Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    [FONT="]The Word[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Zechariah 11:11
    It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was The Word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.][/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]The Word[/FONT][FONT="] [Yahshua]
    [/FONT][FONT="]
    John 1:1[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    In beginning was The Word, and The Word was with The Only Divine Eternal, and The Word was divine. [/FONT]

John 1:1 above is a complete translation of the ancient Greek text. It is not an interpretation.
    I do not see Yahahua as the WORD, I see that the WORD was IN him.

He got that WORD (power) at his anointing with the word. Act 10:38
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCaleb View Post
    The first creative work was Jesus himself who Jehovah created. Collosians 1:13-15

Jesus is the person referred to in Genesis 1:26 when Jehovah said

Jesus wasnt a co-creator with God but he assisted with ALL of creation including the Angels, the material heaven of our Universe, the Earth and so on.
    Col 1 is not speaking of Jesus, Jesus was not at the creation. Jesus was BORN not SENT.

Heb 1 also disagrees with you.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    We know the Word was not eternal - he died.

The Word who created all things was conceived as a human by the Spirit.
    The WORD, logos IS a SPIRIT, Jesus was the body that God prepared to hold that spirit.
    The logos is the first creation for ALL things were created through IT.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    True, but does it also say that YHWH created ALL through his Son? If so, who is that son?

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
    Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What was IN Jesus Christ?
    Philippians 2:6 Commentary.

Isaiah 40:25
    “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.

Isaiah 46:5
    “With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?

Philippians 2:5-7
    5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God." It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself.

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.

The alternate translation must be correct, because thinking of yourself as equal to God is not humble. Besides that, it would be a contradiction to other scriptures.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    [FONT="]Philippians 2:6 Commentary.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Isaiah 40:25[/FONT][FONT="]
    “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
    [/FONT][FONT="]
    [/FONT][FONT="]Isaiah 46:5[/FONT][FONT="]
    “With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]

Philippians 2:5-7
    [/FONT][FONT="]5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God." It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself.

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="]The alternate translation must be correct, because thinking of yourself as equal to God is not humble. Besides that, it would be a contradiction to other scriptures.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
    Consider that the Father gave all power to his spirit son. Col 1

Yet that Son is a creation, not the most high.

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,646 Posts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consider that the Father gave all power to his spirit son. Col 1

Yet that Son is a creation, not the most high.
    Again, begs the question....Now God has two sons? This is where warped theology gets ya!
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (June 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (June 26th, 2018),Right Divider (June 19th, 2018),steko (June 19th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Again, begs the question....Now God has two sons? This is where warped theology gets ya!
    Consider that the EXPRESS image of God is a spirit. His firstborn of all creatures/creation. He sent this son to dwell in the body of his flesh son. That was the body prepared to hold the logos. The man Jesus could die for our sins. He is the Lamb of God. The logos spirit that was in him is a FORM of God. This is the son of man that came from above. Only the son of man decended from heaven.

It proves that there is only ONE true God as Jesus told us. It questions the Trinity theology that the RCC set many years ago. The key word EXPRESS image proves the point that God created his spirit son who is considered the right arm of the Father.

If you can see my view then I ask you to disprove it to me, no one has so far. I feel that for some reason this was given to me to share.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,818 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can the human mind fully understand the manner in which God created everything? Using our ability to think and piece things together what is the very first creation of YHWH?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
    No, not at all. We are very limited in our human thinking. Even VERY SMART People CAN ONLY SEE How MUCH ABILITY THEY Lack to understand the reasoning of God.

caps stuck is too much extra work to correct
    So, what?

believe it!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

lifeisgood (June 26th, 2018),steko (June 19th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    No, not at all. We are very limited in our human thinking. Even VERY SMART People CAN ONLY SEE How MUCH ABILITY THEY Lack to understand the reasoning of God.

caps stuck is too much extra work to correct
    No problem with your caps friend.

True we can never understand the mind of God but we can take his words and try. He gave us scripture to study and he will enlighten the folks who's heart is true to him. I will never give up seeking in his words. I sincerely believe that I was given what I share.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to keypurr For Your Post:

Ktoyou (June 19th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,230 Times in 10,387 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hint:
    Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It seems that YHWH has a tool to use.
    The Spirit of God is NOT a "tool", you old heretic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

This does not answer the question.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Who is "him"?

1. He is invisible
    2. He is firstborn of ALL creatures/creation.
    3. Everything was created through him.
    Col 1:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
    (1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: (1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: (1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. (1:19) For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; (1:20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

The entire passage is about the LORD JESUS CHRIST, you old heretic!

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (June 23rd, 2018),lifeisgood (June 26th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    The Spirit of God is NOT a "tool", you old heretic.
    In your simple mind I believe you think that.

The spirit is sent to bring light and comfort, it is a tool he uses.
    Christ himself is a tool used by YHWH. He is a servant of his God.

Stop being so stupid and learn, open the door of the mind that you have been given.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Col 1:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
    (1:13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: (1:14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: (1:15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (1:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (1:17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (1:18) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. (1:19) For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell; (1:20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

The entire passage is about the LORD JESUS CHRIST, you old heretic!
    PROVE IT IF YOU CAN.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

The WORD, logos IS a SPIRIT, Jesus was the body that God prepared to hold that spirit.
    The logos is the first creation for ALL things were created through IT.
    John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
    (1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

In your simple mind I believe you think that.
    Insults from a rank heretic.

The spirit is sent to bring light and comfort, it is a tool he uses.
    Christ himself is a tool used by YHWH. He is a servant of his God.
    More heresy.

Stop being so stupid and learn, open the door of the mind that you have been given.
    You "opened the door of your mind" and your brains fell out.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Thread Information