User Tag List

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 319

Thread: Jesus, Paul and the Law

  1. #61
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 117 Times in 97 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16940
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    No one teaches exactly what I teach.
    It is a shame that the Truth is rejected.
    LOL, you ARE a cultist. Even God doesn't teach what you teach. No one is rejecting truth if they are rejecting what you teach. We reject your heresy because it is not God's truth.

  2. #62
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    LOL, you ARE a cultist. Even God doesn't teach what you teach. No one is rejecting truth if they are rejecting what you teach. We reject your heresy because it is not God's truth.
    I prove everything that I say with scripture.

    When a person doesn't have the truth, they insult, as you just did.

    What else do you got if you don't have the truth?

    You have insults that's what.

  3. #63
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    Don't worry about ole menno; he is a calvinist very much set in his ways. Stiff necked.

    peace friend.

    Good to see everyone back here.....and on close to the same page.

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for letting me know about menno. I wasn't sure yet what he was.

    Good to see you.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (July 22nd, 2018)

  5. #64
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    13,329
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 1,454 Times in 1,209 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    348088
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    I prove everything that I say with scripture.

    When a person doesn't have the truth, they insult, as you just did.

    What else do you got if you don't have the truth?

    You have insults that's what.

    No you don't prove everything that you say with scripture.

    Much of the scripture stands against you. Here is a good example.

    "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

    You apparently think that Paul has lost his mind.

    Even though the scripture says that, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. You still don't believe it.

    You discredit Paul when you don't believe what he has written.

  6. #65
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 117 Times in 97 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16940
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    No one teaches exactly what I teach.
    It is a shame that the Truth is rejected.
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    LOL, you ARE a cultist. Even God doesn't teach what you teach. No one is rejecting truth if they are rejecting what you teach. We reject your heresy because it is not God's truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    I prove everything that I say with scripture.

    When a person doesn't have the truth, they insult, as you just did.

    What else do you got if you don't have the truth?

    You have insults that's what.
    You tell us that "no one teaches exactly what I teach." That is what cult leaders do.
    You twist the scriptures. Paul warns Christians against you, meshak, pops, etc., when he says this:
    Acts of the Apostles 20:29-31
    [29]I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock.
    [30]Even some men from your own group will rise up and distort the truth in order to draw a following.
    [31]Watch out! Remember the three years I was with you—my constant watch and care over you night and day, and my many tears for you.
    All those who are in Christ will recognize your false teaching. We watch out against deceivers such as yourselves. It surprises me that TOL, with such a solid statement of faith, allows your heresy to be so rampant in the only Christian forum.

  7. #66
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    No you don't prove everything that you say with scripture.

    Much of the scripture stands against you. Here is a good example.

    "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

    You apparently think that Paul has lost his mind.

    Even though the scripture says that, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. You still don't believe it.

    You discredit Paul when you don't believe what he has written.
    Show one scripture where Paul ever rebukes someone for obeying Jesus AS YOU DO TO ME.

    You will never ever find that atrocity.

  8. #67
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    It is ignorant and insane to say that anyone is condemned for obeying Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

    Paul never ever rebuked anyone for obeying Jesus.

    Robert Pate and other faith alone believers say:

    "You are not saved because you believed and did something Jesus said to do".


    You people really don't know who ignorant and insane it is to say that to someone?

    Believing and trusting Jesus to get saved by doing what he says is NOT what condemns anyone.

  9. #68
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    The key to salvation is not: Believe and be careful not to do anything God says.


    WHAT?!

    Yes, it is what is taught by faith alone believers.


    It might have the appearance of beauty, but it is ugly to the soul and to the spirit, to the bone, and the marrow, and to the thoughts and intent of the heart.

  10. #69
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    You tell us that "no one teaches exactly what I teach." That is what cult leaders do.
    You twist the scriptures. Paul warns Christians against you, meshak, pops, etc., when he says this:
    Acts of the Apostles 20:29-31

    All those who are in Christ will recognize your false teaching. We watch out against deceivers such as yourselves. It surprises me that TOL, with such a solid statement of faith, allows your heresy to be so rampant in the only Christian forum.
    All you have to defend your false beliefs are to slander me and to threaten me with physical removal.

    You don't have truth to defend your false beliefs, so you have to slander and threaten.

    What else is given to those without the truth?

  11. #70
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Just read how I have been treated here---ALL BECAUSE, WHY?!

    It is because I say we have to do what Jesus says to do to be saved.

    It is because I say Paul didn't go against the teachings of New Covenant.

    It is because I say there are three and the three and one and the same.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (July 22nd, 2018)

  13. #71
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    13,329
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 1,454 Times in 1,209 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    348088
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Show one scripture where Paul ever rebukes someone for obeying Jesus AS YOU DO TO ME.

    You will never ever find that atrocity.

    Those that are living the Christian life are doing so because they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 2:10. Not because they are trying to keep the law.

    "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

    The law says that you are a sinner. Something that you don't believe.

  14. #72
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 117 Times in 97 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16940
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    All you have to defend your false beliefs are to slander me and to threaten me with physical removal.

    You don't have truth to defend your false beliefs, so you have to slander and threaten.

    What else is given to those without the truth?
    False.
    I have used much scripture to show you are dreadfully wrong. Now you simply cry foul in hopes of extracating yourself without changing your heresy.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MennoSota For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (July 22nd, 2018)

  16. #73
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Those that are living the Christian life are doing so because they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 2:10.
    No one receives the Holy Spirit unless they obey; and, after they receive the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit does not make you obey, you still have to do the obeying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Not because they are trying to keep the law.
    You fail to acknowledge the new law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

    "By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

    The law says that you are a sinner. Something that you don't believe.
    Quote me where I said that or admit you also tell untruths to defend your false beliefs.

    The Bible says that false doctrines are from demons. How else do people defend those false doctrines from demons other than insults and lies?

    You did not prove your case.

    Give the scriptures that say what you say to me.

    Give the scripture where Paul explains that we are not to obey Jesus' teachings to get saved and to stay saved.

  17. #74
    BANNED God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    False.
    I have used much scripture to show you are dreadfully wrong. Now you simply cry foul in hopes of extracating yourself without changing your heresy.
    You have done no such thing.

  18. #75
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 117 Times in 97 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16940
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You have done no such thing.
    You know you're wrong. Keep lying to yourself as your means of denial.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us