User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Love God by keeping his Law

  1. #16
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,541
    Thanks
    9,813
    Thanked 17,335 Times in 9,755 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147665

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    The one to which the law was added.
    What is it called and to whom was it given?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. #17
    LIFETIME MEMBER jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,900
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    323799
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    What is it called and to whom was it given?
    It is called Book of he Law and was placed beside the Ark of the Covenant.

    "Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there as a witness against you." (Deuteronomy 31:26)

  3. #18
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,541
    Thanks
    9,813
    Thanked 17,335 Times in 9,755 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147665

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    It is called Book of he Law and was placed beside the Ark of the Covenant.

    "Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there as a witness against you." (Deuteronomy 31:26)
    No, the covenant that the LAW was added to was NOT THE LAW.

    You're useless Jamie. You always like to appear "smart", but are not.

    I'm putting you on my ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us