User Tag List

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556

Thread: Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 5,530 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Now
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that maybe the elder saw a different outcome possible.
    I read somewhere else that he was singing a song that is supposed to calm spirits, and that in native culture having an elder come up to you playing a drum was a huge honor.
    So, just maybe he thought he would drown out the street preachers with his drum and the group of kids would settle down and listen to him.
    But it had the opposite effect, they thought he was beating to their cheer and they were energized by it. Then things got weird.
    the reason (lies) he gave today (which is/are different from yesterday):

Phillips: it escalated into an ugly situation that I found myself in the middle of. Yeah, I found myself in the middle of it, sort of woke up to it.

CNN: You just sort of decided to try and stop this or at least have an impact on it, calm the waters. Is that right?

Phillips: Yes, that's the impression that everybody has, and I guess that's what I was doing. I didn't realize that's what I was doing.

CNN: Were you trying to calm the situation down basically when you saw kind of things seemed to spiral out of control?

Phillips: I think so. I think that was the push, that we need to use the drum, use our prayer and bring a balance, bring a calming to the situation. I didn't assume that I had any kind of power to do that, but at the same time, I didn't feel that I could just stand there anymore and not do something.

The song I was singing, the reason for it, was to bring unity and to bring love and compassion back into our minds and our beings as men and as protector of what is right.

I felt like I denied them their prey. I felt like I denied them their prey and so they were going to take it out on me.

CNN: Were they being hateful, just bottom line? Did you feel hate from this group of people? Did it feel like they were being aggressive?

Phillips: I do believe that's all I could feel

they were very aggressive and they were very ready to hurt somebody.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/na...iew/index.html

golly, doesn't that make him look like the hero?

aren't we all happy that he kept that pack of rabid animal students from tearing apart those poor innocent peaceful religious black people, who it was obvious the boys wanted to lynch?

and still CNN isn't questioning his story, pointing out the outright discrepancies

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    stay tuned tomorrow to hear his latest lies

that CNN will eagerly lap up like a dog returning to his vomit

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    NPR interviews Phillips, falls flat on its face

Phillips: In his (Sandmann's) statement, he said he - he talked to his teacher, who was acting as a chaperone, to lead the chants to taunt the black guys. So he was one of the leaders of the chants of the taunting. So...

GREENE (NPR interviewer): And I mean, it - of course, his statement, it sounds like a different picture. It's just so complicated...

PHILLIPS: So that is the statement. That came from - right - his statement.

GREENE: Yeah. There's so much more that we could talk about here. I wish we had more time. Nathan Phillips is co-founder of the Native Youth Alliance. Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.

PHILLIPS: You bet.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/68708...e-american-man

well, no, Greene - it isn't complicated to point out to the idiot that you're interviewing that he's lying

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    "on Tuesday local Indian group and Antifa are planning a protest at the school"

bummer - the forecast is for clear and (relatively) warm

stayed tuned for more numbnuttery!
    and:

Never mind all of the follow-up video....

... the Women’s March – Indiana is going ahead with a protest at the school Tuesday morning.

The event itself is being hosted by the American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky, but the Women’s March is hoping to swell the numbers of the protest against “racism against American Indians by Catholic students.”

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019...-at-covington/

because white people = racism!

Thread Information