Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE pop in your purse TOO

YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE pop in your purse TOO

This is the show from Wednesday, June 6th, 2018

SUMMARY:

Simple questions silence homosexual advocates.

- Why don't they allow a male coach into the girls' locker room?

- What does a transexual do on a sinking ship when the captain yells, Women and children to the lifeboats?

- Would a woman actually scoop pop into her purse to clean up a mess (which is what a transvestite did at a Denver FM music radio studio when debating Bob Enyart), or is that something that a man would do?

- Are you born a homosexual but gender is a choice?

Are there also simple questions that modern church leaders can't answer? For example, regarding whether homosexual behavior should be legal or not,

- Do you agree with Moses, Jesus, and the Apostle Pau and 3,500 years of Judeo-Christian legal history?

- Or do you agree with Hillary, Harvey, humanists, and the homosexuals themselves?

- As Focus on the Family, Dr. James Dobson, and today's Christian leaders have advocated "equal rights for homosexuals", then should homosexuals be allowed to continue to write the curriculum for kids, be scoutmasters on camping trips, adopt children, coach boys wrestling, etc?

See this at kgov.com/homosexuals.
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Pop" in the UK means a fizzy drink. Does it have another meaning in the US? Twisting a proverb causes nothing, but confusion. Or is this simply a dictionary definition of Proverbs 26:9
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    "Pop" in the UK means a fizzy drink. Does it have another meaning in the US?
    Nope. It means the same thing in the US.
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Thread Information