User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: The Democrats and the Abolition of Captilism

  1. #16
    Over 4000 post club CatholicCrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    4,989
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 656 Times in 550 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    191054
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Yes.
    Yes, we know you love your socialist baby-killers, which makes you one yourself.

    "God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it." - Pope Francis

  2. #17
    Over 4000 post club CatholicCrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    4,989
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 656 Times in 550 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    191054
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    I feel a Red Scare coming on. Ironically, by the very people who are selling this country to the Russians.
    LOL. That is a so ignorant on so many levels.... ...amazing for such a short post

    "God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it." - Pope Francis

  3. #18
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,612
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 35,350 Times in 17,762 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Ah, yes. And now Donny John will meet privately with Vladdy and then tweet that there is no reason to fear Russia just like the North Korea threat is over.
    When will the spineless Republicans realize Donny is a just a snake oil salesman?
    I know it's hard to be on the losing team, but you folks should really get a grip.

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,929
    Thanks
    1,661
    Thanked 4,877 Times in 3,673 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    I feel a Red Scare coming on.

    better get you a puppy to hug

  5. #20
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 983 Times in 636 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    369836
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I know it's hard to be on the losing team, but you folks should really get a grip.
    Interesting that you appear to support the liar in the White House. More ends justifying the means.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonahdog For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 9th, 2018),Rusha (July 9th, 2018)

  7. #21
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,053
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    372010
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    You trying to paint all Democrats as the far left is like trying to paint all Republicans as Christian Dominionists.
    That's what all would-be dictators do. Jerry is no different than Antifa; it's to their mutual interest to paint all Americans as Nazis or Communists.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 9th, 2018),Rusha (July 9th, 2018)

  9. #22
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,612
    Thanks
    13,432
    Thanked 35,350 Times in 17,762 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Interesting that you appear to support the liar in the White House. More ends justifying the means.
    You can't think of something better than the tired charge of "liar"? According to you libs, every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie. Except when he makes some joke about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue, and then you claim he's telling the truth.

    Yep, I'm on the Trump Train, and I'm laughing at all you babies crying and throwing tantrums because you lost an election.

  10. #23
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,053
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    372010
    If socialism succeeds in America, it will be because Donald Trump was president. That would be his most damaging legacy of all.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us