User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,622 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    It is now 7 days since I received the blessed news that I had been enrolled in Messiah’s school of affliction. I had anticipated exceeding and abundant blessing, but my actually blessings far exceed my anticipations.

"It was good for me to be afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes*".
    Whatever state the believer is called to experience, it will be one of growing in trust & thanksgiving in Christ. All of which is gifted from God.

My father was afflicted by Alzheimer's which caused not so much a struggle of soul, but one of physical memory. He, being aware of the expected loss of recall, wrote copious notes to himself of things that mattered most.

Might I recommend the same to you, plus perhaps making an audio recording in your own voice, of your present witness and standing in faith and trust in Jesus Christ, to have on hand for replay, encouragement, and stimulation of heart & mind when and if needed in future days.

You are in my prayers.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (August 9th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,472 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is now 7 days since I received the blessed news that I had been enrolled in Messiah’s school of affliction. I had anticipated exceeding and abundant blessing, but my actually blessings far exceed my anticipations.

"It was good for me to be afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes".
    Counting, counting, counting...counting days since you were saved, now counting days since your bad news of losing your mind. I tried to speak to you about this but you were too busy condemning me. Maybe the best thing that can happen to someone is forgetting what they think they know.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,472 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.
    To your dismay.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I know O Yah Veh that Thy judgements are just and that Thou in trustworthiness hast afflicted me”. 119:75

The afflicting work of Yah Veh Elohim separates us* from our sin, weans us from the world and brings us nearer to Himself And so I will kiss His afflicting rod.

us* the regenerate and repentant sinners that are in the process being sanctified.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a young boy, I had the inevitable ability to get under my mother's feet. She in turn had the ability to come up with a continual stream of suggestions to get me out of the way.
    One day when I was about 7 years of age she suggested that I go out to the lawn and look for a four leaf clover. She explained that finding one was deemed lucky and that it was said that once found the recipient would be granted one wish.
    This last piece of information set me in motion and I was soon on my knees on the lush lawn at the side of the house diligently seeking the means of my wish.
    At first, the dogs wanted to help or simply thought this was some new game. i reacted to them in the same way my mother had reacted to me and threw a ball.
    Then it hit me, not the ball, but the thought, what would I wish for? Back into the house I went to get confirmation that it would only be one wish and that the term ‘one wish’ was non negotiable.
    I soon found myself back on my knees, that were now green knees, but my enthusiasm for finding the clover had been undermined by my trying to decide what I would wish for.
    Try as I might I could not come to a satisfactory conclusion as there were so many desires that this young boy had.

I didn’t find a four leaf clover until I was much, much older and had completely given up on luck, whether good or bad.

A few days ago this four leave clover episode was brought to mind and I immediately knew what my wish would be. I would ask that I be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The effects of which diagnosis are beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations.

To the praise of the glory of His wisdom, amen.
    Last edited by Truster; August 11th, 2018 at 03:13 AM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold".
    Job 23:10

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The steadfast love of Yah Veh never ceases;
    his mercies never come to an end;
    they are new every morning;
    great is your trustworthiness. Lam 3:22-23

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you". Is 43:2

Thread Information