User Tag List

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 601

Thread: What is God's first creation?

  1. #496
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,095
    Thanks
    10,386
    Thanked 18,055 Times in 10,267 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147673

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    YHWH is my God and Jesus Christ is my Lord and savour.
    SAVOUR????

    There is only ONE savior and He is BOTH LORD AND GOD.

    Isaiah 45:20-22 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    20 Assemble yourselves and come;
    draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
    they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
    and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
    yea, let them take counsel together:
    who hath declared this from ancient time?
    who hath told it from that time?
    have not I the Lord?
    and there is no God else beside me;
    a just God and a Saviour;
    there is none beside me.
    22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
    for I am God,
    and there is none else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 7th, 2018)

  3. #497
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    And you think that this Spirit was a "created God".

    You're completely insane.

    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5261783
    Being insane helps on this forum.

    Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:


    What does his verse tell you?

    He is an IMAGE, ALL images are creations.

    He is first born of all CREATURES

    God created hid exact IMAGE, a spirit.

    I am not changing the words, your just to blind to see them.

    Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;


    Again, he/it is an IMAGE, a creation. Name ANY IMAGE that is not created.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  4. #498
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Consider what Jesus said, and not heretical teaching. Jeaus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began” (John 17:5).
    God spoke through Jesus with the logos. The logos was with God at the creation. All things were mde through the logos.


    Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
    Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.


    Dis Jesus say he was God? NO he didn't. He said he is the Christ, the Messiah, the savour BUT NEVER said he was God.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  5. #499
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    SAVOUR????

    There is only ONE savior and He is BOTH LORD AND GOD.

    Isaiah 45:20-22 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    20 Assemble yourselves and come;
    draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
    they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
    and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
    yea, let them take counsel together:
    who hath declared this from ancient time?
    who hath told it from that time?
    have not I the Lord?
    and there is no God else beside me;
    a just God and a Saviour;
    there is none beside me.
    22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
    for I am God,
    and there is none else.
    Here is the "i" that did not print when I typed "savior" as my hands do not work very well now.

    Back to the subject, it is not me who is making another God is it the Trins. I declare that ONLY the Father is God, most high. Everything else is a creation.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  6. #500
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 3,899 Times in 2,330 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1787439
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Dis Jesus say he was God? NO he didn't. He said he is the Christ, the Messiah, the savour BUT NEVER said he was God.
    Of course Jesus told us who He is. He told us verbally, and more importantly demonstrated who he is.

    Keypurr…. If Jesus had used the exact words to the Pharisees "I am God"... Do you think that would have convinced them? No... of course not. And for the same reason, you also deny Him.
    Throughout both OT and NT we see that Jesus is God. Jesus has every attribute that God the Father does.
    Jesus is omnipotent
    He has "all authority"...Matthew 28:18

    Jesus is omnipresent
    "Where 2 or 3...I am there" Matt. 18:20

    Jesus is omniscient.
    John 1:48-50 Jesus knew where Nathaniel was.

    Jesus is called God.
    "Of the Son he(God the Father) says, "Thy throne oh God..."" Heb. 1:8
    And,
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
    So the Word WAS GOD...... then compare to v14... the Word became human

    Jesus is also called 'Lord'. Matt. 22:43-45

    Jesus is the 'King of kings and Lord of lords'. Rev. 19:16

    Jesus receives worship from angels and humans
    .."Let all the angels of God worship Him" Heb. 1:6
    And...
    "At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, of those who are in Heaven, and those on earth, and under the earth."
    Phil. 2:10

    Jesus claimed to be equal to his father.
    "I and the Father are one." John 10:30

    Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father Is.9:6

    Jesus is the Creator.
    Col. 1:16

    Jesus forgives sin Luke 7:48
    Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 9th, 2018)

  8. #501
    Over 500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 87 Times in 75 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    13143
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Dis Jesus say he was God? NO he didn't. He...NEVER said he was God.
    Some people who disagree with you: John 10:33 KJV
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  9. #502
    LIFETIME MEMBER Bright Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calfornia
    Posts
    8,551
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 4,134 Times in 2,443 Posts

    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147731
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    YHWH is my God and Jesus Christ is my Lord and savour.

    I worship only the Father like my Lord does.

    I bend my knee to both in respect and love.
    Why do you not worship Jesus. His apostles did, the women who followed him did.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

    Jim Elliot

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (August 9th, 2018)

  11. #503
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Of course Jesus told us who He is. He told us verbally, and more importantly demonstrated who he is.

    Keypurr…. If Jesus had used the exact words to the Pharisees "I am God"... Do you think that would have convinced them? No... of course not. And for the same reason, you also deny Him.
    Throughout both OT and NT we see that Jesus is God. Jesus has every attribute that God the Father does.
    Jesus is omnipotent
    He has "all authority"...Matthew 28:18

    Jesus is omnipresent
    "Where 2 or 3...I am there" Matt. 18:20

    Jesus is omniscient.
    John 1:48-50 Jesus knew where Nathaniel was.

    Jesus is called God.
    "Of the Son he(God the Father) says, "Thy throne oh God..."" Heb. 1:8
    And,
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
    So the Word WAS GOD...... then compare to v14... the Word became human

    Jesus is also called 'Lord'. Matt. 22:43-45

    Jesus is the 'King of kings and Lord of lords'. Rev. 19:16

    Jesus receives worship from angels and humans
    .."Let all the angels of God worship Him" Heb. 1:6
    And...
    "At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, of those who are in Heaven, and those on earth, and under the earth."
    Phil. 2:10

    Jesus claimed to be equal to his father.
    "I and the Father are one." John 10:30

    Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father Is.9:6

    Jesus is the Creator.
    Col. 1:16

    Jesus forgives sin Luke 7:48
    Jesus Christ was given his power and words to say from above. You need to open your mind to see that. Until then your in darkness. He didn't even know when he is to return. That should tell you something.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  12. #504
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    Some people who disagree with you: John 10:33 KJV
    So the Jews misunderstood him and that makes Jesus God. How silly.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  13. #505
    Over 500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 87 Times in 75 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    13143
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    So the Jews misunderstood him and that makes Jesus God. How silly.
    I was just pointing out that some people who actually saw Jesus and heard Him speak, heard Him, understood Him, to be saying that He is God.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  14. #506
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Why do you not worship Jesus. His apostles did, the women who followed him did.
    As I told you many times my only God is YHWH.

    MARI is the Aramaic word for "my master", a title consistently given to Y'shua by his followers. When Thomas saw the risen Savior in John's Gospel, for example, he dropped to his knees and declared "Mari w'Alahi", or My Master and my Elohim,"


    See how the Greek to English Bibles have distorted the words of truth. Thank the RCC for that.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  15. #507
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    I was just pointing out that some people who actually saw Jesus and heard Him speak, heard Him, understood Him, to be saying that He is God.
    Jesus did not say he was God in that verse, the Jews did.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  16. #508
    Over 500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 87 Times in 75 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    13143
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Jesus did not say he was God in that verse, the Jews did.
    It says it's what they thought He meant.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  17. #509
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Sorry I can not get into some of the other threads as the mods cut me off from them. I guess they see me as a danger to their members. I see it as a win for me for they do not think most of you can think for yourself. They are right.

    If I have offended any one with truth I can not change that. But it was not my intent to do so. The reason why this site is losing folks its because a forum needs discussion and different view points to consider. When they decide to pull the plug on me remember that I love you all, friend or foe, we are all seeking to understand our God.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

  18. #510
    TOL Legend keypurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 600 Times in 502 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    133647
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    It says it's what they thought He meant.
    Does that make it TRUE?
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

    Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

    I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us