User Tag List

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 226269707172
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1080

Thread: Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,231 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Barbara Aryan has posted the LIES from the New York Times. (Barbara loves lies.) Now let's hear from some border agents, most of whom are Hispanic by the way:

Does anyone really think that these border agents would have been allowed on stage with the President if they had dissenting viewpoints - only conservatives could be that "gullible!"

Even if the President was asserting that "black is white," he could arrange to have a stage full of supporters that agreed with him!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

Rusha (May 18th, 2019)

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,299 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    The reality is that individuals voting illegally on the scale required to influence most elections would require a large, well financed operation with "insider" cooperation
    Sounds like a conspiracy.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

4. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

lifeisgood (June 6th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How soon the Liberals forget about the Congressional hearings on Acorn and other organizations illegally signing up people to vote, and all the instances of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck and dead people voting

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatholicCrusader For Your Post:

genuineoriginal (February 6th, 2019),lifeisgood (June 6th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 2,109 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What happened to the wall...?

Nancy Pelosi told Trump he wasn't going to get it. And after couple of tantrums, he sulked for a bit and did what he was told.

Apparently, he's hoping that courts will let him bypass Congress's role in approving expenditures. Doesn't seem very likely, though.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (May 18th, 2019)

Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,182 Times in 8,703 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump haters.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

lifeisgood (June 6th, 2019),patrick jane (May 19th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In spite of congressional obstruction, on March 27, the Pentagon handed the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) $1 billion – out of the $6.1 billion in defense funds – to build 57 miles of fencing. On April 9, the USACE awarded a $789 million fixed-price contract for barrier replacement in Santa Teresa (New Mexico) to SLS, and a $187 million design-bid-build contract for primary pedestrian wall replacement in Yuma (Arizona) to Barnard. These were the first contracts utilizing emergency declaration funds. Ten days later, on April 19, the USACE started prequalifying contractors for $8 billion in construction work. According to a construction industry news and analysis site, “the Pentagon is [now] ready to mobilize nearly the full emergency fund amount for projects which will include wall, levee, fencing, access roads, gates, repairs and more.”

In late April 2019, DHS issued two waivers facilitating more rapid construction within the U.S. Border Patrol’s Yuma and El Paso sectors in Arizona and Texas. “The projects covered by the waivers include up to approximately 53 miles of new bollard wall in place of dilapidated and outdated designs, in addition to, road construction and improvement and lighting installation.” (The waivers were published in the Federal Register on April 24, 2019.)

Conclusion

In 2006, Congress required that a barrier be constructed. But the project was never completed as mandated, and much of the border wall/fence lies in disrepair or is built to subpar standards. With illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and human smuggling reaching historic levels, an ongoing problem, and the threat of terrorism ever increasing, it is critical that a proper security barrier be constructed.

A physical barrier on the southern border is a necessity if our government wishes to meet its obligation to protect the sovereignty and security of the United States of America. Besides helping stem the tide of illegal immigration, it also limits the ability of drug cartels, human traffickers, terrorists, and other national security threats to access the United States from Mexico and the rest of Central and South America. Furthermore, a secure border sends the message that prospective immigrants are expected to follow the rule of law.

SOURCE ARTICLE
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aimiel For Your Post:

lifeisgood (June 6th, 2019),patrick jane (May 19th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Does anyone really think that these border agents would have been allowed on stage with the President if they had dissenting viewpoints - only conservatives could be that "gullible!"

Even if the President was asserting that "black is white," he could arrange to have a stage full of supporters that agreed with him!
    Great to see you !!! I see you still think Trump is "staging" and "scripting" things but that's only because your side has been doing that for decades. The left MANUFACTURES news, stories and narratives so much that people think it;s real news. God help us all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

lifeisgood (June 6th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,589 Times in 13,028 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    What happened to the wall...?

Nancy Pelosi told Trump he wasn't going to get it. And after couple of tantrums, he sulked for a bit and did what he was told.

Apparently, he's hoping that courts will let him bypass Congress's role in approving expenditures. Doesn't seem very likely, though.
    What happened? Last I heard it's standing strong and growing. Good to see you're still trying to salvage what's left of your party. I understand the fact that you're too fragile to speak out anywhere else but TOL, but please. Do you think anybody on this site accepts a word you say?

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    What happened? Last I heard it's standing strong and growing.
    Last I heard, Trump was saying that putting up some fence, or even repairing existing fence would be good enough for his "big beautiful wall." He's been kinda subdued about it since Nancy Pelosi took him to the woodshed over his "I'll shut down the government and hold my breath, unless you give me a wall" tantrum.

Good to see you're still trying to salvage what's left of your party.
    Libertarians always lose. That's just how it is.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (June 4th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,008 Times in 1,943 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not disregard President Trump's demeanor in a particular issue. the man is not stupid, even in the midst of eating only 2 scoops of ice cream while every body else ate only one.

I did not like him at all to be the president (while I also did not want Hillary), however, the more SOME started talking bad about him relentlessly, the more they made me to pay attention to him and his administration.

Thank you President Trump's haters for opening my eyes, and, no, he is not perfect, neither is the one talking to you in the mirror.
    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help me

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to create this forum topic and it was blocked---

I did the research; Now you help me get the word out (BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!)
    The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
    Proven oil reserves are those that have a reasonable certainty of being recoverable under existing economic and political conditions, with existing technology.
    10. United States - 39,230 million barrels
    9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels
    8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels
    7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels
    6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels
    5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels
    4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels
    3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels
    2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels
    1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels
    https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...y-country.html

the above adds up to---- 1,304,838 million barrels

The total worldwide oil consumption was 93 million barrels per day (bbl/day) on average in 2015 according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...il_consumption
    93 million a day X 356 days = 33,945 a year
    1304838/33945 = 38 years then it's all gone!!!

I want people to know this and we all can help make a new future for our children NOW!!
    I am being blocked from creating this new forum so please; you create it!!!!

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Those are proven reserves. There might be half again as much out there. And fracking technology suddenly boosted proven reserves.

Fossil fuels are going to decline over time, but as other technologies improve, we'll be O.K. Big issue now is to keep the fossil fuel companies from blocking new technologies.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (June 7th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope and pray The Messiah will have returned long before that. No worries here...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Trump haters.
    Trump lovers...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

quip (June 19th, 2019),Rusha (June 10th, 2019)

Thread Information