User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Results 136 to 147 of 147

Thread: Abortion Anyone?

  1. #136
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Blockbuster Intel Drop Reveals Trump is Trying to “End” Planned Parenthood – Twitter Attempts Censorship
    March 13, 2018 By Operation Rescue
    https://www.operationrescue.org/arch...ts-censorship/

    It’s been called the highest level of intelligence to ever be dropped publicly in our known history. The source? A small group of insiders close to President Donald J. Trump that have chosen to reveal this unprecedented intelligence on an obscure message board under the mysterious initial “Q.”

    Over the weekend, Q, also known as Qanon, turned its attention once again to Planned Parenthood.

    Referenced was a January 7, 2018, post that encouraged readers to review the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives’ final report on Planned Parenthood and its participation in the illegal sale of aborted baby body parts
    ........(SNIP)

  2. #137
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,369
    Thanks
    9,319
    Thanked 7,306 Times in 4,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Blockbuster Intel Drop Reveals Trump is Trying to “End” Planned Parenthood – Twitter Attempts Censorship
    March 13, 2018 By Operation Rescue
    https://www.operationrescue.org/arch...ts-censorship/

    It’s been called the highest level of intelligence to ever be dropped publicly in our known history. The source? A small group of insiders close to President Donald J. Trump that have chosen to reveal this unprecedented intelligence on an obscure message board under the mysterious initial “Q.”

    Over the weekend, Q, also known as Qanon, turned its attention once again to Planned Parenthood.

    Referenced was a January 7, 2018, post that encouraged readers to review the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives’ final report on Planned Parenthood and its participation in the illegal sale of aborted baby body parts
    ........(SNIP)
    Well, that's conclusive. Is this mysterious "Q" John De Lancie by any chance?

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (July 8th, 2018)

  4. #138
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,369
    Thanks
    9,319
    Thanked 7,306 Times in 4,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    All you baby-killers are becoming a blur. You will all pay in the end. Thats all that matters.
    You should try consulting an optometrist...and then maybe a psychiatrist...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 8th, 2018),Rusha (July 8th, 2018)

  6. #139
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Well, that's conclusive. Is this mysterious "Q" John De Lancie by any chance?

    That was actually funny. I love Q

  7. #140
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,369
    Thanks
    9,319
    Thanked 7,306 Times in 4,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147757
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    That was actually funny. I love Q
    So do I...

    This is kinda disturbing...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  8. #141
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23,806
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 8,306 Times in 6,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147764
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    They said they were Christians.
    i can say i'm a fire truck, but it don't make it so

  9. #142
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,840
    Thanks
    7,396
    Thanked 9,014 Times in 4,986 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147735
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i can say i'm a fire truck, but it don't make it so
    Your first attempt at being a fire truck was a little more imaginative. You're slipping.
    So keep your candles burning

    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (July 8th, 2018),Rusha (July 8th, 2018)

  11. #143
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,369
    Thanks
    9,319
    Thanked 7,306 Times in 4,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147757
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    Your first attempt at being a fire truck was a little more imaginative. You're slipping.
    He probably forgot to turn the hose off!







    Yeah yeah, I'll get me coat...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 8th, 2018),Rusha (July 8th, 2018)

  13. #144
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,840
    Thanks
    7,396
    Thanked 9,014 Times in 4,986 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147735
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    He probably forgot to turn the hose off!







    Yeah yeah, I'll get me coat...





    So keep your candles burning

    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (July 8th, 2018)

  15. #145
    Over 1000 post club The Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Rochelle,NY.
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 362 Times in 257 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197240
    OK doser , how dare you compare abortion to child molestation ? This is the falsest of false equivalence . This is absolutely despicable !
    Child molesters are sick, evil monsters . Women who have abortions are in desperate circumstances
    They don't have abortions out of malice . And ironically, many of those fetuses they have aborted would have been the VICTIMS of pedophilia and abuse if they had been born .

  16. #146
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23,806
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 8,306 Times in 6,175 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147764
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    OK doser , how dare you compare abortion to child molestation ?
    well, let's see...

    on the one hand, you have the deliberate murder of an innocent child

    on the other hand, you have the molestation of a child


    you're right, they're not at all similar

  17. #147
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    OK doser , how dare you compare abortion to child molestation.......
    Yes, abortion is actually far worse. It is the outright murder of an innocent child.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us