User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Results 181 to 188 of 188

Thread: Jesus Changed Everything

  1. #181
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,249
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    Look you put all these little add=ons to the verses to benefit your deception. Your only deceiving yourself. The priesthood was changed and the law was changed. simple.

    [Heb 7:12, 18
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

    As Christians we can die to the old testament law. We must to be born again.

    [Rom 7:6
    6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

    There is no righteousness in the law so why keep it.

    [Gal 2:19, 21
    19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. ...
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

    Only a demon could force you to hold onto something that Jesus said die to it. You have a demon.
    No demons believe like you know scripture like you and also like you do NOT follow Him His way...do NOT submit to the Law...but instead sneak about changing both times and laws...like you

  2. #182
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    12,636
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 542 Times in 491 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    103654
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    No demons believe like you know scripture like you and also like you do NOT follow Him His way...do NOT submit to the Law...but instead sneak about changing both times and laws...like you
    I said
    Jesus changed them not me. I'm just agreeing with Jesus.

  3. #183
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,249
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Jesus changed them not me. I'm just agreeing with Jesus.
    Your false witness is the same as the jews in the book of acts...they too claimed He changed things...

    He said think NOT...

    In fact He insisted that heaven and earth would pass away before even the littlest of it was changed...

    But your carnal mind wishes to change times and laws...unable unwanting to submit to Him His way...

    And even in that new heaven and new earth Isaiah was clear worship will be from Sabbath to Sabbath...one complete day of rest in seven...the seventh day...

  4. #184
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    12,636
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 542 Times in 491 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    103654
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Your false witness is the same as the jews in the book of acts...they too claimed He changed things...

    He said think NOT...

    In fact He insisted that heaven and earth would pass away before even the littlest of it was changed...

    But your carnal mind wishes to change times and laws...unable unwanting to submit to Him His way...

    And even in that new heaven and new earth Isaiah was clear worship will be from Sabbath to Sabbath...one complete day of rest in seven...the seventh day...
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. You only give your own opinion on all this, and you claim others are carnal. Your own reasoning eliminates your reasoning.

  5. #185
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,249
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    ROFLOL Your an idiot. You only give your own opinion on all this, and you claim others are carnal. Your own reasoning eliminates your reasoning.
    Copy me as I copied Christ Paul taught and modelled...

    You claiming to be able to make other days Holy idolatry...

  6. #186
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    12,636
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 542 Times in 491 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    103654
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Copy me as I copied Christ Paul taught and modelled...

    You claiming to be able to make other days Holy idolatry...
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. Now your saying it is wrong to make every day of the week Holy. You want to keep 6 days of the week unholy.

  7. #187
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,249
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 401 Times in 366 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. Now your saying it is wrong to make every day of the week Holy. You want to keep 6 days of the week unholy.
    I want to do as He instructed...that we do His Father’s Will and since we Love Him keep His commandments which include keep only the seventh day Holy which He made Holy...

    All this because:

    Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua

  8. #188
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    12,636
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 542 Times in 491 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    103654
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    I want to do as He instructed...that we do His Father’s Will and since we Love Him keep His commandments which include keep only the seventh day Holy which He made Holy...

    All this because:

    Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua
    I said
    lol Why do you hate Christians? To speak against the bible the way you do, its obvious your not a Christan. Are you one of them muslims trying to cause confusion in the new testament with all your lies and perversions?
    Its ok to keep the Sabbath one day a week or 7 days a week. Why would anyone fight against someone who keeps the Sabbath 7 days a week? Why do you judge Christians so deceptively.

    [Rom 14:4-6
    4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
    5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
    6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us