User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

Fantastic news:

At around 11:30 on Thursday the 2nd of August I received the results of a series of tests, scans and assessments. The conclusion of the medical team is that I have Alzheimer’s. I was overjoyed at the news and could barely contain myself. It was an answer to a number of prayers and meditations I’d been having over the last 19 years.

I am now in day three of this wonderful blessing and honestly feel unworthy of such providential care, lovingkindness and goodness. If you can’t rejoice with me than I feel great sorrow for you and hope that you receive mercy to enable you to understand and rejoice with me.

If you pray for my healing then you will be in opposition to the good and perfect will of Yah Veh Elohim who is forever to be praised. Selah.

“And we know that all things co-work unto good to them that love Elohim, to them called according to his prothesis”. Romans 8:28
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

George Affleck (August 5th, 2018)

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) ☜☜☜☜☞☞☞☞ A Calvinist! ☜☜☜☜☜ Ask Mr. Religion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,789 Times in 2,153 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Will you be taking Donepezil (Aricept) or Rivastigmine (Exelon)?

The drugs are available for treatment of Alzheimer's and have been made possible by the providence of God.

How is it you know the will of God related to whether or not it is His will that you be healed or the progression of this disease be slowed?

AMR
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask Mr. Religion For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (August 6th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm well aware of the will of my Father in regard to my salvation and my sanctification. Satan would have me think otherwise of course. I've been offered drugs and declined.

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am Yah Veh which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and justness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Yah Veh."
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I'm well aware of the will of my Father in regard to my salvation and my sanctification. Satan would have me think otherwise of course. I've been offered drugs and declined.
    How is it you know the will of God related to whether or not it is His will that you be healed or the progression of this disease be slowed?

AMR
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    Why?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask Mr. Religion For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little forgeetfulness

I have reached an age where I tell a joke with regard to forgetfulness and short term memory loss:

"You know, having Alzheimer's is not without some benefits.
    For example, jokes are always fresh!
    Pause...Speaking of fresh, did you know that with people with Alzheimer's jokes are always fresh?
    Pause...Speaking of jokes..."

I was at the hardware store the other day and the cashier and another customer were joking about forgetting what we came in for. So I told this joke and got a few laughs.
    Then I went out to my truck to go home - No Keys!!
    I looked in every pocket twelve times. I searched the truck. I went into the store and retraced all of my steps, back to the truck, back to the store, looking in all the bins I had looked in, and under the shelving units. I looked for at least a half hour. I thought I was losing my mind.

I eventually found them down beside the seat in the truck, but not before I exhausted one more possibility.
    It occurred to me that someone may have found them and given them to the cashier so I walked up to the cash, looked him in the eye with a smile and said, "Speaking of Alzheimer's..."
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (August 5th, 2018),JudgeRightly (August 6th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In answer to your question yet again...

If you need to ask the question then you could never accept nor understand the answer.

"That which is born of flesh is flesh."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post

AMR
    In answer to your question yet again...

If you need to ask the question then you could never accept nor understand the answer.

"That which is born of flesh is flesh."
    Equivocate behind self-righteousness if you wish, Truster.

Were you blogging in the opening post or actually seeking some engagement?

AMR

Do you confess?
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    Why?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask Mr. Religion For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dear brother beside me when I posted the reply. He agreed with what I said. I told him that your next tactic would be of accusation, probably beginning with self-righteosness.

"...you have in mind the things of man and not Elohim".

I have a medically qualified team of six consultants to inform me and so I don't need your help or advice.

Spiritually you are not able to understand the joy I feel and I have no confidence in anything you say.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide me, O Thou great Redeemer

Pilgrim through this barren land.

I am weak, but Thou art mighty;

Hold me in Thy powerful hand. Amen and amen.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,925 Times in 4,803 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had a dear brother beside me when I posted the reply. He agreed with what I said. I told him that your next tactic would be of accusation, probably beginning with self-righteosness.

"...you have in mind the things of man and not Elohim".

I have a medically qualified team of six consultants to inform me and so I don't need your help or advice.

Spiritually you are not able to understand the joy I feel and I have no confidence in anything you say.
    I think this is all lies!

If you had that much authority and responsibility you would not be posting on a forum! I never had time for this kind of activity when I was in my fifties because I did have a high level job and could not have this forum running at work.

Nothing bothers me more than those who try to make themselves seem more important than they actually are!
    So, what?

believe it!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The evidence that someone is a habitual liar is that they think everyone is the same as them. They are strangers to truth, sincerity and the blessings attached to such spiritual behaviour. They find themselves in the pitiful position where they think everyone is lying. Conspiracy theorists feed and indeed thrive on this. Being sons and daughters of the father of lies they can neither know, benefit from nor recognise truth. They are evil and therefore their intents, thoughts and words are also evil.

I have great sorrow in my heart for you, while at the same time crying out as David did, “Just art Thou and upright are Thy judgements O Yah Veh Elohim”. Amen.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I have a medically qualified team of six consultants to inform me and so I don't need your help or advice."

These people have been given the task to diagnose my condition. I have not implied that I have authority over them or responsibility for them.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is now 7 days since I received the blessed news that I had been enrolled in Messiah’s school of affliction. I had anticipated exceeding and abundant blessing, but my actually blessings far exceed my anticipations.

"It was good for me to be afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes".

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I know, O Yah Veh, that thy judgements are justness, and that thou in trustworthiness hast afflicted (humbled) me". Psalm 119:75
    Amen.
    Last edited by Truster; August 9th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is now 7 days since I received the blessed news that I had been enrolled in Messiah’s school of affliction. I had anticipated exceeding and abundant blessing, but my actually blessings far exceed my anticipations.

"It was good for me to be afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes*".

*statues: prescribed portions, enactments, decree, appointed bounds, portion, set time.

Thread Information