User Tag List

Thread: What is the Will of God . . .

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the Will of God . . .

. . . . that if you knew it you would do it??
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
    I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever my intentions, thoughts, words and deeds. That I am in the centre of the will of Elohim for His glory and my salvation.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post

God's will is to produce and perfect faithers ! He does this through giving His creation the choice to surrender their lives to Him , or something else !

He wants those who willingly follow Him !

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faither View Post
    God's will is to produce and perfect faithers ! He does this through giving His creation the choice to surrender their lives to Him , or something else !

He wants those who willingly follow Him !
    Your spiritual blindness is His will.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post

I come to this forum for two reasons . First to share the understandings of a a lifetime relationship with Christ . And second , to selfishly hope that as I put my understandings on the table to be tested , someone will share something with me to better my knowledge of Him .

It would be a blessing if you could share with me precisely why you see me as Spiritually blind .

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come to this forum for two reasons . First to share the understandings of a a lifetime relationship with Christ . And second , to selfishly hope that as I put my understandings on the table to be tested , someone will share something with me to better my knowledge of Him .

It would be a blessing if you could share with me precisely why you see me as Spiritually blind .
    You have a lifetime of atheism in the true sense of the word. You repeat everything parrot fashion. Repeating words and doctrine because you have heard them but with understanding. You can fool the unregenerate but not the holy.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a lifetime of atheism in the true sense of the word. You repeat everything parrot fashion. Repeating words and doctrine because you have heard them but with understanding. You can fool the unregenerate but not the holy.

Right , I understand the accusations your heaping on me . And I could add a few you don't know about . But can you specifically share with me , any statement I've made that would support your accusations ?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right , I understand the accusations your heaping on me . And I could add a few you don't know about . But can you specifically share with me , any statement I've made that would support your accusations ?
    The truth I have spoken doesn't need "support" it stands of its own accord. Truth always does stand irrespective
    of what opposition, denial and ignorance it faces.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truth I have spoken doesn't need "support" it stands of its own accord. Truth always does stand irrespective
    of what opposition, denial and ignorance it faces.

Ya , your repeating yourself .

Why would you come here to a discussion site to sharpen your understandings with others , if you don't have any evidence to support " the truth " or declarations your making .

I just asked why you said God created two different kinds of angels , you replied " the Holy Spirit told you " . When I asked you to share the evidence of your reply , you started the tol personal attack .

Spiritually blind
    Atheist
    A parrot
    A fool
    Ignorant

I asked you to support these accusations. , And again nothing .

We agree on one thing , I am not worthy of the gifts God has given me . I can give you a detailed list ņof reasons if you like. Or , you can look beyond the messenger and focus on the message , sharing why what I'm stating is wrong in your eyes . And I'll do the same with you , assuming you see yourself as not worthy ?

This thread is about what you think God's will for us is . What do you think it is ?

Thread Information