Thread: Why no one needs to be predestinated

Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 1,884 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not a particular person that has been predestined, but the plan of God.

The predestined eternal plan of God the Father for all believers is to be conformed to the image of His Son... (Romans 8:29-30)
    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:1318)
    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:2324)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
    It is not a particular person that has been predestined, but the plan of God.

The predestined eternal plan of God the Father for all believers is to be conformed to the image of His Son... (Romans 8:29-30)
    And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Yah Veh: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted. Acts 13:48
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Nanja (May 17th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Yah Veh: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted. Acts 13:48
    God has appointed [predestined] and provided [because He has already predestined] Eternal Life for all who will believe [Jn. 3:1520; Rom. 1:16; 10:910; 1 Tim. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9; Rev. 22:17].
    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:1318)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God has appointed [predestined] and provided [because He has already predestined] Eternal Life for all who will believe [Jn. 3:15–20; Rom. 1:16; 10:9–10; 1 Tim. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9; Rev. 22:17].
    Works salvation.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 1,305 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pate

Why no one needs to be predestinated
    Rationalism against God

Rom 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Eph 1:5

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 1,305 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    The only ones that are going to be saved in the judgment are those that are "In Christ". God's purpose has already been accomplished and fulfilled by Jesus Christ. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been abolished by his Son Jesus Christ. We now stand complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. You are not there.
    You teach that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,175 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14.

Few there be that find it, because few there be that seek it.

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be that go that way".

The broad way is the way of religion. Its Calvinism, Catholicism and all of the other isms.

Jesus is the strait and narrow way, which leads to life and few there be that find it.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Works salvation.
    Didn't know God was a works salvation god. Thank you for letting me know.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't know God was a works salvation god. Thank you for letting me know.
    You are saying that man needs to provide the work of faith in order to be saved...I don't know if you are seriously that stupid as to try and twist what I posted. It certainly seems to be the case.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to keep the commandments will put you under the curse, Galatians 3:10.
    I said
    I think you miss the context. That is speaking of the old testament law. Jesus delivered us from that law with the law of Christ(new testament)

[Gal 3:10-12
    10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
    11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God [is] evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
    12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    I think you miss the context. That is speaking of the old testament law. Jesus delivered us from that law with the law of Christ(new testament)

[Gal 3:10-12
    10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
    11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God [is] evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
    12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
    Jesus did not introduce New Testament law. What he did do is he elevated the law of Moses and spiritualized it.

The law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Christians are not under laws or rules, simply because like you said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

The man that is living by faith does not need laws, rules or religion.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pate

The man that is living by faith does not need laws, rules or religion.

But the only kind of Faith that pleases God is a Fruit and Gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8.

So unless a person is Born of the Spirit John 3:5 nothing he does can please God.

Rom. 8:8
    So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (May 21st, 2018)

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Pate

But the only kind of Faith that pleases God is a Fruit and Gift of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22; Eph. 2:8.

So unless a person is Born of the Spirit John 3:5 nothing he does can please God.

Rom. 8:8
    So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The only way that one can be born again is by hearing and believing the Gospel. The New Testament does not teach that one can be born again any other way, Galatians 3:2.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way that one can be born again is by hearing and believing the Gospel. The New Testament does not teach that one can be born again any other way, Galatians 3:2.
    Incorrect. That's salvation by works Eph. 2:8!

Hearing and believing the Gospel is only made possible by a person who has been given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22; John 3:27.

He first must be OF GOD, Born of the Spirt, before he can hear God's Words John 8:47 which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13-14.

So if and unless a person is first Given New Birth, no works he does pleases God Rom. 8:8 .
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Incorrect. That's salvation by works Eph. 2:8!

Hearing and believing the Gospel is only made possible by a person who has been given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22; John 3:27.

He first must be OF GOD, Born of the Spirt, before he can hear God's Words John 8:47 which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13-14.

So if and unless a person is first Given New Birth, no works he does pleases God Rom. 8:8 .

Like most religious people, you are allowing your religion (Calvinism) to dictate what you believe.

Whether you think it is works or not works, the New Testament teaches that the reception of the Holy Spirit comes to those that hear and believe the Gospel. You apparently don't believe the Gospel, if you did you would not need Calvinism.

"This only would I learn of you, Did you receive the Holy Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith" (hearing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Only those that hear and believe the Gospel are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

"For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it" Hebrews 4:2.

You have heard the Gospel, but you don't believe it. This is why you are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit. You must hear and believe.

Thread Information