User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Illegal Aliens Killed Border Patrol Agent by Crushing in His Skull with Rocks

  1. #16
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,369
    Thanks
    9,319
    Thanked 7,306 Times in 4,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    REPORT: Illegal Aliens Brutally Murder Border Patrol Agent, Crushed His Skull With Rocks
    “Our agents’ reports from the ground say that he was struck in the head multiple times with a rock or rocks.”
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/23773...-ryan-saavedra

    New details have emerged about the United States Border Patrol agent who was killed in the line of duty on Sunday while patrolling an area near the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas.

    Agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, died after suffering severe injuries he sustained while responding to an incident in the Big Bend Sector, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported.

    Border Patrol Agent Brandon Judd, who is also president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), told Brandon Darby and Ildefonso Ortiz that initial reports from other Border Patrol agents were that Martinez was murdered by illegal aliens that he was tracking.

    “What we know is that Border Patrol Agent Rogilio Martinez appears to have been ambushed by a group of illegal aliens whom he was tracking,” Judd said. “Our agents’ reports from the ground say that he was struck in the head multiple times with a rock or rocks.”

    Another Border Patrol agent arrived on scene shortly after and was also reportedly ambushed by illegal aliens who attacked him with rocks.

    “The other agent arrived on scene a short time later and was also ambushed and struck in the head with what is believed to have been a rock or rocks. These disgusting acts and complete disregard for human life need to stop immediately. Family members of slain Agent Martinez will never get to see him come home again all because we have failed to secure our borders from such criminals.”

    President Donald Trump responded by immediately calling for the border wall to be built and said those who were responsible will be brought to justice
    ........(SNIP)
    Dude, instead of spending time concocting thread after thread about how much the "left" hates Trump etc then start vetting your sources before embarrassing yerself yeah?
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 8th, 2018),Rusha (July 8th, 2018),WizardofOz (July 8th, 2018)

  3. #17
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    13,087
    Thanks
    19,708
    Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,641 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147751
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Dude, instead of spending time concocting thread after thread about how much the "left" hates Trump etc then start vetting your sources before embarrassing yerself yeah?
    Pretty much. I have yet to see a valid argument as to why I shouldn't hate him. He prefers gloom and doom negativity. There is no upside to his presidency ... unless your name is V. Putin.
    Don't let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God's plenty. ― Bernard Kelvin Clive

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 8th, 2018),Arthur Brain (July 8th, 2018),Kit the Coyote (July 8th, 2018)

  5. #18
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Where did @CatholicCrusader go?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 8th, 2018),Arthur Brain (July 9th, 2018),Rusha (July 9th, 2018)

  7. #19
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,840
    Thanks
    7,396
    Thanked 9,014 Times in 4,986 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147735
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Where did @CatholicCrusader go?

    Sleeping it off?
    So keep your candles burning

    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Rusha (July 9th, 2018)

  9. #20
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23,806
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 8,306 Times in 6,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147764
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Where did @CatholicCrusader go?
    ya know, ya never see WoO and CC posting at the same time...


    coincidence?


    I think not!

  10. #21
    Over 500 post club everready's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 68 Times in 49 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22177
    Illegal Aliens - Violent MS-13 Gang Members Among Among Children Crossing Border Illegally



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3afkoSTec

    everready
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

  11. #22
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Dude, instead of spending time concocting thread after thread about how much the "left" hates Trump etc then start vetting your sources before embarrassing yerself yeah?
    If it fits his narrative then it must be true.

    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts"
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (February 17th, 2019)

  13. #23
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    If it fits his narrative then it must be true.

    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts"
    There you go Wiz. You asked me to quote one of your lies: There's one. Many more to come. I don't change facts to suit a theory. You are a liar, a bonafide liar.

    You siding with an ulta-Liberal claiming that I don't vet sources. The Daily Wire is a great source.

  14. #24
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    There you go Wiz. You asked me to quote one of your lies: There's one.

    You don't even know what a lie is? You posted a fake news story in this thread because you care more about your narrative than you do the truth. You were exposed. I then quoted Albert Einstein.

    So, what lie?

    Many more to come.
    You'll need one first.

    I don't change facts to suit a theory. You are a liar, a bonafide liar.
    Is your OP true or false? Start there....

    You siding with an ulta-Liberal claiming that I don't vet sources. The Daily Wire is a great source.
    I side with the truth. You certainly didn't vet this source before posting this fake news story.

    And now you're going to defend your source? You really are a moron.

    F.B.I. Finds No Evidence of Attack in Death of Border Agent
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (February 17th, 2019)

  16. #25
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    You don't even know what a lie is......
    There is your second lie, because I do know what a lie is.

    That's two. This is going to be easy.

  17. #26
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    There is your second lie, because I do know what a lie is.

    That's two. This is going to be easy.
    You don't know what a lie is so you're lying by saying you do.

    See how easy it is to make baseless claims? You're the champ
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  18. #27
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    REPORT: Illegal Aliens Brutally Murder Border Patrol Agent, Crushed His Skull With Rocks
    “Our agents’ reports from the ground say that he was struck in the head multiple times with a rock or rocks.”
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/23773...-ryan-saavedra

    New details have emerged about the United States Border Patrol agent who was killed in the line of duty on Sunday while patrolling an area near the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas.

    Agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, died after suffering severe injuries he sustained while responding to an incident in the Big Bend Sector, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported.

    Border Patrol Agent Brandon Judd, who is also president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), told Brandon Darby and Ildefonso Ortiz that initial reports from other Border Patrol agents were that Martinez was murdered by illegal aliens that he was tracking.

    “What we know is that Border Patrol Agent Rogilio Martinez appears to have been ambushed by a group of illegal aliens whom he was tracking,” Judd said. “Our agents’ reports from the ground say that he was struck in the head multiple times with a rock or rocks.”

    Another Border Patrol agent arrived on scene shortly after and was also reportedly ambushed by illegal aliens who attacked him with rocks.

    “The other agent arrived on scene a short time later and was also ambushed and struck in the head with what is believed to have been a rock or rocks. These disgusting acts and complete disregard for human life need to stop immediately. Family members of slain Agent Martinez will never get to see him come home again all because we have failed to secure our borders from such criminals.”

    President Donald Trump responded by immediately calling for the border wall to be built and said those who were responsible will be brought to justice
    ........(SNIP)
    Oh my. What a terrible story. Did this really happen?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  19. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    You don't know what a lie is so you're lying by saying you do.....
    That's your fourth lie. Once again, I DO know what a lie is. And by the way, you saying that I don't is obviously a very childish position for you to take. (Lie number three was noted in another thread.)

  20. #29
    Over 5000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    2,105
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,418 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360866
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    That's your fourth lie. Once again, I DO know what a lie is. And by the way, you saying that I don't is obviously a very childish position for you to take. (Lie number three was noted in another thread.)
    Is the story in your opening post true or false? Let's start there...waiting...
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  21. #30
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Is the story in your opening post true or false? Let's start there...waiting...
    I don't debate proven liars. Welcome to my ignore list where you should have been lo these many years.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us