User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 1,010 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post
    Jesus gave the reason why people err and are not chosen

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
    Jesus is right.
    You err because you do not know the Old Testament.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He who is informed and led by Satan/the devil cannot be among the few who are chosen.

Fact it, it seem that, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church have institutionalized and popularized the corruption and distortion of the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote their own concepts. They delight in denying Paul and Jesus so as to 'elevate' Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

Fact is, Peter was not better than Paul. In fact Peter was not even equal to Paul.

Paul was the new creature in Christ. Peter was not. Peter remain an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'creature'.

Peter got all his communication only from the physical Jesus. The physical Jesus was not the Lord and he is not consequential. The Lord is the Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is the Son of God (i.e. not the son of man):

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

It is clearly confirmed that Paul achieved personal and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession). This was first on the road to Damascus.

Peter remained totally and only reliant on his simply physical communion with the physical Jesus.

The above two facts, made Paul totally different from and definitely better than, Peter.

Based on the above, Jesus anchored his Satanic church (which is for the dead) on Peter and His Christian church (which is for spiritually aware people) on Paul.

Paul got all his communication from the Spirit of Jesus who (since 2000 odd years ago) is the Lord for Christians.

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
    12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

Christianity is not anchored on physically hearing and physically reading scriptures. Christianity is anchored on All Truth which comes only from an intuitive (not seen) connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is how only Paul did it.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Peter and the other disciples got their information only from the physical Jesus and not from the Spirit of Jesus, as Paul did.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
    18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
    19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

In the above, Jesus says, I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

The above say that there were many things that the physical Jesus could not and did not tell even his disciples.

Jesus advise that it was expedient that he physically go away. Then, when he went away by being crucified and rising to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, the Spirit of Truth will be made available to them (the disciples and all those other people). And this Spirit of Truth will bring all truth to them.

The above defines how truth comes to humans. Fact is, Moses with his ten commandments did not bring truth.

Fact is, this Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. Jesus had to get rid of his physical body so as to go to his throne of glory in spirit heaven and be made available as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, to bring all truth to each Saint/Christianity. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the Lord for Christians.

It should be very clear that if all truth were some generalized ideas and concepts, then the physical Jesus could have easily deliver them, in the same manners as Moses gave the laws. However the truth which the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession brings cannot be enunciated in physical words, because they are not generalized like the ten commandments.

In fact, nothing from God is generalized. God does not give any thing that is generalized. For example each person gets a unique dna and from that flows only unique and individualized things for each person. No two fruits of the same specie of fruit, is ever the same.

All things from God are precisely unique and individualized. This is why the ten commandments (which are a one size fit all generalized law) cannot be from God. Fact is the ten commandments were given by Moses. That is, Moses fooled-up (lied to) the Jews when he allow them to believe that the ten commandments were from God.

The real guidance from God is 'all truth' and this came only with Jesus in His form as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Who must be discerned and known only though one's own heart/spirit.

And each person gets a unique 'all truth' from the Spirit of Truth. This is why each person is required to search each of their own hearts/spirit, individually and privately, so as to achieve communion with and get information and guidance from, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Fact is, what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is totally individualized to suit each Satan/Christian. One who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by this information and guidance (i.e. from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) one is a Saint/Christian. One is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are pretend or make-believe Christians. The above concept (of being informed and led individually by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discern within one's own heart/spirit, in the above manner) is not even know to them. They have not made the Spirit of Jesus, their Lord.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were not aware of or ignored the above. They ignored the Spirit of Jesus and instead they made Satan/the devil/Peter their Lord.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were informed and led by, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church and they were also taught to ignore the above and even corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to prop-up their antichrist ideologies.

It is quite amazing that, although Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem and follow Peter. And even more amazing is that these two billion people perceive that they are righteous and can be chosen to join Jesus in heaven.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have made total foolishness their wisdom. This would be a joke, if it was not so totally terminally hellish.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 14th, 2018 at 06:27 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I post from inspiration, not from lettered discernment.

Fact is what I post are not based on lettered discernment which killth.

Going back to the O.T. is lettered discernment which killeth.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

'Lettered discernment' is the the act of searching physically spoken and physically written words so as to come to one's information. This is a physical/carnal approach. This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. However this is the only approach that can be used by spiritually dead people. And because of this they are doomed.

Their only hope is to become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware, only then are they able to search each of their own hearts/spirits and obtain all truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through their own hearts/spirits. Fact is, all truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth through this pathway:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Fact is, "all truth" describes things of God. Things of God (like truth and 'the words'), do not come through physical hearing and physical reading. Even Jesus could not deliver truth through this path way. No one, not even Moses could bring truth through this pathway.

Things of God, i.e. truth are only spiritually discerned:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
    14 But the natural man receiveth not (the faculties of our physical bodies do not detect/discern) the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (they are detected/discerned only through the intuitive faculties of our spirit body).

Fact is, all truth comes only from the Spirit of Jesus, to each person individually, personally and privately, through a (not seen/not physical) intuitive connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. This is how the chosen few people who actually follow Jesus get all their knowledge and guidance.

'Lettered discernment is totally different. Lettered discernment is hearing and reading scriptures. This is how the dead who bury their dead, get their information. And of course they cannot get any truth through that approach. They are totally denied truth until they cease being 'the (spiritually) dead and becomes spiritually awakened/spiritually aware.

However while spiritually dead people remain spiritually dead they are held under laws like the ten commandments. However when they become spiritually awaken and spiritually aware, they can then come onto Christ. And then the ten commandments are done way with for them.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 14th, 2018 at 06:52 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The O.T. is not anchored on truth. Truth came with Jesus.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Genuineorigian will have us believe (if he can) that Moses brought grace and truth. Although in addition to the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. That is Moses lied, he brought lies:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Progress is moving forward with the new increased knowledge that is provided at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawn of another. Progress is not at all about going back. This is according to Daniel:

Daniel 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Jesus marked the end of the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments period and the dawn of the N.T./Christian period:

And, at this time of the end, Jesus bought the Holy KJV N.T., as new increased knowledge which was given to totally replace the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments system.

The most critical message which Jesus brought, as increased knowledge at the time of the end of the Old Mosaic/ten commandments period, was that: the ten commandments were found to be onto death, The ten commandments were found to be the ministration of death. The ten commandments were found to be him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The ten commandment killeth and make one 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that only a few people choose to accept, believe and follow Jesus.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Jesus did not despair. Jesus simply left the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments system intact. Then he instructed those who choose to follow Him to do so and simply let those who choose to remain under the old system do so, i.e. let the dead bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The anchor of Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and truth is the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all the O.T.. Only Jesus brought truth and the path to truth will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T.:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
    for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Fact is, Moses anchored the O.T. and he did not bring truth. He simply gave the ten commandments. Only Jesus brought truth. In fact the Holy KLJV N.T. says that Moses did not use great plainness of speed when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses lied because those people were not given by God to know/get truth. Therefore the O.T., which is anchored on Moses, is not anchored on truth.

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

'The dead who bury their dead' are not interested in truth. They delight in the ten commandments, which is not from God and is not anchored on truth but which killeth spiritual awareness and makes and keeps, one 'the dead who bury their dead.

I have provided scores of clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which say that the ten commandments is a serious and undesirable curse and the ten commandments were not based on truths and were not given by God, but were given by Moses who lied when he gave them.

I am here to defend the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are simply instructions on how to come onto truth, which is the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus. However I am not expecting to reach more than a few. Billion who were called to be Christians and who perceive themselves to be Christians are simply deceived by millions of false prophets. They will stick to their corrupt ideas, until the end and then be dispatched to hell. This is simply the way that the cookie will crumble:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The message of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. is that: the actual path and way to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven cannot be had through physically spoken and physically written words. These are individualized information and guidance which each person must get on his/her own, privately and individually, from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit.

These are things of God and they must be discerned spiritually. That is, they must be discerned through the intuitive faculties of one's own heart/spirit, directly and individually from the Spirit of Jesus. This is all spiritual and not at all physical. The Spirit of Jesus passes all truth directly to each Saint/Christian, through each of their own heart/spirit.

The above is the Christian way and this is not a researching, reading and understanding of things from physically spoken and physically written words. Researching, reading and understanding of things from physically spoken and physically written words is lettered discernment which killeth. This is just as bad as being under the ten commandments.

Genuineoriginal is a simpleton. Also he is arrogant and 'know it all' with his simplicity. This is a very lethal combination. This makes him a very dangerous unawares, false spying brethren and a false prophet. Please beware of Genuineoriginal.

However one must note that Genuineorigianl is not alone. He is among a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who cannot be and are not the chosen few. They are all deceived by false prophets. They are all well practiced in parroting antichrist/Satanic ideas and slogans which were conditioned into their heads by false prophets who are their leaders. They are also conditioned to not accept the Holy KJV N.T. but instead corrupt and distort its revelations, so as to justify their Antichrist/Satanic ideologies.

Now sit back and enjoy Genuineoriginal, as he try to over turn hundreds of revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., so as to justify his antichrist/Satanic ideas.

It is important that although Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews, this was done under grace of God. Although Moses was glorious in the eyes of the Jews, he was not a Lord (as Jesus). Moses was given to serve only a Caesar role among the Jews. The Jews were not given by God, to get truth. Moses was not appointed to bring truth to the Jews.

Under grace of God, Moses was simply given to manage the physical behavior of those Jews until they become spiritually awakened and spiritually aware. Then and only then, they will be given to know/get truth. That is then they can come onto the Spirit of Jesus through their own hearts/spirits and be led by this Spirit and so become Christians.

Therefore the ten commandments were give as a schoolmaster for those people, until they became/become spiritually awaken/spiritually aware and onto Christ, then the ten commandments were to be totally thrown out for them:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The same thing is conveyed in the following which says that one is become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 14th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The catholic church is being dissolved under grace of God.

The catholic church is being dissolved under grace of God.

For a very long time the Catholic institution has been having great difficulty recruiting priests.

Also there is wide spread sexual abuse of followers (by leader) in that that church. This seems to be an essential culture of that organization. It is very wide spread.

The church cannot deal with these abuses because it would mean that they will have to dismiss most of their priests and their institution will have too few people to manage.

So they are tolerating corruption so as to prop up their institution. They have always tolerated corruption, among themselves and their supporters, even if this meant oppressing and undermining their ordinary followers.

Fact is, at any event these priest will be dismissed (even if it takes the tide of grace). And their institution will be left unmanned. It will crumble and the distribution of their wealth (properties etc) will be a free-for-all, event.

The Catholics institution is the main one, among flesh and blood (i.e. the spiritually dead) people, who are the principalities and powers and rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in this world. Fact is they are leaders among those who deny Christians their God given right to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They also deny the Spirit of Jesus so as to enforce the ten commandments. This is the fundamentals of spiritual wickedness. They are well exemplified by Genuineoriginal.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Catholics and traditional Christians are advise to abandon that institution, before too late is the cry. That institution has banked all its treasures on earth and hell (Purgatory) and none in heaven:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
    20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
    21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Peter was identified to be Satan. by Jesus, because he savor the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Clearly Peter did not take up his cross and follow Jesus who is the Spirit of Jesus.

Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes and their institution continued unrelentingly, on the Satanic path. They continued to savor the things of man and not the things of God. They are very materially wealthy on earth. However they send all their followers to hell (Purgatory). They have no one and nothing, in heaven. They have no representative/treasure in heaven.

Billions of traditional Christians and Catholics were guided by Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church to accept the 'iffy' hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Under this 'iffy' promise, when they die physically, they are buried by their peers inside the earth in hell (purgatory) for an indefinite stay, to wait (in hell) on that still to come day when their spirits may be saved.

Seems like all a trick by Satan/the devil/Peter & Co, to deliver their followers to hell. Clearly this is what Satan/the devil will do.

The hope that one's spirit may be saved is no guarantee. If one is simply left in hell no promise is broken.

Peter who was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus, was appointed to anchor Jesus' satanic church. The following defines the parameters of Satan/the devil/Peter's commission/church:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is different from the the gospel of uncircumcision.

The gospel of circumcision is anchored on the ten commandments. The gospel of uncircumcision is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

The gospel of circumcision is for spiritually dead people (i.e. people whose spirit are not saved). They go to the church of Satan/the devil/Peter. And this gospel was committed onto to Satan/the devil/Peter.

The gospel of uncircumcision is for Christians. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is anchored on discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit. This is the Christian gospel. Paul had this actual experience on the road to Damascus. This gospel was committed onto Paul.

Paul is our example of a Christians.

Peter is not any example of a Christian. Peter is out example of Satan/the devil.

The fact that the gospel of uncircumcision (that was committed onto Paul) is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments is fully supported by the revelation that: one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the Ten Commandments) when one becomes a Christian:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Genuineoriginal openly and boldly denies the above very clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Genuineoriginal have been a career false prophet, who have consistently deny that one is become dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian. Have no doubt, Jesus will deal with him in the spirit realm when he dies, physically. He should be very afraid.

Currently the Lord is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. He is 'sitting' on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. Everyone, when they die physically, are in the spirit realm. However not every one is aware when they physically dies and is in the spirit realm.

From among traditional Christians and Catholics only a few are aware when they physically die and are in the spirit realm. Some people are also spiritually dead and therefore totally unaware in the spirit realm when they die.

Fact is 2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. However since then His throne of glory (i.e. His kingdom) has been in the spirit realm where everyone ends when they die physically.

Indeed, every one, after physical death are in the (spirit) realm where Jesus is Lord and where he has his throne of glory. And it there that Jesus has his vengeance:

John 18:36 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Genuineoriginal who denies the Spirit of Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments (among Christians) will not escape.

You all, my few readers, should stay as far as possible from Genuineoriginal and his ideas.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 14th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genuineoriginal openly and boldly denies the above very clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.
    I have proven that your false teachings are false using the true teachings of the Bible.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Genuineoriginal who denies the Spirit of Jesus so as to promote the ten commandments (among Christians) will not escape.

You all, my few readers, should stay as far as possible from Genuineoriginal and his ideas.
    Jesus never told anyone to stop obeying the ten commandments.
    Jesus even listed the ten commandments as the answer for the man that asked what to do to inherit eternal life.

Mark 10:17-21
    17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
    18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
    19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
    20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.
    21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

When the man said he does the ten commandments, Jesus loved the man.
    Then Jesus told the man that he had to do more than just the ten commandments.

Jesus never told anyone to stop obeying the ten commandments.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genuineoriginal,

Jesus made that delivery to one who was not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. That man was one of the dead who buried their dead.

Jesus had no intention of telling that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus did not tell him the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply bluff him because Jesus did not have his Fathers' permission to tell that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, only the twelves disciples were given by God to know/get the mysterious of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries privately to only only the disciples in private session among only them. Every one else were bluffed by Jesus.

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

You are a foolish man who do not seem to read the Holy KJV N.T. and when you do, you go directly to corrupting its revelations.

You are very foolish to believe that Jesus will give the mysteries to God's kingdom to just anyone.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus had no intention of telling that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus did not tell him the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus simply bluff him because Jesus did not have his Fathers' permission to tell that man the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
    I suppose that it is easier for you to just rewrite scripture into something you want it to say than it is for you to just believe scripture as it is written.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are at the time of the end. All (hidden) truth is surfacing openly and plainly.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The above confirms that 'the words' (which are the truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. for the past 2000 odd years. Fact is, a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore it is very reasonable to concluded that 'the words' (which are the truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. for the past 2000 odd years and totally hidden from a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics.

The following is a straightforward truth which was (somehow) 'shut-up', 'sealed' and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T. from a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics. This is clearly the most fundamental truth (in the Holy KJV N.T.) which applies to Christians. Clearly a billion or so tradition Christians and a billion or so Catholics seems to have been totally denied and/or totally deceived about, this truth.

Here goes. Here is the above most important and fundamental Christian revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., which a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics, totally missed/never had. This revelation is 'the truth'/'the words' which were 'shut-up and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. and hidden from a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics:

The following say that parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and parables were not given for those who follow Jesus but were given for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However, for the past 2000 odd years, a billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have been esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting parables under the false belief that they are following Jesus.

Clearly a billion traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were deceived by false prophets. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Note the following. The following is a very clear and simple and fundamental Christian revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. This defines how the Holy KJV N.T. must be used.

Genuineoriginal and a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics routinely ignored, denied and even corrupted the above, so as to prop-up and promote their own anti-the-Holy KJV N.T. and antichrist agenda. This was to their own serious and terminal detriment:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
    11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
    12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
    13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The disciples observed that Jesus was delivering parables to the public, however when he spoke to them it was different.

The above is is an inquiry about the difference between what Jesus delivered to the disciples in private among only them and what Jesus delivered every where in public to the masses.

When the disciples were alone with Jesus they asked Jesus about their observance. The disciples asked Jesus: "Why speakest thou unto them in parables?"

Jesus answered and said unto them, the following: "Because it is given unto you (only the disciples) to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them (everyone else), it is not given."

If you let Genuineorigianl have his own unawares way, he will deny and corrupt the above so as to 'push' his antichrist/pro-Mosaic illicit drug.

The above say that the difference between what Jesus delivered to the disciples in private among only them and what Jesus delivered every where in public to the masses was that Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples he did not give these mysteries to anyone else. Jesus public lectures were parables which was not intended to deliver and did not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore Jesus confirmed that he made two different sets of deliveries and both are in the Holy KJV N.T., recorded side by side. The wise will separate these and then use the one that is according to the particular agenda of Jesus that one wants to follow:

1.) Jesus made one set of deliveries to only the disciples, when he was with them in private. These were the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

2.) Jesus made another set of deliveries to the public. These were parables (which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

The above two sets of different deliveries are directly linked to Jesus' two agendas which he declared as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus provided his reason for making these two different sets of deliveries. Jesus added that he gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples because only them were given by God to know these mysteries and no one else were given by God to get these mysteries. Simultaneously:

Jesus said he gave parables to every one else, other than the disciples. And his reason for giving parable to all people other than the disciples is because these masses of people were simply not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

In the following Jesus confirmed why everyone other than the disciples were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, Jesus said: I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Jesus went on to say more about these masses of people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and instead got parables:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.'
    15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Therefore Jesus added that these masses of people (i.e. everyone other than the twelve disciples) were given parables instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because their hearts were waxed gross, their ears were dull of hearing and their eyes were closed.

According to the words of Jesus, everyone other than the disciples got parables (instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). The reason why these masses of people (everyone other than the disciples) got parables instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is because they were simply not given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said that the reason why these people were simply not given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was because: "they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand". Also: "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed."

"They seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand". And "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed." are description of people who are spiritually dead. Spiritually dead people are also called 'the dead who bury their dead'. Jesus said that these people got parables. Therefore Parables were given for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Parables were not given for and are not for, those who followed Jesus. These were give for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who were given by God to follow Jesus were the disciples and they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in very private sessions among only them. And this is where one who seeks to follow Jesus will find the information for them. This is the very few deliveries (in the Holy KJV N.T.) which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions with only the disciples.

Of course Genuineoriginal who is posing and posturing like a know-it-all, have no clue about the above very clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.. He quotes and applies the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., very willy-nilly. His post and quotes are total corruption of the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. and also total misuse and misrepresentation of other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Genuineoriginal tried to corruptly pass off things that were given for 'the dead to bury their dead' as things for those who 'follow Jesus'. He is simply very foolish, 'know-it-all' and arrogant at the same time.

The above confirm that only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom from Jesus, everyone else got parables (which were not intended to give and did not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Fact is, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, so it is no surprise that only they (the disciples) were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
    65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
    66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
    67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

It is confirmed that only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. And only they were permitted to follow Jesus and to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. Every one else got parables because they were not given to follow Jesus and not given to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And parables do not in any way contain (hidden or otherwise) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus also confirmed that everyone other than the disciples, got parables because they were spiritually dead. i.e. they were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Also a disciples was instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

It is clearly delivered and confirmed by Jesus that 2000 odd ears ago, only the disciples were given to follow him and only they were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

It is equally and clearly delivered and confirmed by Jesus that 2000 odd years ago, everyone except the disciples, were not given to follow Jesus. Also these masses of people (who Jesus also deliver things to in public) were not given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus gave them parables which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and these people were the dead who bury their dead.

The above tell us that that Jesus made two different sets of deliveries. One set were for those who follow Jesus and the other set are for 'the dead who bury their dead'. And indeed both sets are in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T. or in any old manuscripts etc.

Also the set (in the Holy KJV N.T.), that were given for those who follow Jesus are just those few deliveries which Jesus gave to only the disciples in private session among only them. Only these few deliveries from Jesus contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were given for those who 'follow Jesus'.

All other deliveries from Jesus are parables and these were also given by Jesus and contained in the Holy KJV N.T.. However parables do not in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Also parables where given for, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Now, look at Genuineoriginal, he is a live example of one who is deceived by false prophets. He is clearly too simple to be one who came to his own conclusions from the Holy KJV N.T.. He is parroting stereo type slogans and other ideas that originate from Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church.

Genineoriginal is esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting parables which were given for 'the dead to bury their dead' while ignoring the truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) which were given for those who follow Jesus.

It is so remarkable that Genuineoriginal (who is so bold and 'know-it-all') choose to be among 'the dead who bury their dead' and not among the few who follow Jesus. That is Genuineoriginal is quoting the Holy KJV N.T. willy-nilly. He is quoting parables and presenting them as 'truth', Clearly he is simply unaware aware and simple.

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find, is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is also described as 'the truth and 'the words'. Clearly this is not a simple thing to discern and know, because only a few will find it.

It is confirmed that 'the truth'/'the words' (which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 'the truth'/'the words') were shut-up, sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T for the past 2000 odd years.

'The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find' are 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' and 'the truth' and 'the words'. They are all the same. And it is confirmed that these were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and will be made openly and plainly available only at the time of the end, which is only now at hand:

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which few will find and which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 'the truth' and 'the words' which were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. is now being provided in very plain and simply language, on my posts. We are indeed, at the time of the end

Foolish and deceived people, like Genuineoriginal can be helped (before it is too late) but only if they quickly realize their own infirmities, limitations and foolish state.

There is no time left for 'sweet and nice'. There is no time left to make foolish people deceptively feel wise (as was commonly done in traditional Christianity and Catholicism for the past 2000 odd years so as to lift-off money from the pockets of these sad and unfortunate people).
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 16th, 2018 at 03:56 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faither View Post
    We're specifically talking about how the called out ones of today are doing something different than those have in the past to become , " in Christ " .

How do the called of today become in Christ ?

You should be able to answer this in one short paragraph .
    Apart from the fact that, if one is following Satan/the devil/Peter instead of following Jesus who, since 2000 odd years is Lord clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus, one has made a serious and terminal mistake and misstep . . . the post above, (i.e. post # 159) give finer details with respect to your question on this post.

Please have a read and offer a comment if you please.

Thank you Faither.

N.B. We (and the surface of earth) are at the time of the end and we can expect 'the truth'/'the words' that were previously shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. to surface in total clarity as new, increased knowledge.

There are times of end every 2000 odd years. During each 2000 odd year period some set of knowledge which are described as 'the words' remain 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy book that is related to that period.

Then at each of these times of the end, of one of those 2000 odd year period, 'the words' which were hidden during that period surfaces as new and increased knowledge for all and sundry to know.

Moses marked the time of the end of the pre-Mosaic period and he brought new knowledge which dismissed and replaced the previous knowledge which those people held.

Then 2000 odd years ago the time of the end of the Mosaic period came with the advent of Jesus. And Jesus brought new and increased knowledge which was given to do-away-with and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. Jesus was not widely accepted.

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

At that time Jesus did not have the power on earth to totally dismiss the old system and replace it with His new Christian system. And the very great majority wanted top remain under the Old Mosaic system.

Jesus could not fight this reality on earth. Jesus had no choice since His kingdom was not of this world at that time. Jesus simply left the old Mosaic/ten commandments intact for those who wanted to remain under that system. Simultaneously Jesus introduced the new N.T./Spirit and spirit/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

And so, only a few accepted and correctly followed Jesus (i.e. as the Spirit of Jesus). The very great majority choose to remain under the old Mosaic/ten commandments system.

During this period Jesus kingdom was in God kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus was clad only in His Spirit body , in His throne of glory in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit real, as the Lord for Christians/Saints who are just a chosen few (and not the 2 billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics).

The past 2000 odd year period (i.e. since the advent of the physical Jesus to now) it was permitted for the surface of earth, to be shared by both the O.T. people and the N.T. people.

However, simultaneously, for the past 2000 odd years the following pray which was about bringing God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth was regularly issued:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Bring God's kingdom of kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth is to conform the surface of earth to the likes of Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory, as it is in spirit heaven. In this kingdom Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus.

When the surface of earth is conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory as it is in spirit heaven, will also come to the surface of earth. And in Jesus' kingdom on earth, Jesus will also be clad only in His Spirit body.

This transformation of the surface of earth, to God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, was carded for the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period.

Recently, the time of the end came for that old 2000 odd year period. The surface of earth is now conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus now rule on the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now of this world/earth. This is why increased turmoil is being witnessed on earth. The simple fact is that Old is being dissolved to give way to the new.

Jesus will soon have his big time vengeance against the Jews, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics and all others who undermined, desecrated and denied Him and his new spirit and Spirit based, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

The transgressing of the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit is anchored on discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works, by the Spirit of Jesus, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Those (i.e. all) who have denied, opposed, undermined and desecrated this will feel the wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus.:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)

The Jews killed Jesus because he introduced the new Christian system which is based on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Serving in the newness of spirit is the concept of discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

In this new 2000 odd year period, only N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christians/Spirit of Jesus people will be permitted on the surface of earth.

All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people will be out-of here. The sad fact is they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and will be dispatched to hell in one fell sweep.

The surface of earth is now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. And this is totally oppose to and totally without, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 15th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apart from the fact that, if one is following Satan/the devil/Peter instead of following Jesus who, since 2000 odd years is Lord clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus, one has made a serious and terminal mistake and misstep . . . the post above, (i.e. post # 159) give finer details with respect to your question on this post.

Please have a read and offer a comment if you please.

Thank you Faither.

N.B. We (and the surface of earth) are at the time of the end and we can expect 'the truth'/'the words' that were previously shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. to surface in total clarity as new, increased knowledge.

There are times of end every 2000 odd years. During each 2000 odd year period some set of knowledge which are described as 'the words' remain 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy book that is related to that period.

Then at each of these times of the end, of one of those 2000 odd year period, 'the words' which were hidden during that period surfaces as new and increased knowledge for all and sundry to know.

Moses marked the time of the end of the pre-Mosaic period and he brought new knowledge which dismissed and replaced the previous knowledge which those people held.

Then 2000 odd years ago the time of the end of the Mosaic period came with the advent of Jesus. And Jesus brought new and increased knowledge which was given to do-away-with and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. Jesus was not widely accepted.

At that time Jesus did not have the power on earth to totally dismiss the old system and replace it with His new Christian system. And the very great majority wanted top remain under the Old Mosaic system.

Jesus could not fight this reality on earth. Jesus had no choice since His kingdom was not of this world at that time. Jesus simply left the old Mosaic/ten commandments intact for those who wanted to remain under that system. Simultaneously Jesus introduced the new N.T./Spirit and spirit/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

And so, only a few accepted and correctly followed Jesus (i.e. as the Spirit of Jesus). The very great majority choose to remain under the old Mosaic/ten commandments system.

During this period Jesus kingdom was in God kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. Jesus was clad only in His Spirit body , in His throne of glory in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit real, as the Lord for Christians/Saints who are just a chosen few (and not the 2 billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics).

The past 2000 odd year period (i.e. since the advent of the physical Jesus to now) it was permitted for the surface of earth, to be shared by both the O.T. people and the N.T. people.

However, simultaneously, for the past 2000 odd years the following pray which was about bringing God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth was regularly issued:

Bring God's kingdom of kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to earth is to conform the surface of earth to the likes of Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory, as it is in spirit heaven. In this kingdom Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus.

When the surface of earth is conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, Jesus' kingdom and his throne of glory as it is in spirit heaven, will also come to the surface of earth. And in Jesus' kingdom on earth, Jesus will also be clad only in His Spirit body.

This transformation of the surface of earth, to God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, was carded for the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period.

Recently, the time of the end came for that old 2000 odd year period. The surface of earth is now conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus now rule on the surface of earth. Jesus' kingdom is now of this world/earth. This is why increased turmoil is being witnessed on earth. The simple fact is that Old is being dissolved to give way to the new.

Jesus will soon have his big time vengeance against the Jews, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics and all others who undermined, desecrated and denied Him and his new spirit and Spirit based, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit system.

The transgressing of the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit is anchored on discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works, by the Spirit of Jesus, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Those (i.e. all) who have denied, opposed, undermined and desecrated this will feel the wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus.:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)

The Jews killed Jesus because he introduced the new Christian system which is based on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Serving in the newness of spirit is the concept of discerning the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and being led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

In this new 2000 odd year period, only N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christians/Spirit of Jesus people will be permitted on the surface of earth.

All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people will be out-of here. The sad fact is they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and will be dispatched to hell in one fell sweep.

The surface of earth is now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. And this is totally oppose to and totally without, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.
    You never answered my question .

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faither, You ask:

"We're specifically talking about how the called out ones of today are doing something different than those have in the past to become , " in Christ " ?

Your question seem convoluted. I am trying to get clarity.

The prophesy is:

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

By 'called out ones' do you mean the billions who are called to be Christians?

If the answer to the above is yes, then the simple answer is, Nothing has changed for the past 2000 years and nothing is expected to change.

You asked "how the called out ones of today are doing something different than those have in the past".

Your question refers to those who are called to be Christians, as one group of people who were (and will continue) doing the same thing. This is not so. This alone need further postings for clarification.

Therefore there can be no simple answer to your convoluted question. Your question simply begs for clarity which requires extended posting.

Fact is, 'the called out ones' (i.e. the billions who are called to be Christians) are not a group of people who all did and will continue to do, the same thing. They never all did the same thing and never will all do, the same things.

There is a very serious division within that group of people who are called to be Christians. This give rise to two sets of people. Both sets have been doing and will continue to do different things and so earn different ends.

There are two sets of people among those who are called to be Christians. And both sets have always did different things.

1.) One set are a few of them who do the right thing and they are chosen.

2.) The other set are the billions who do not do the right thing and they fail to be chosen.

What the 'few who are chosen' do is very different from what the 'billions who are not chosen' do. And what the 'few who are chosen' do, to be chosen, has never change. Also what the 'billions who are not chosen do, to fail to be chosen has never changed.

These will always remain the same.

Both sets of people, from among those who are called to be Christians, will continue to do their respective 'same' thing and so reap their two different ends.

The reason for success of the few and the reason for failure of the billions, have never changed and will not change. The two reasons are linked to the following, and this will not change:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

What was prophesied to change and is changing (at this time), is that 'the truth'/'the words' that was previously shut-up' and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. will surface in total clarity, as increased knowledge, at the time of the end.

'The truth'/the words' are "the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven" and "the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven".

This open surfacing of the 'the truth'/'the words' that was previously shut-up' and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T., now, at the time of the end, is a very wonderful thing. This is purifying the corruption which passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. This is enabling the last to Christianity, to actually get 'the truth'/'the words' and so not err and be the chosen few.

However just as it was 2000 odd years ago, the above is still an offering which one must choose to accept and adopt.

It seems that for the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics did not get and could not discern, 'the truth'/'the words' from the Holy KJV N.T., on their own or from anyone else. This is so because they cannot be and are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, although these (the truth/the words) were in the Holy KJV N.T., they were 'shut-up', 'sealed' and hidden from the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics. This conveys that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics simply did not have the necessary spiritual awareness and its accompanying spiritual actualization to know/get 'the truth'/'the words'.

This is because 'the truth'/'the words' are things of God and these are discerned only spiritually and the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics were and are, all spiritually dead. They were and continue to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics are all (directly or indirectly) drawn to, esteem, informed and led by, Satan/the devil/Peter. And this simple thing deprives them of spiritual awareness and deny them the (spiritual) capability to discern things of God.

Spiritually dead people are those people whose spirit are not yet saved. The hope is that their spirits may be saved only in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. They are naturally drawn to Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes and their church.

Bottom line, everyone who are informed and led by Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes and their church are people whose spirits are not saved and they remain spiritually dead right up until they die physically. Then when they die physically, they are buried in hell (Purgatory) as spiritually dead people.

They are buried with the hope that their spirits may be saved only in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

Therefore all who in the least way esteem and are led and informed by Satan/the devil/Peter are:
    1.) Spiritually dead while they live on earth
    2. They are spiritually dead when they die physically.
    3.) They are buried in hell (Purgatory) as spiritually dead people.
    4.) They accept all of this because they are given the hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.
    5. They are all still in hell (Purgatory), waiting for the still to come day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved.
    6.) They are 'the dead' who bury their dead in hell (Purgatory) to wait indefinitely on some still to come day of the Lord Jesus when their spirits may be saved.

However the most significant and important fact is that, because they are spiritually dead during their entire life on earth and right up until they are buried in hell, they are not given to know things of God.

Things of God are discerned only spiritually. This of God can be discerned only through the faculties of our spirit:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
    14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The billion or so traditional Christians and the billion or so, Catholics all esteem, and are informed by Satan/the devil/Peter and they are not awakened to/aware of their spirits. They cannot function through their spirits. Therefore they are not given to know and cannot know things of God.

The following are all the same and are all things of God:
    1.) 'the truth'/'the words'
    2.) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven 3.) the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above are the things which those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter (even in the least way) cannot know. Fact is, they are not given by God to know these things.

In fact, because they are not given by God to know things of God, it was prophesied that they will be blown 'to and fro'. They are simply available to be deceived.

Ephesians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

The above apples only to those who follow Jesus. The above does not apply to those who follow and are informed by Satan/the devil/Peter.

Those who follow and are informed by Satan/the devil/peter, even in the least manner, are spiritually dead people who cannot know truth from their own intuitive/spiritual awareness.

They are not given to know all truth (or any truth) through each of their own heart/spirit. They are simply available to be tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive'.

They cannot and will not discern 'the words' in the Holy KJV N.T.. For them, 'the words' will remain shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. right up until the time of the end.

And so they every one who esteem and/or is led and informed by Satan/the devil/Peter are simply available to be deceived. And they will be and were deceived by many false prophets (i.e. people who presented themselves as Christian popes and Christians priests etc. but were not).

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil. Satan/the devil/Peter and his succession of popes and their church denied Jesus and went about their own ideas. They are the chief false prophets.

As before this information (as left By Jesus 2000 odd years ago), is simply an offering that the billions who are called to be Christians can reject or follow.

This information has not changed. However it was shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This made 'the word's hidden from a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

The above happened to these two billion people, simply because they follow Satan/the devil/Peter who used the ten commandment to keep them spiritually dead. Being spiritually dead they could and did not discern thing of God which are the truth/the words.

This will not change the prophesy that many are called and few chosen. This simply means that those who come to Christianity at the time of end will get 'the truth'/'the words' that was previously shut-up' and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T..

'The truth'/'the words' (which is surfacing now with increased clarity, at the time of the end) are the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. This is also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

For one to be among the few who are chosen, the prescription has always been and will always remain, the same. That is, one must know the above information and adapt them. And this information have away remain the same.

The only difference is that this information is now become more commonly available. However the billions who are called to be Christians will not all, get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which is described as the 'the truth', 'the words' and the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

For the past 2000 odd years and always only a few will get, know and adapt: 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' which is described as the 'the truth', 'the words' and 'the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven'.

Billion who are called to be Christians will not make it. They will err because they do not know scriptures and the power of God.

It is confirmed that many (i.e. billion who are called to be Christians) will be deceived (about scriptures) by false prophets. That is, many people who present themselves as Christian priests and popes etc. will be false prophets who will corrupt and misrepresent the Holy KJV N.T.. They will teach these corruption and misrepresentations to billions as authentic Christianity. These billions will err because they do not know scriptures and they will not be chosen.

Christianity will be under siege by false prophets until the time of the end. Only at the time of the end will the scriptures, as they are, be provided openly in total clarity for all to know.

The holy KJV N.T. says that as it was before it will continue to be now, that is those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church instead of following Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus, are the billions who are not chosen.

Those who are called to be Christians are billions. From among all those who have been called to be Christians, those who are not chosen (i.e. those who do not make it) are billions.

These billions of people who are not the chosen few, have been follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church instead of following Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus. This was the reality for the past 2000 odd years and this will continue right up until the time of the end. Nothing is expected to change for these billions of people (who erroneously believe that they are Christians. Billions of those who are called to be Christians are deceived, they err and they are all going down.

You seem confused because all my post are the essential fabric of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which is described as the 'the truth', 'the words' and the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. This is being provided now at the time of the end. This is all in the Holy KJV N.T. but previously, they were not openly and clearly known. They are only now being given in this open and clear manner on my posts.

You seem to be looking for a magic pill (a short cut) which does not exist. You simply have to read all my post thoroughly. There is no free ride.

There is no one line slogan which one can parroted that will save and deliver one.

The ideas of a one line slogan that one can parrot so as to achieve salvation and deliverance came from false prophets. This is aimed to preempt the idea of one actually reading the Holy KJV N.T. for his or her self. This is done by false prophets so as to falsely empower themselves. These false prophets are the popes and priests within the core of the billion strong traditional Christianity and the billion strong Catholicism.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 16th, 2018 at 03:42 PM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world is experiencing stronger turmoil, like those that are currently unfolding, in North and South Carolina in the U.S.A.

Some people will certainly want believe and say that this is resulting from their own idea of cumulative sin of people.

These people will say that this is the result of not upholding the ten commandments.

Fact is, most of the people who are having the above perception are among the billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who cannot be and are not the chosen few who know 'truth'.

The fact is, these serious natural disasters and other similar things, can be the result of denying and undermining the instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Serving in the newness of spirit is the concept of discerning the Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth/the Spirit of Intercession) within one's own heart/spirit and being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This defines the Christians way of life.

Fact is, we are in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ and only the above Christian way of life will be permitted on the surface of earth. People who deny the Christian way of life (so as to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandants) will continue to experience the ever increasing wrath of the Spirit of Jesus and God.

Fact is, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics anchor cannot be the chosen few who know truth. Their belief hang on esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. This is an antichrist idea. This is an offense onto Jesus and God.

Fact is one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one becomes a Christian. In fact, one is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Billions (who erroneously perceive that they Christians) will continue to undermine and suppress Christianity so as to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They will experience the wrath of Jesus and God and eventually be out of here, because of their folly.

Fact is, as of recently, Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus rules on earth. Jesus' kingdom is now of this earth. This means that Christianity, which is totally spirit and Spirit based, as described above, is the ruling law on earth. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people can no longer be tolerated on earth.

Those who do not abandon their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments path and instead embrace the Christian system that is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit will suffer seriously, under the forces of nature.

Suffering at this time is not because one has transgress the ten commandments. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven is now on earth.

The ten commandments are not any laws from God. They are totally not relevant on earth, now that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is on earth.

The ten commandments were given by Moses and not by God. The ten commandments are Cesar type laws. For the first time, among those people, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus introduced the law of God. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. If one does not accept and adopt the above Christian life style (which is anchored on transgressing ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit), one is certainly 'dead in one's waters'. One is seriously doomed. One will experience the wrath of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus, and eventually be teleported to hell.

The forces of nature are physically manifested as storms, hurricanes etc.

The forces of nature are now supporting and empowering the Spirit/Will of Jesus on earth:

Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Spirit of Jesus is now strongly empowered on the surface of earth because of the recent re configuring of angels in heaven. The angels in heaven are the planets etc.

The new configuration of the planets etc. (i.e. the angels) in heaven has also dawned the coming to the surface of earth of God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven:

Recently, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, was formed on the surface of earth. This has brought Jesus' throne of glory and kingdom as it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth. Now all (not seen) forces of nature are serving the Spirit of Jesus, on earth.

The surface of earth is under a new rule. We were currently witnessing, the Old being dissolved to give way to the New.

Last edited by Gurucam; September 17th, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forces of nature are physically manifested as storms, hurricanes etc.

The forces of nature are spirits. They are physically manifested as storms, hurricanes etc.

The forces of nature are now supporting, serving, and empowering the Spirit/Will of Jesus on earth. The Will or Spirit, of Jesus, at this time, is defined in the following:

Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Spirit of Jesus is now strongly empowered on the surface of earth because of the recent re-configuring of angels in heaven. The angels in heaven are the planets etc..

When the planets etc. are configured in a particular way in the heavens above, the Spirit of Jesus becomes empowered on the surface of earth.

Then Jesus' kingdom and throne of glory becomes of this world, also.

Fact is, at other times (i.e. at different configuration of the planets etc.) the Spirit of Jesus is not empowered on the surface of earth and his kingdom and throne of glory are not of this world.

2000 odd years ago the configuration of the planets etc. (in the heavens above) did not support the Spirit of Jesus and therefore his kingdom was not of this world and the Jews and others, were able to deny, persecute torture and kill the physical Jesus:

John 18 King James Version (KJV)

Recently the planets reconfigured and the above changed. The Spirit of Jesus became seriously empower on the surface of earth. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ dawned on the surface. Jesus and authentic Christianity now rules on earth.

The sad fact is that from among the billions who were called to be Christians only a chosen few are authentic Christians. A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics will soon be all, bitterly disappointment.

At any event, the above (i.e. through a favorable re-alignment of the planets, etc.) is how Jesus comes to earth, in glory, as the Spirit of Jesus and Lord, with the Holy angels.

Jesus becomes empowered on earth, as the Spirit of Jesus, when heavenly bodies (the planets etc.) are configured in a particular way.

Recently heavenly bodies (who are the Holy Angels) became configured in this manner. And the Spirit of Jesus became empowered on the surface of earth in the same way that His Spirit was and is, empowered in the spirit realm. And the surface of earth became Jesus' kingdom.

During the past 2000 odd years, Jesus kingdom and throne of glory, was not of this world. The angles in heaven which are the planets etc. was not in the required configuration so as to empower the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth. During this time the power and throne of glory of the Spirit of Jesus was limited to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Recently because of a new reconfiguration of the angels (i.e. the planets etc.), this changed.

Now Jesus' kingdom and throne of glory is also of this world. This is the arrival of the long awaited coming to earth of both,
    1.) God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and
    2.) the installing of the Spirit of Jesus, as the Lord on earth.

Now all things will changes. Everywhere and among all peoples, all the Old will die to give way to the New.

The Old was anchored on O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies and on people who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies. These will all be dissolved to give total way to the New.

The New is the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system and all people who esteem this system. This is the new reality on earth and the New people who are in Christ.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies and all people who esteem use, invoke and/or promoted these on earth will be dissolved and replace on earth. That system and those people will be totally replaced by the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system and all people who esteem this system.

The time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year period came. This was a shared period. During this period, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies and all people who esteem use, invoke and/or promoted these on earth were permittee on earth together with the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system and all people who esteem this system.

During the past 2000 odd years, the very great majority of people (who relied on the bible) were of the first type. Only a chosen few people were of the latter type. That is, many were called but only a few chosen. Only a chosen few found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and the accompanying inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. Christianity is anchored on eternal life and the accompanying inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

This shared period has ended. Now only the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/Christian/Jesus system and all people who esteem this system are permitted on the surface of earth. This is because the surface of earth entered the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This means that only the Christian systems is permitted on earth.

This a joyous/blissful, big and long awaited event, spoken about in the Holy KJV N.T.

The new configuration of the planets etc. (i.e. the angels) in heaven has dawned the (long prayed for) coming to the surface of earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and the total empowering of the Spirit/Will of Jesus, on the surface of earth. This is the coming to the surface of earth of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus.

The Spirit of Jesus is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. In this format, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit (i.e. Jesus is the Son of God and not the son of man). In this format, Jesus is Lord and this is the true and natural form of Jesus. This is how Jesus is given by God to exist for all eternity.

In His physically bodied form, Jesus was not the Lord and he was not consequential. In his physical bodied form Jesus was the son of man (i.e. he was half man and half the Holy Spirit), and it was confirmed that if one blasphemed him (as Paul did) one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John 18 King James Version (KJV)

The reality 2000 odd years ago, was that Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. Recently this changed. Now Jesus' kingdom is of this world.

Recently, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, was formed on the surface of earth. This has brought Jesus' throne of glory and kingdom as it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth. Now all (not seen) forces of nature are serving and will continue to serve, the Spirit of Jesus, on earth.

The surface of earth is under a new rule. We were currently witnessing, the Old being dissolved to give way to the New. This is negatively impacting billions who have long anchored their lives on the ideas and ideals, of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. On the other hand, this is positively impacting those whose life style was and is, anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The Lord is the Spirit of Jesus who operates only through the forces of nature. Forces of nature include things like storms, tornado, hurricanes etc. When Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus become empowered on earth, Jesus is said to have come to earth. Then we can observe the forces of natures becoming differently and severely functional, so as to serve the first set of Aim, Will or Spirit of Jesus.

Then it is critically important to examine one's lifestyle. One must be among the few and far away from the many. Only a few will have it right and be relevant to the new order on earth. These few are the 'chosen few' authentic Christians. Authentic Christians are anchored on spirit and Spirit/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 17th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A short post which gives the path to Enlightenment in Christ.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)

The above is supported by:

14 For many are called, but few are chosen

In this system only a chosen few make it.

A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They are called to be Christians but they do not make it (i.e. they are not chosen).

To find, to be informed by and be led by, "the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven" is how one is among the chosen few and not among the billions who are not chosen.

Clearly, therefore, the billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics (who cannot be the chosen few) have not found and do not know "the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven". Let us not be fooled about this fact.

Therefore it is necessary to examine what the billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics hold commonly, among themselves, as their idea of Christianity. This has to be foolishness and corruption.

A close and frank examination of the beliefs and ideas of the billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics, will tell us what not to believe and what not to use.

Clearly a billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics have all gone contrary to Jesus.

Indeed Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil. A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics ignore Jesus and doctored his revelation so they can follow Satan/the devil/Peter:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

And some how they (i.e. a billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) were deceived into believing that they are 'the chosen few'.

And that is not the only antichrist thing that they did.

Jesus through Paul said that "one becomes dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian":

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics ignore, deny and doctor the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., so that they can follow Satan/the devil/Peter and remain under the ten commandments while falsely claiming that they are Christian.

And some how they (i.e. a billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) were deceived into believing that they are 'the chosen few'.

And that is not the only antichrist thing that they did.

Jesus though Paul confirmed that Moses gave the ten commandments (not God) and that Moses lied, when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews:

John 1:17 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics ignore, deny and doctor the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., so that they can follow Satan/the devil/Peter and remain under the ten commandments while falsely claiming that they are Christian.

The above gives a simple insight about deception which a billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics fell for, and also give the path to, Enlightenment in Christ, which is as follows:

A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics must simply drop all the bad things which they did to Jesus and his revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and also drop Satan/the devil/Peter and instead, simply accept what Jesus said in the Holy KJV N.T., as they are written . . . and so follow Jesus.

The above is the simple path to the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven which only the chosen few find.

Clearly only a chosen few will accept and come on board with, the above. Prophesy is prophesy. Prophesy cannot be and will not be changed. Prophesy is that: only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven . . . and so be it

What indeed does a billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have to boast about? Clearly the Holy KJV N.T., is not their scriptures. They are shown here to be Antichrist (and pro-Satan/the devil). They are also totally condemned by the simplest and most elementary revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The simplest things in the Holy KJV N.T. are used here to show that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are corrupt and anti-Jesus so as to be pro-Satan/the devil.

The billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics are shackled to Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and Antichrist corruption.

Simply by denying and distancing oneself from Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics, one can come into Enlightenment in Christ. This is the plain truth.

Note also, the above are not the only antichrist things that a billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics did and continue to do.
    Last edited by Gurucam; September 17th, 2018 at 04:25 PM.

Thread Information