User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump has become dangerously unhinged.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 4,794 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    Compared to what?

He is better than Obama both bushes and clinton
    Bill Clinton started off with a liberal posture, then when congress went Republican Bill was for work-fare and reduced our national debt more than any recent president. People only seem o remember his indiscretions of sexual affairs.

H W Bush was a good President, he did the best job with the Gulf War. He lost on a split ticket and his failure to not raise taxes.

Obama was rather a loser, going so far on PC issues, but what did he really do for blacks? This seems a mystery?

Bill Clinton was much better than Trump and H W Bush was better, so, only Obama was less in ways, yet he did not attempt to interfere with business, and trade.

Trump is by far the worst!
    So, what?

believe it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (August 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody has been eating too much media mush..

https://endtimesprophecyreport.com/2...is-media-mush/

everready
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    I was all done posting here, but the utter ignorance displayed in this thread just got to me. Obama left business alone? What a laughable assertion which can only be based upon ignorance or bias.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/05/...ma-presidency/

https://www.politico.com/agenda/agen...gulations-2016

And the only reason foreigners didn't buy US products was only personal choice? LOL. You call an additional 25% onto the price of US goods in other countries because of the tariffs they levied on US products as meaning nothing? Really? If you go shopping for a $400 product an additional $100 in price means nothing to you? WIsh I had that kind of money to throw around. And if you go shopping for $24,000 car an added $6000 means nothing??? While here in the US the tariffs were non-existent or no more than 2.5%. You're either a moron in finances or your hatred of Trump so blinds you that reality means nothing,
    You are the one who is laughable. Obama was not such a good president and I have said that. He did offer too much to appease other nations, yet he did not create all you think he did. Perhaps you might read some more balanced news reports?

Some countries have tariffs, true, but the real issue was the high tax rate on corporations in the USA. This was one good thing Trump did, and now he is throwing all that away by raising fishtails in everyone, and everyone is us!

We do business in a global economy, not a national economy. I see it every day for many years, when China is market down, we are usually market down. Trump does not understand much about international business, and the Republicans in congress act like helpless dupes. It stinks!

The rest of what you said is baloney!

The reason you say you cannot afford is because you lack the skills to be able to afford, and then you tell me the score!?

freeloader
    So, what?

believe it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (August 2nd, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 Times in 3,570 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    It figures, you are lost when it comes to political thought.
    it depends - i rarely follow the day by day of modern politics, but i've read virtually all of churchill's writings, many other authors on the pre and post ww1 period, and the colonial period, especially the french and indian wars

all of kissingers works, too

On China
    A World Restored: Metternich, Castlereagh and the Problems of Peace 1812-1822 - hard to recommend

the What you care about is, "get them gays, the environmentalists, those hippie type liberals"
    not sure i've ever said much about environmentalists, as for fags and hippies, they're emblematic of the decay of our society/culture and the widespread acceptance of things that were recognized as undesirable for centuries, such as extra-marital sex, divorce, adultery, abortion, homosexuality

You only have a social focus
    not true

and not a very astute one.

most of my interest here has to do with racial matters

You have no real stake in the economy,
    not sure what leads you to say that

so, that issue does not bother you.
    not enough to talk about it here, no

i do have a pet interest in issues of energy, especially petroleum - a carryover from my days as a Chem E.

You are not much of a reader, I presume?
    i've read a book or two: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ks!&highlight=

and that's not counting the hundreds of pounds of textbooks lining my shelves

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is no trade deficit! We all part of one big global economy and free trade means trade by supply and demand. We have more wealth per individual, so we buy more, and they buy less. Trump is a big phony on this:

If we had less wealth than these 'unfair' countries, they might call us the creator of a trade deficit. So, be wealthy, than that nation can claim a trade deficit? Now that makes a lot of sense!
    So, what?

believe it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (August 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More to the truth!

We can also do stupid!
    So, what?

believe it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (August 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    it depends - i rarely follow the day by day of modern politics, but i've read virtually all of churchill's writings, many other authors on the pre and post ww1 period, and the colonial period, especially the french and indian wars

all of kissingers works, too

On China
    A World Restored: Metternich, Castlereagh and the Problems of Peace 1812-1822 - hard to recommend

not sure i've ever said much about environmentalists, as for fags and hippies, they're emblematic of the decay of our society/culture and the widespread acceptance of things that were recognized as undesirable for centuries, such as extra-marital sex, divorce, adultery, abortion, homosexuality

not true

most of my interest here has to do with racial matters

not sure what leads you to say that

not enough to talk about it here, no

i do have a pet interest in issues of energy, especially petroleum - a carryover from my days as a Chem E.

i've read a book or two: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ks!&highlight=

and that's not counting the hundreds of pounds of textbooks lining my shelves
    Then get the jest of my posts. trump has become an investors nightmare. I do support so issue you care about, just not as much as I care about a stable economy.

The world is a business:

This speech is even more topical today than when this movie was made 40 years ago. The only thing that has changed is the name of the corporations , I mean "nations of the world"
    So, what?

believe it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Rusha (August 2nd, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 Times in 3,570 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    when i look at global corporations, i look at it through the lens of energy - production, distribution and consumption - to me, it is the crucial element binding all others together

prolly influenced by the fact that i was in high school when the arabs manipulated the market in 73 and sent western economies in a tailspin

remember the flipside of the WIN (whip inflation now) buttons?

Thread Information