User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: ‘My son is not the same’: New testimony paints bleak picture of family separation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,283 Times in 4,192 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    I don't remember you expressing the notion that it was anybody's "business" when homos promote societal acceptance of homosexuality in the public square
    Yeah, that wouldn't be racism...or even the promotion of a bigoted behavior, but other than that it's just...completely unconnected to the point you appear to believe you were speaking to.

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    BINGO!!

Selective outrage on the part of Town Idiot
    Well, no, not rationally, so I can see your mistake.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

annabenedetti (July 14th, 2018),Arthur Brain (July 14th, 2018),Rusha (July 14th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2016, the Prison Policy Initiative estimated that in the United States, about 2,298,300 people were incarcerated out of a population of 323.1 million. I am still waiting for your leftwing baby-killing freaks to shed a tear for all those separated families.

Oh wait, I forgot, Trump didn't separate them so you don't care about those kids, they don't advance your political agenda. Right Town Halfwit?

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2016, the Prison Policy Initiative estimated that in the United States, about 2,298,300 people were incarcerated out of a population of 323.1 million. I am still waiting for your leftwing baby-killing freaks to shed a tear for all those separated families.

Oh wait, I forgot, Trump didn't separate them so you don't care about those kids, they don't advance your political agenda. Right Town Halfwit?
    By the way, when you quote me in your gay little thread that you have me blocked out of because you're a coward, make sure you quote my posts in their entirety, okay Town Simpleton?

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,549 Times in 3,415 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Yeah, that wouldn't be racism...
    dint say it was

but it's another example of what should be recognized by a Christian as unwanted behavior

iow, town feels more strongly against outspoken racism than outspoken homosexuality

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Yeah, that wouldn't be racism........
    It's worse, behaviorally and Biblically.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's worse, behaviorally and Biblically.
    Every sin carries the wages of death and grace is the only remedy, but if you're set on feeling like a lesser sinner and that means something to you, have at it. At any rate, the point remains that there's no hypocrisy on my part, because there was no real parallel in doser's attempt.

Given I'm neither a supporter of abortion or a left winger I can't say why they should be considered mine. But I've already noted there's a meaningful difference between the mother who steals a loaf of bread to feed a starving child and someone who knocks over a Jiffy Mart.

Oh wait, I forgot, Trump didn't separate them so you don't care about those kids
    I care about any child. It's one reason I spent years protecting them as a VAWA attorney and part of why I'm about to begin my last career as an elementary school teacher.

, they don't advance your political agenda.
    I don't have an agenda. I have positions on issues, which is why I've noted more than a few things this president has done that I liked, along with noting what I find unacceptable.

Right Town Halfwit?
    Town Nervoustic would have been funnier...by which I mean funny.

Pro-Life

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

annabenedetti (July 14th, 2018),Arthur Brain (July 14th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    dint say it was
    You didn't say a lot of things, or do what you needed, which would be to connect my position to your criticism.

but it's another example of what should be recognized by a Christian as unwanted behavior
    My posit was about beliefs that actively injure the rights of others. Racism, bigotry tend to do that. Being hetero or homosexual is something else, though all of it is sin.

iow, town feels more strongly against outspoken racism than outspoken homosexuality
    I'd say it this way, I feel more strongly about opposing the harm someone attempts to do others than I do the harm they work against themselves. Though I'm sorry to see either.

Pro-Life

Thread Information