User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 196

Thread: Joe Biden #metoo

  1. #136
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,046
    Thanks
    9,144
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 4,809 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    It is a real problem when a whole society of voters cannot find someone good to represent then who is under 60, or better yet, under 50!

    You are voting for people who only care about old folks like me. Please wake up, not too many old well heeled folks will tell you the truth!!
    I doubt Trump cares about anybody although that's not so much to do with his age...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 13th, 2018),Rusha (July 12th, 2018)

  3. #137
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    I doubt Trump cares about anybody although that's not so much to do with his age...
    Yes it is, he is a fathead and gets worse with age. Age is always going to be reactionary, as life seems better to the old, when they were young.
    So, what?

    believe it!

  4. #138
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,046
    Thanks
    9,144
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 4,809 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Yes it is, he is a fathead and gets worse with age. Age is always going to be reactionary, as life seems better to the old, when they were young.
    He's certainly a fathead so ain't gonna disagree there...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  5. #139
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,080
    Thanks
    19,405
    Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,630 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Look here folks , you need to find someone in your own generation. It says something undesirable when you have to pick a person over age 70 to lead you.

    What is your problem?
    I am not basing my vote on youth, but rather experience and fitness. I would have also considered voting for McCain had it not been for his V.P. pick. My preference would someone such as Michael Avenatti and Kamala Harris. I like Avenatti's aggressiveness when dealing with liars, bullies and criminals. He is a fighter. Also, it's fairly obvious that experience counts for zilch.
    Don't let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God's plenty. ― Bernard Kelvin Clive

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (July 12th, 2018)

  7. #140
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,080
    Thanks
    19,405
    Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,630 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Yes it is, he is a fathead and gets worse with age. Age is always going to be reactionary, as life seems better to the old, when they were young.
    I agree ... though not all old people are fatheads ... and many are quite sane. I never regretted voting for Reagan ... and he was no spring chicken.
    Don't let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God's plenty. ― Bernard Kelvin Clive

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (July 12th, 2018)

  9. #141
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I am not basing my vote on youth, but rather experience and fitness. I would have also considered voting for McCain had it not been for his V.P. pick. My preference would someone such as Michael Avenatti and Kamala Harris. I like Avenatti's aggressiveness when dealing with liars, bullies and criminals. He is a fighter. Also, it's fairly obvious that experience counts for zilch.
    Well go for them! At least they are not old folks like McCain, even without his brain cancer, he is too old, why do you not believe me?

    These younger persons, I doubt I would like the lady from California, but why care what I like; my time is past, the world belongs to the living, not the few who have made it beyond dyeing.

    Just vote for someone who is not so dam old. You will be glad in the long run.
    So, what?

    believe it!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 13th, 2018)

  11. #142
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,635
    Thanks
    2,300
    Thanked 6,574 Times in 4,900 Posts

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147740
    can we get back to smearing #CreepyUncleJoe?

    thx baie

  12. #143
    Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,080
    Thanks
    19,405
    Thanked 4,604 Times in 2,630 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Well go for them! At least they are not old folks like McCain, even without his brain cancer, he is too old, why do you not believe me?
    I believe you ... McCain is old ... as is Biden. I admire McCain. He is one of the few decent individuals in the GOP.

    These younger persons, I doubt I would like the lady from California, but why care what I like; my time is past, the world belongs to the living, not the few who have made it beyond dyeing.

    Just vote for someone who is not so dam old. You will be glad in the long run.
    It really depends on who is willing and capable, Kat. I like Biden and trust his discernment to pick a capable, decent running mate. V.P.'s are there just in case.
    Don't let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God's plenty. ― Bernard Kelvin Clive

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 13th, 2018)

  14. #144
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I agree ... though not all old people are fatheads ... and many are quite sane. I never regretted voting for Reagan ... and he was no spring chicken.
    Huh?

    I am old and can attest, I am a fathead, and so is everyone I know who is over 70. I know that about half of them think blacks are inferior and don't deserve what they got, whatever that is. They are the same old fatheads I grew up with, but now they are addle minded fatheads who are way out of touch.

    Most of them still like Trump because he does not like blacks and homos, in their opinion. How much more of this can you take?

    Tell the old fatheads to relax and go bird-watching, or play dominoes.
    So, what?

    believe it!

  15. #145
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I believe you ... McCain is old ... as is Biden. I admire McCain. He is one of the few decent individuals in the GOP.



    It really depends on who is willing and capable, Kat. I like Biden and trust his discernment to pick a capable, decent running mate. V.P.'s are there just in case.
    I like McCain too, in he 1990s.
    So, what?

    believe it!

  16. #146
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,046
    Thanks
    9,144
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 4,809 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Huh?

    I am old and can attest, I am a fathead, and so is everyone I know who is over 70. I know that about half of them think blacks are inferior and don't deserve what they got, whatever that is. They are the same old fatheads I grew up with, but now they are addle minded fatheads who are way out of touch.

    Most of them still like Trump because he does not like blacks and homos, in their opinion. How much more of this can you take?

    Tell the old fatheads to relax and go bird-watching, or play dominoes.
    What you've proved here is that you aren't a fathead or addle minded.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 13th, 2018),Rusha (July 12th, 2018)

  18. #147
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,635
    Thanks
    2,300
    Thanked 6,574 Times in 4,900 Posts

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147740
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    ...he does not like blacks and homos...


    who does?

  19. #148
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    who does?
    none
    So, what?

    believe it!

  20. #149
    TOL Legend Ktoyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama and Florida
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    2,429
    Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,854 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    What you've proved here is that you aren't a fathead or addle minded.
    I'm addle minded, maybe not a fathead?
    So, what?

    believe it!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

    Rusha (July 12th, 2018)

  22. #150
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,046
    Thanks
    9,144
    Thanked 7,192 Times in 4,809 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I'm addle minded, maybe not a fathead?
    You're not both.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    annabenedetti (July 13th, 2018),Ktoyou (July 12th, 2018),Rusha (July 12th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us