Thanks
    Thanked 8,192 Times in 5,348 Posts

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Liberal's Utopia

Here is the condition of things in the liberal's utopia, San Franscisco:

"It's A Literal Shithole" - San Fran Sees Over 16,000 'Feces Complaints' In One Week

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

A website and related app that allows local residents to request maintenance or non-emergency services from the city has received 16,034 complaints with the keyword ‘feces’ in the last week at the time of this writing, and many pertain to human waste in public places.

Many of the complaints also connect the fecal matter to vagrants and homeless encampments - a sight all too common now across California.

Users can geotag the location in question, and also provide photos to support their claim.

“Homeless encampment is blocking sidewalk and creates a health hazard w trash and feces,” writes one user.

“Please move them, and send a cleaning crew. Sidewalk is impassable, forcing pedestrians into the street.”

“Homeless individuals sleeping along Funston between Clement and Geary,” writes another user. 

“Observed homeless people shooting up at 5pm on Monday, July 2nd. Lots of feces and garbage in the area. Please clean up area and see if homeless individuals need services.”

A local Fox affiliate reported earlier this week about a “big bag of poo” filled with approximately 20 pounds of feces discarded on a San Francisco sidewalk.

Residents filed multiple complaints with the city about the debris, and it was eventually removed.

"Strong smell of feces on post on block between cedar and post," wrote one denizen. "There must be a ton of it somewhere nearby."

"We don't know what it's from and we're not going to test it," said a Department of Public Works spokeswoman. "We just got rid of it. This is very unusual."

In April, the International Union of Operating Engineers filed a complaint with the California Department of Transportation on behalf of Caltrans workers, alleging that their safety was being jeopardized due to a variety of factors, including human waste produced by vagrants living near freeways and associated property.

"Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes - you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets, and it gets really disgusting," said Steve Crouch, Director of Public Employees.

Infowars has been documenting the decay of California, which is now home to more than a quarter of the nation's homeless population.

On January 1, 2018, California officially declared itself a "sanctuary state" for illegal aliens and criminals.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...aints-one-week

The Dems won't be happy until they have everyone living in utopia!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 1,184 Posts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Jerry Shugart - you live in Mexico.

How's things?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (July 5th, 2018),Rusha (July 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    @Jerry Shugart - you live in Mexico.

How's things?
    There OK here.

Much better than S.F. because the Dems have been in charge there for so long!

Why would anyone want the Dems to be in control of anything?

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    There OK here.
    How's the sanitation in Mexico?

Much better than S.F. because the Dems have been in charge there for so long!

Why would anyone want the Dems to be in control of anything?
    Have you ever been to San Francisco?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (July 6th, 2018),Rusha (July 6th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 2,577 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have ... more times than I can count. My only complaint about SF is the traffic and wall to wall people. Outside of that, it's a great place to spend the day.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

annabenedetti (July 6th, 2018),WizardofOz (July 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

― Theodore Roosevelt

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (July 6th, 2018),Rusha (July 6th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,767 Times in 4,870 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple times, most recently in 2016. I was there for about 4 days, by myself, and felt completely safe. I didn't have one bad or scary moment. I'd driven across the city but once at my motel I didn't use my car for the rest of the time I was there. I walked for miles and miles - including across the Golden Gate Bridge and back, up to Coit Tower, over to City Lights, through China Town. I wasn't near other tourist attractions this time like I've been in the past, so no Pier 39, etc. I took the bus to get places farther than I could walk, and there were friendly bus drivers and passengers who helped me figure out where to transfer.

San Francisco has its problems, like any big city in the U.S. The rise of tech and the money that came with it has had ramifications for the less fortunate, and the working and middle classes who've been priced out of the market. We have similar problems in Southern California too. But San Francisco is a beautiful, interesting, historic city, and home to some of the greatest ideas in modern times. It's very different from SoCal, which makes it a refreshing change from the usual.

I wonder sometimes if conservatives who enjoy sneering at the state of the sidewalks without an ounce of concern for the people who live on them ever stop to consider how many of the homeless are vets, or people and families displaced by corporations more interested in profit than in helping the communities in which they're based. How the lack of social safety nets make it harder for people to get out of their situation and into a job that will sustain even the most minimal living quarters. How they don't mind spending billions or trillions on a space force but God forbid that any of their taxes be assigned to help those in need.
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Rusha (July 6th, 2018),WizardofOz (July 6th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 2,577 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

San Francisco ... great restaurants, great clothing stores, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Warf, China Town. Great hospital. It's easier to walk than drive. Sigh. What a nostalgic thread.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

WizardofOz (July 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's the sanitation in Mexico?
    Where I live it is about a million times cleaner than SF!

I was there when Gov. Moonbeam's father was governor and he was in the early stages of attempting to make SF a cesspool.

His little boy is putting the final touches on it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Where I live it is about a million times cleaner than SF!
    What city is that?

I was there when Gov. Moonbeam's father was governor and he was in the early stages of attempting to make SF a cesspool.

His little boy is putting the final touches on it.
    So you haven't been to San Francisco since the late 70s/early 80s but this Zero Hedge piece gives you an accurate depiction of what life is like in SF compared to people who have been there much more recently and more often. Or, the business insider story I linked naming it the 20th best in the nation wrong too?

You're not thinking critically.

― Theodore Roosevelt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Rusha (July 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, sure , like this situation couldn't have have happened under conservative GOP politicians . I'm sick of conservatives constantly blaming liberal Democratic politicians for all America's ills .
    Remember - the poorest , most backward, primitive , run down states in America are all down south and run by the Republicans, who should be called the "Repugnicans ". Here you find the lowest rates of high school graduation, the lowest rates of people with college, graduate , medical or law degrees , the most poverty, unemployment and helplessness , the highest rates of people on welfare etc . Thanks for nothing, Republicans .

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Yeah, sure , like this situation couldn't have have happened under conservative GOP politicians . I'm sick of conservatives constantly blaming liberal Democratic politicians for all America's ills .
    Remember - the poorest , most backward, primitive , run down states in America are all down south and run by the Republicans, who should be called the "Repugnicans ". Here you find the lowest rates of high school graduation, the lowest rates of people with college, graduate , medical or law degrees , the most poverty, unemployment and helplessness , the highest rates of people on welfare etc . Thanks for nothing, Republicans .
    You and Jerry are both partisan hacks. You're engaging in the same tactics you're bemoaning here.

You don't see the irony in your post?

― Theodore Roosevelt

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

quip (July 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    The reason for that is because the Dems controlled the south for one hundred years after the Civil War came to an end.

Who do you think was responsible for Dwight Eisenhower's Civil Rights Bill of 1960 being watered down?

The southern Democratic Senators.

And whose policies are doing the most harm to the laborers in the South?

Of course it is the Dems because they welcome illegals which brings wages down for everyone.

Thanks

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You and Jerry are both partisan hacks.
    You're a snowflake!

Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You're a snowflake!
    What does that even mean to you?

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information