Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: Sports Talk 2018: Lebron to Brady and Everything in Between

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    And the Bills weren't the same after that crushing loss to the Giants to kick off their cautionary run. That said, those Bills were up on that Cowboys team at the half of the 94 SB 13 - 6, but couldn't answer the offensive bell in the second half.
    Those Bills teams were really good teams but in the last three Super Bowl losses they played against vastly superior teams.

Super Bowl 26-Redskins 37, Bills 24
    The Redskins started the season 11-0 and went 14-2. The two losses were by three points and two points. The second loss was a two point loss to the Eagles in the last game of the regular season where the Redskins benched their starters early. This Redskin team led the NFL in scoring and allowed the second fewest points. They had a +265 point differential, a historic figure. The Bills were simply no match for this forgotten great Redskins team.

Super Bowl 27- Cowboys 52, Bills 17
    The Bills were a wildcard team and were no match or the 13-3 Cowboys. This was just an embarrassing loss. It would have been even worse if it were not for Leon Lett.

Super Bowl 27- Cowboys 30, Bills 13
    This game was closer but again the Bills were no match for the much stronger Cowboys. The Cowboys had a +143 point differential to the Bills +87 point differential.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    ...Super Bowl 27- Cowboys 52, Bills 17
    The Bills were a wildcard team and were no match or the 13-3 Cowboys. This was just an embarrassing loss. It would have been even worse if it were not for Leon Lett.

Super Bowl 27- Cowboys 30, Bills 13
    This game was closer but again the Bills were no match for the much stronger Cowboys. The Cowboys had a +143 point differential to the Bills +87 point differential.
    Those Cowboys manhandled Pittsburgh too. 'No shame in losing to them.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Thread Information