Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution is a falsehood

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evolution is a falsehood

There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Dino bones not identified as such were carbon dated between 6000 and 12,0000 years old. Live DNA fragments have been found in fossil's said to be many millions of years old.

The bible does not say how old the world is. It has always been taught that the creation days are epochs of time.

Man made gods of rock and sticks are not true gods but a products of the imagination. There is only one true God, and His name is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means "Life Began.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 667 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    [FONT="]There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Dino bones not identified as such were carbon dated between 6000 and 12,0000 years old. Live DNA fragments have been found in fossil's said to be many millions of years old.

The bible does not say how old the world is. It has always been taught that the creation days are epochs of time.

Man made gods of rock and sticks are not true gods but a products of the imagination. There is only one true God, and His name is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means "Life Began.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.[/FONT]
    What is a "live DNA fragment"?

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    What is a "live DNA fragment"?
    DNA fragmentation is the separation or breaking of DNA strands into pieces. It can be done intentionally by laboratory personnel or by cells, or can occur spontaneously. Spontaneous or accidental DNA fragmentation is fragmentation that gradually accumulates in a cell.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 667 Posts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DNA fragmentation is the separation or breaking of DNA strands into pieces. It can be done intentionally by laboratory personnel or by cells, or can occur spontaneously. Spontaneous or accidental DNA fragmentation is fragmentation that gradually accumulates in a cell.
    Didnt answer the question I asked.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.
    I agree to a certain extent;

https://www.infoplease.com/science-h...uman-evolution

This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post

This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk
    Evolution is a theory, not a fact, for life on this planet. God evolved.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,982 Times in 2,369 Posts

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bee1
    This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins.
    We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.
    DNA similarity does not indicate relatedness. (If that was so, your distant relatives are turnips). DNA similarity indicate similarity of design. We should expect all primates to have similar 'building blocks'... and, similar DNA.

God's Word tells us, we are not related to fruit trees, and not related to African apes.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (July 17th, 2018),Right Divider (July 27th, 2018),way 2 go (July 16th, 2018)

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evolution is a theory, not a fact, for life on this planet.
    Your phrasing shows either you are ignorant of what “theory” means in science, or you are taking an opportunistic cheap shot based on semantics rather than substance.
    God evolved.
    I have no idea what you are implying by that statement. God has adapted to be more compatible with his creation now, or what?

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    DNA similarity … (If that was so, your distant relatives are turnips).
    So? I presume you know that the ToE does include plants as distant relatives.

DNA similarity indicate similarity of design.
    Since nature is a rather inefficient designer, then I agree that when we see similar designs in nature that indicates a likelihood that nature did use existing “building blocks”.

We should expect all primates to have similar 'building blocks'... and, similar DNA.
    Then your god must not be much better than nature is at introducing variations of design. Is your all-powerful god incapable of basing some life forms on some other biological mechanism than DNA?

God's Word tells us, we are not related to fruit trees, and not related to African apes.
    For understanding how the diversity of life came to be, I prefer to rely on thousands of on-going biological studies instead of ancient religious legends handed down from iron-age nomadic tribes.
    Last edited by redfern; July 17th, 2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: duplicate word removed

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redfern View Post
    Your phrasing shows either you are ignorant of what “theory” means in science, or you are taking an opportunistic cheap shot based on semantics rather than substance.

I have no idea what you are implying by that statement. God has adapted to be more compatible with his creation now, or what?
    God "FORMED."

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God "FORMED."

That doesn’t say anything about why you stoop to dismissing evolution because it is a theory, nor does it say anything about what you meant by saying God evolved.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DNA similarity does not indicate relatedness.
    You should tell the court system that. I'm sure there are a lot of alleged fathers of children out there who would like to know.
    "The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous." --H.L. Mencken

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redfern View Post
    That doesn’t say anything about why you stoop to dismissing evolution because it is a theory, nor does it say anything about what you meant by saying God evolved.
    No, it says a lot. God evolved and created life on this planet.

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 1,100 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post

This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps.
    I am assuming that this is the part you are referring to?
    Since scientists developed the ability to decode the genome and compare the genetic makeup of species, some people have been stunned to learn that about 98.5% of the genes in people and chimpanzees are identical.

Now for the rest of the story:

First, the 98% figure is probably overstated. An article in Science puts the actual figure at 94%. (Jon Cohen, "Relative Differences: The Myth of 1%, June 29, 2007). But even these figures are only measuring about 2% of our total genetic makeup - that is, those genes that code for proteins, the building blocks of our physical bodies and functions.

The vast majority of our DNA, known as "non-coding DNA" - sometimes called "junk DNA" because it was once thought not to have function - is very different in humans from most non-coding genes found in chimps and other apes. However, recent research has found that, contrary to previous belief, this repetitive DNA isn’t "junk" after all, but has distinct purposes.

Research continues as to the exact nature and functions of non-coding genes, but given the wide differences between human and ape non-coding DNA, even if the purported 98% genetic similarity to coding DNA is true, it is actually only 98% of a much smaller percentage of our total genetic makeup, perhaps as low as 98% of 2%!

Proponents of the Great Ape Project might reply in defense that the coding genes are the ones that really count, but that is not scientifically supported anymore.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

16. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

redfern (July 17th, 2018)

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it says a lot. God evolved and created life on this planet.
    I see that your level of dialogue is to mindlessly repeat your nebulous claim that “God evolved” without actually explaining what that means. Pardon my impinging on your time by asking. I will try to limit my responses to just those posters who are not so superficial. Have a good day.

Thread Information