User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: Election meddling is an attack worth starting a war

  1. #121
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,940
    Thanks
    2,082
    Thanked 5,933 Times in 4,347 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147732
    the best president money can buy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 16th, 2018)

  3. #122
    Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    7,467
    Thanks
    24,256
    Thanked 6,855 Times in 4,309 Posts

    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147603
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    the best president money can buy
    Exactly. And since money can't buy happiness, everyone ends up being miserable.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    Tambora (August 17th, 2018)

  5. #123
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    17,387
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked 10,651 Times in 7,763 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147826
    And the leaders spend all their time campaigning, not leading.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 16th, 2018),Tambora (August 17th, 2018)

  7. #124
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,827
    Thanks
    2,411
    Thanked 7,012 Times in 4,852 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147722
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    So your point is that it's OK for whatsisname to pay for stuff to affect elections outside the US, but it's not OK for Russians to do something similar in the US.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    No.Russians are , are , are a, bad
    So, what?

    believe it!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

    Rusha (August 19th, 2018)

  9. #125
    Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,987
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    563046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    No.Russians are , are , are a, bad
    We are just as bad as they are....unfortunately.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

  10. #126
    Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,987
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    563046
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading Stripes' dismantling of Town.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 27th, 2018)

  12. #127
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    17,387
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked 10,651 Times in 7,763 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147826
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading Stripes' dismantling of Town.
    https://youtu.be/T9Azf9T9aAo

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    drbrumley (August 27th, 2018),JudgeRightly (August 27th, 2018)

  14. #128
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    20,257
    Thanks
    3,596
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,504 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147823
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading Stripes' dismantling of Town.
    I get a kick out of people declaring in lieu of argument or demonstrable truth. So I can both appreciate why you like Stripe's posts and your declaration. It's a heck of a two-fer.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  15. #129
    Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,987
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    563046
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    I get a kick out of people declaring in lieu of argument or demonstrable truth. So I can both appreciate why you like Stripe's posts and your declaration. It's a heck of a two-fer.
    Don't be mad
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

  16. #130
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    20,257
    Thanks
    3,596
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,504 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147823
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Don't be mad
    That just makes if funnier.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  17. #131
    Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,987
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    563046
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    That just makes if funnier.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

    Town Heretic (August 27th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us