User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,535 Times in 3,406 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    strong catholic history, smelly people who don't bathe or shave, speak funny language

more similarities than you might think

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,556 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    strong catholic history, smelly people who don't bathe or shave, speak funny language

Europeans are the same way...
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 1,101 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I've been to Canada

is that close?
    Mexico's homicide rate ranks 20th (16.35 per 100,000) in the world,
    the US is 81st (4.88 per 100,000) which is high for a developed country and Canada ranks 140th (1.68 per 100,000).

According to "ok doser's" logic, Americans are more Catholic, smellier, take few baths, shave less and speak English with a "funny" accent when compared to their Canadian counterparts who rank 59 nations lower on the homicide list!
    Last edited by jgarden; June 20th, 2018 at 06:50 PM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,535 Times in 3,406 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post

According to .... logic...

you shouldn't try to discuss concepts you don't understand

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a wall.
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 850 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Yeah, I tend to have a huge problem with anyone able to impact the lives of that many children for the positive who claims otherwise, goes off to the golf course, and is then forced to prove what a liar he's been, once more.

Or doesn't your false idol's claim to live by the law of God not actually apply to him?

You're supposedly big on James.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

What point might that be, in this case?

Exodus 22:21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

It is ever telling how you Trump supporters pick and choose your morals in accordance with Trump's fraud as your "moral compass."
    As the US murders babies wholesale I really don't care about paying for others babies. They aren't strangers they are ILLEGAL immigrants who brought babies to scam the system.

Sorry to see you have TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome ).

FYI, I am not under the law I am under grace,
    Heb 4:2
    For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 Times in 2,554 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Trump is to be pitied, not hated.
    I disagree. The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 1,101 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    As the US murders babies wholesale I really don't care about paying for others babies. They aren't strangers they are ILLEGAL immigrants who brought babies to scam the system.

Sorry to see you have TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome ).

FYI, I am not under the law I am under grace,
    How Christian of you - which verse in the Bible limits God's definition of "neighbour" to only those that share the same nationality!

During the New Testament times, Jews and Samaritans literally despised each other - which makes the "Parable of the Good Samaritan" all the more relevant because he was showing compassion towards a stranger left for dead that he had been taught to hate!

Thanks
    Thanked 34,732 Times in 17,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You guys can comfort yourselves in any way you like. America won. Pressure does matter, and decent people can have an effect even with someone like Trump.
    You understand, don't you, that there will be no more catch and release as things stand now? And that's what the Dems are demanding. This is why the Dems are still complaining. Trump is still holding to his "zero tolerance" policy. As he has stated...Congress needs to act, and since the Dems refuse to act, no one has won anything at this point.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    I disagree. The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color.
    Another false accusation from the left. Of course, Rusha would prefer to send those children off with the alleged parents so they can be sold to the sex traders. Sin color never matters in the sex trade.

You folks are so gullible.....it's downright disgusting.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,651 Times in 1,811 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    You understand, don't you, that there will be no more catch and release as things stand now?
    What matters is that unless Trump is dumb enough to renege, the kids will no longer be abused. And that's what counts.

It's what Americans were demanding. Even some republicans were demanding the abuse stop.

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,651 Times in 1,811 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Another false accusation from the left. Of course, Rusha would prefer to send those children off with the alleged parents so they can be sold to the sex traders.
    That's an astonishingly evil accusation. Unless you can show that Rusha prefers to have kids sold to sex traders, I think you need to make amends quickly.

You folks are so gullible.....it's downright disgusting.
    Something is downright disgusting. You are better than this, I think.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (June 20th, 2018),WizardofOz (June 20th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What matters is that unless Trump is dumb enough to renege, the kids will no longer be abused. And that's what counts.

It's what Americans were demanding. Even some republicans were demanding the abuse stop.
    The kids were abused when they were brought through the desert....most of them unaccompanied by parents. Nary a word about them. Why is that? Because this outrage is politically motivated.

When you make such blanket statements about "abuse", you are ignoring the thousands of children being rescued from traffickers who are smuggling those children into the states to abuse them even further. This demagoguery is allowing ignorant people to be claiming a victory. The LAW needs to be changed, and until it's changed there will be no end to the "abuse".

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get off your high horse. Hypocrite.

Rusha claiming, "The abuse used towards these children IS intentional. He sees them as disposable due to their skin color" is evil. It is not evil to expose her evil is making such a statement.

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,450 Times in 2,554 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an astonishingly evil accusation. Unless you can show that Rusha prefers to have kids sold to sex traders,.
    Well being that the statement was made with the knowledge that it is blatantly false, any attempts at amends would be suspect.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

WizardofOz (June 20th, 2018)

Thread Information