User Tag List

Thread: Lt Col quits Fox after 10 yrs for spreading conspiracies and destroying constitution

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lt Col quits Fox after 10 yrs for spreading conspiracies and destroying constitution

Peters said he believed Fox had "degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration."

He criticized prime-time hosts for "profoundly dishonest assaults" on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community and special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting an investigation into the Trump administration's dealings with Russia. He accused the network of "scaremongering" with lurid warnings of deep-state machinations.
    https://youtu.be/BKuat8VJxq8
    The universe itself is more impressive and majestic than any god could ever hope to be. The mind of man is an amazing byproduct of an amazing universe. We should relish that thought, marvel at it, and continue to unravel the mystery of not what is "behind" the universe, but what the universe is.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinark For Your Post:

annabenedetti (June 12th, 2018),Arthur Brain (June 12th, 2018),rexlunae (June 15th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,575 Times in 2,613 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh. I guess better late than never ...
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

annabenedetti (June 12th, 2018),Arthur Brain (June 12th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Peters was quite open about the purpose of FOX; a conservative outlet. He was good with that, and I can't fault him with it.

He was partisan; he's merely too honest to peddle lies, and so felt compelled to leave FOX.

Trey Gowdy gutted the hoax effectively, putting an end to to any chance of Trump's diversion doing him much good. I didn't realize that Paul Ryan somehow found the manhood to confirm Gowdy's revelation, though.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (June 12th, 2018),Rusha (June 12th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,999 Times in 4,985 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinark View Post

This was a great interview, thank you for posting it. It was also profoundly disturbing, it should be disturbing to see Trump collapsing the rule of law - yet Trump cult members will run Peters down, throw his military service and knowledge under the bus and call his warning "fake news!" because they refuse to believe Trump is anything other than a political king sent by God.

Peters:

"This is... a fundamental assault on the Constitution by the President of the United States and his paladins. It cannot get graver short of a world war."
    So keep your candles burning

a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (June 12th, 2018),Rusha (June 12th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a former FOX News contributor, told Anderson Cooper on Wednesday that he is "convinced" Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has some type of "grip" on President Trump.

"I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has some a grip on President Trump," Peters said on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360. "And, Anderson, when I first learned of the Steele dossier, it just rang true to me, because that’s how the Russians do things. And before he became a candidate or president, Donald Trump was the perfect target for Russian intelligence."

"Here is someone who has no self-control, a sense of sexual entitlement and intermittent financial crisis," he said of Trump. "I mean, that’s made-to-order for seduction by Russian intelligence."

Peters also talked about his time at FOX News, why he left, and why he believes the network is doing a great deal of damage to the country.

"I think they’re doing a great deal of damage still," he said of his former home. "We won’t know how bad for years to come when we see the ultimate result. But, Anderson, for years, I was glad to be associated with FOX. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one. But with the rise of Donald Trump, FOX did become a destructive propaganda machine and I don’t do propaganda for anyone."

"Frankly, you know, as a former military officer, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. And I saw in my view, FOX, particularly the prime time hosts, attacking our constitutional order, the rule of law, the Justice Department, the FBI, Robert Mueller, and oh by the way, the intelligence agencies," Peters also said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ent_trump.html
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (June 15th, 2018)

Thread Information