BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    It’s not just about worship silly...

It’s about work and rest...and obedience to His way...you know the way He did instruct and model for us...
    I said
    Really I don't see why you hate real Christians. If we want to worship and keep the Sabbath 7 days a week why does that bother you. I also rest 7 days a week. I do the same kind of work that Jesus did, I spread the gospel 7 days a week.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol You cant use the word "us" I'm a real Christian. Your denial of Christianity makes you something else. I've asked you over and over what you are. You have some kind of perverted idea that you can ask but you don't have to answer questions. So you interrogate Christians.

[Mat 10:33
    33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
    I am a follower of the Way...

You sound like the pharisees with their “by what authority!” yada yada yada...

Your 9/10ths Christianity is not His way...and you are misrepresenting Him...deceiving and causing others to stumble...

Not going in yourself...you keep others from entering too...

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Really I don't see why you hate real Christians. If we want to worship and keep the Sabbath 7 days a week why does that bother you. I also rest 7 days a week. I do the same kind of work that Jesus did, I spread the gospel 7 days a week.
    Settle down with the extreme polemics...no hate here...just minor correction...but yes that does trigger I understand...

9/10ths worship is not the gospel btw...you are stealing from Him

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this to merely avoid work six days and rest the seventh...

Christians like sneaky have no trouble with 9/10ths of the Law...but that 4th commandment He instructed prayers be said in order it be kept in future times of trouble...is rejected

With this instruction for prayers He was clear...two times would remain in the future...winter time and Sabbath time...
    How true. The Sabbath stands.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a follower of the Way...

You sound like the pharisees with their “by what authority!” yada yada yada...

Your 9/10ths Christianity is not His way...and you are misrepresenting Him...deceiving and causing others to stumble...

Not going in yourself...you keep others from entering too...
    I said
    lolo Your a liar. You don't confess Jesus Christ as being a Christian. You don't follow Jesus Christ.
    Your the one playing the Pharisee with your false accusation with no foundation.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Settle down with the extreme polemics...no hate here...just minor correction...but yes that does trigger I understand...

9/10ths worship is not the gospel btw...you are stealing from Him
    I said
    I worship God 7 days a week and that bothers you. Why?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    How true. The Sabbath stands.
    I said
    You to? Does it bother you also that I keep the Sabbath 7 days a week? And worship 7 days a week?

[Rom 14:4-6
    4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
    5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
    6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    But you promote breaking his Law, to break one is to break them all. Sabbath is special to YHWH, it should be special to us also.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you promote breaking his Law, to break one is to break them all. Sabbath is special to YHWH, it should be special to us also.
    I said
    Jesus broke the Sabbath when He healed on the Sabbath. And Jesus told them. Its ok to keep it and its ok not to keep it. But I keep it 7 days a week and you and clefty don't seem to like that.
    [Mar 2:27
    27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keypurr, even though you don't believe the Trinity, you do believe that Jesus is the Firstborn from the dead, right? So why don't you celebrate the Sabbath on Sunday, with the rest of the Church? We celebrate Sunday 'the Lord's day,' because it was the day He rose from the dead---He is the Firstborn from the dead, fulfilling the scripture about Him.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lolo Your a liar. You don't confess Jesus Christ as being a Christian. You don't follow Jesus Christ.
    Your the one playing the Pharisee with your false accusation with no foundation.
    Not false at all...you boast that Romans 14 allows you to NOT keep the 4th commandment...because the law was changed...so you keep 9/10ths

You are the one with the same false witness that the custom of Moses was changed

Same false witness as the jews in Acts

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    I worship God 7 days a week and that bothers you. Why?
    Not bothered with your claim you worship Him everyday...but you are not with “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” is all

Hebrews claimed they were worshipping with golden calf too...it was a false worship and not asked for...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    I promote keeping Gods law. The new testament law. And in the new testament law it says not to keep the old testament law.

Circumcision is what they done to join in the old testament beliefs. And if you kept one of them you were subject to all of them. And you fall from grace.

Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Gal 5:1-4
    1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Jesus broke the Sabbath when He healed on the Sabbath.
    again it was claimed He broke the Sabbath but He didnt...He in fact stole Sabbath back from the jews...so here again you side with the jews false witness...as if He broke His Father’s Will...

And Jesus told them. Its ok to keep it and its ok not to keep it.
    PLEASE SHOW YOUR WORK

But I keep it 7 days a week and you and clefty don't seem to like that.
    because Sabbath is ONE day and now you claim it is 7

it is about rest not worship...

thus work the other six and rest THAT ONE DAY
    [Mar 2:27
    27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
    Yes exactly so are you a man or not? An obedient one or one who thinks he can do whatever whenever and claim it is worship...worship other day and make them Holy...

Women are also made for man...do you reject them too?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bothered with your claim you worship Him everyday...but you are not with “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” is all

Hebrews claimed they were worshipping with golden calf too...it was a false worship and not asked for...
    I said
    Your an idiot.

Thread Information