Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus Changed Everything

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squeaky, most of the time I agree with you but on this we differ. Christ came to magnify the Law into the hearts and minds of his people. The Law still stands, it will never be gone. Satan tried to change and destroy the Law with his RCC. This was all foretold in Daniel.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Squeaky, most of the time I agree with you but on this we differ. Christ came to magnify the Law into the hearts and minds of his people. The Law still stands, it will never be gone. Satan tried to change and destroy the Law with his RCC. This was all foretold in Daniel.
    I said
    Anyone who even attempts to be justified by the old testament law has fallen from grace.. And if you keep any part your subject to the whole entire thing.

[Gal 5:1-4
    1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Anyone who even attempts to be justified by the old testament law has fallen from grace.. And if you keep any part your subject to the whole entire thing.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    Again...

We dont keep the Law it keeps us...closer to Him His way not like the world or our former selves...

We dont keep the Law to become saved we keep it because we already are saved...

Israel was saved from Egypt (sin) BEFORE it was given the Law...faith saved them...out of gratitude they were known by the Law they were to keep...

LOL...”if you keep any part your [sic] to the whole entire thing” ...so you break all of them every day do you?

It remains “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua”

Your false testimony is just like the jews of old:

13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us.” (Acts 6:13-14)

Stop with your false witnessing...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Again...

We dont keep the Law it keeps us...closer to Him His way not like the world or our former selves...

We dont keep the Law to become saved we keep it because we already are saved...

Israel was saved from Egypt (sin) BEFORE it was given the Law...faith saved them...out of gratitude they were known by the Law they were to keep...

LOL...”if you keep any part your [sic] to the whole entire thing” ...so you break all of them every day do you?

It remains “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith of Yahushua”

Your false testimony is just like the jews of old:

13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us.” (Acts 6:13-14)

Stop with your false witnessing...
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. Your trying to be justified by the law. By keeping it.

[Gal 5:4

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. Your trying to be justified by the law. By keeping it.

[Gal 5:4
    LOL...did you eat a worm today? Because if you did NOT you are even keeping the 613 commandments...

So you are breaking all the Laws in order to be not keeping any?

You are entertaining...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL...did you eat a worm today? Because if you did NOT you are even keeping the 613 commandments...

So you are breaking all the Laws in order to be not keeping any?

You are entertaining...
    I said
    lolol You said but no body even ask you. So I will-would you say something really stupid?

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lolol You said but no body even ask you. So I will-would you say something really stupid?
    Saying something really stupid is you who claim in the OT they kept the Law in order to be saved...

When it is quite clear it was by FAITH they were saved...and then given the Law...but yes like you most of them also made up excuses and rationales NOT to obey but counterfeit and do what they wanted...you know keep most of the Law...even like you only 9/10ths of it

That is stupid but typical...and all too apparent in the OT and your posts...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saying something really stupid is you who claim in the OT they kept the Law in order to be saved...

When it is quite clear it was by FAITH they were saved...and then given the Law...but yes like you most of them also made up excuses and rationales NOT to obey but counterfeit and do what they wanted...you know keep most of the Law...even like you only 9/10ths of it

That is stupid but typical...and all too apparent in the OT and your posts...
    I said
    lololo Your an idiot. You were wrong on pretty much everything you have said. Your getting everyone all mixed up. I have never said the people in the old testament kept the law to be saved.
    what is wrong with you? You just make this stuff up as you go.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lololo Your an idiot. You were wrong on pretty much everything you have said. Your getting everyone all mixed up. I have never said the people in the old testament kept the law to be saved.
    what is wrong with you? You just make this stuff up as you go.
    Oh ok...right...you have always said all those in the OT were saved by faith...

And that only the law of priesthood was changed as it did not provide the High Priest Who can save...

Good stuff sneaky...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ok...right...you have always said all those in the OT were saved by faith...

And that only the law of priesthood was changed as it did not provide the High Priest Who can save...

Good stuff sneaky...
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. What is wrong with you? I have never said none of that.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. What is wrong with you? I have never said none of that.
    Yes...was being ironic...you said the opposite of that...

You have also said He changed that Law...which He said dont think that...changing it means destroying it...so dont think He came to do that...and dont spread that same false witness as the non believing jews in the book of acts...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes...was being ironic...you said the opposite of that...

You have also said He changed that Law...which He said dont think that...changing it means destroying it...so dont think He came to do that...and dont spread that same false witness as the non believing jews in the book of acts...
    I said
    lol You were being an idiot. And now your being an idiot. Your batting a thousand. Changing the law does NOT mean destroying it. that is all in your perverted understanding. I told you along time ago that because your not a Christian you have been blinded. And you keep proving me right.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said

Not talking about being justified friend, the Law will not save you or me. But we are told the Law will stand longer than the earth.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    Love Christ, keep commandments and he will love you

Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
    Follow his example

1Jo 2:3 By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
    1Jo 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
    1Jo 2:5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:
    1Jo 2:6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.
    1Jo 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.

Keeping his Law in the spirit is what our Lord taught us.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Not talking about being justified friend, the Law will not save you or me. But we are told the Law will stand longer than the earth.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    Love Christ, keep commandments and he will love you

Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
    Follow his example

1Jo 2:3 By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
    1Jo 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
    1Jo 2:5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:
    1Jo 2:6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.
    1Jo 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.

Keeping his Law in the spirit is what our Lord taught us.
    I said
    I think your mixing them together. The old testament law and the new testament law. The are different. Jesus changed the law He didn't do away with the idea of law.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
    15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
    21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
    [Jhn 15:10
    10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Thread Information