Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Free will is simply....

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is none that seeks God no not even one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post

Sent from my iPhone
    So what? You quoted a verse, I can do a 'John W' and quote 'Genesis-Revelation' and beat you. Either free will is real, or stop blaming murderers and rapists for murders and rapes. Let them all go free, because it wasn't their fault. Deal with it, Sam Harris.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Idolater For Your Post:

genuineoriginal (June 18th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,741 Times in 2,788 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That is not what that actually means.

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 1:6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Rom. 5:6-8.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    So what? You quoted a verse, I can do a 'John W' and quote 'Genesis-Revelation' and beat you. Either free will is real, or stop blaming murderers and rapists for murders and rapes. Let them all go free, because it wasn't their fault. Deal with it, Sam Harris.
    They were all born dead to God already condemned and headed to hell. Let them go if you want it doesnít change a thing

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    That is not what that actually means.

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 1:6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Why was he judged with muteness? Right. Sinniní

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why was he judged with muteness? Right. Sinniní

Have often noted that myself, on here.

And that was, as that very chapter and the very next one (in other words, both Luke chapters 1 and 2) assert: under the Law Economy.

Earlier in chapter one, the guy is fine: per the Law.

While later, in the same chapter, when he fails to believe the Angel Gabriel, he is punished for it.

You're still off on what that verse you cited from Romans 3 (that "all have sinned") is actually talking about.

Last edited by Danoh; June 16th, 2018 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were all born dead to God already condemned and headed to hell. Let them go if you want it doesn’t change a thing

Sent from Tapatalk
    Are you saying that murder and rape are no big deal?

@Nee_Nihilo

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what I know about free will. If there's no free will, then all murder and rape convictions are unjust. So there better be free will.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what I know about free will. If there's no free will, then all murder and rape convictions are unjust. So there better be free will.
    The act of rape appears as the word ravished in scripture. It appears as a warning of judgement upon the wives and daughters of men who are disobedient. It is in fact a curse that is guaranteed to bring shame upon the family and especially the father or husband.

Murder is of course death and I'm sure you know what the wages of sin are.

The rapist and murderer are instruments of punishment in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. He uses the wicked to punish the wicked and society lives in dread and fear.

"Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying that murder and rape are no big deal?
    What Iím saying is that an infant is born dead to God, headed to hell before they know right from wrong. What part of that donít you understand?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an absolute blessing and supreme comfort it is to know that my salvation has never and will never, for a single moment, be in mine own hands, my own keeping or desired by my own free will. Amen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

intojoy (June 16th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 675 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    The rapist and murderer are instruments of punishment in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. He uses the wicked to punish the wicked and society lives in dread and fear.
    This shows an attitude typical of males.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
    This shows an attitude typical of males.
    Elohim the Father agrees with that statement as does Elohim the Son and Elohim the Holy Spirit. And I say amen.
    Last edited by Truster; June 16th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What Iím saying is that an infant is born dead to God, headed to hell before they know right from wrong. What part of that donít you understand?

The part where you think you are right in the second part of that assertion.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    The act of rape appears as the word ravished in scripture. It appears as a warning of judgement upon the wives and daughters of men who are disobedient. It is in fact a curse that is guaranteed to bring shame upon the family and especially the father or husband.

Murder is of course death and I'm sure you know what the wages of sin are.

"Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
    Agreed. Also, free will is real, and rapists and murderers are righteously condemned to the death penalty, because, and only because, free will is real. So somehow we possess free will and are free, and, God exercises His inalienable and limitless sovereignty over His creation, which includes human beings, who possess free will---both are completely true. We are free, and He possesses, as our Creator, and Maker, inalienable exhaustive definite power over us, and over everything, which is everything He made, ex Nihilo.

@Nee_Nihilo

Thread Information