User Tag List

Thread: Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,623 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    It is now 7 days since I received the blessed news that I had been enrolled in Messiah’s school of affliction. I had anticipated exceeding and abundant blessing, but my actually blessings far exceed my anticipations.

"It was good for me to be afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes*".
    Whatever state the believer is called to experience, it will be one of growing in trust & thanksgiving in Christ. All of which is gifted from God.

My father was afflicted by Alzheimer's which caused not so much a struggle of soul, but one of physical memory. He, being aware of the expected loss of recall, wrote copious notes to himself of things that mattered most.

Might I recommend the same to you, plus perhaps making an audio recording in your own voice, of your present witness and standing in faith and trust in Jesus Christ, to have on hand for replay, encouragement, and stimulation of heart & mind when and if needed in future days.

You are in my prayers.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (August 9th, 2018)

Thread Information