User Tag List

Thread: Evolution is a falsehood

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evolution is a falsehood

There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Dino bones not identified as such were carbon dated between 6000 and 12,0000 years old. Live DNA fragments have been found in fossil's said to be many millions of years old.

The bible does not say how old the world is. It has always been taught that the creation days are epochs of time.

Man made gods of rock and sticks are not true gods but a products of the imagination. There is only one true God, and His name is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means "Life Began.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    [FONT="]There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Dino bones not identified as such were carbon dated between 6000 and 12,0000 years old. Live DNA fragments have been found in fossil's said to be many millions of years old.

The bible does not say how old the world is. It has always been taught that the creation days are epochs of time.

Man made gods of rock and sticks are not true gods but a products of the imagination. There is only one true God, and His name is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means "Life Began.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.[/FONT]
    What is a "live DNA fragment"?

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    What is a "live DNA fragment"?
    DNA fragmentation is the separation or breaking of DNA strands into pieces. It can be done intentionally by laboratory personnel or by cells, or can occur spontaneously. Spontaneous or accidental DNA fragmentation is fragmentation that gradually accumulates in a cell.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DNA fragmentation is the separation or breaking of DNA strands into pieces. It can be done intentionally by laboratory personnel or by cells, or can occur spontaneously. Spontaneous or accidental DNA fragmentation is fragmentation that gradually accumulates in a cell.
    Didnt answer the question I asked.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a creator God because there is no evidence of evolution taking place on this earth. Evolution is a theory not a fact. Life on this planet is diminishing, not advancing. The very first life forms on this planet are still basically the same. The rock strata shows that while one group suddenly died out, another suddenly came into being. If evolution was true, then the missing links would not be missing. Artist depictions of how life evolved is not scientific fact. Limited adaptability of life is not proof that life evolved.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.
    I agree to a certain extent;

https://www.infoplease.com/science-h...uman-evolution

This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1 View Post
    I agree to a certain extent;

https://www.infoplease.com/science-h...uman-evolution

This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk
    Evolution is a theory, not a fact, for life on this planet. God evolved.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,850 Times in 2,297 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bee1
    This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins.
    We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.
    DNA similarity does not indicate relatedness. (If that was so, your distant relatives are turnips). DNA similarity indicate similarity of design. We should expect all primates to have similar 'building blocks'... and, similar DNA.

God's Word tells us, we are not related to fruit trees, and not related to African apes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

way 2 go (Today)

Thread Information