User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem

  1. #16
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 1,216 Posts

    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    354238
    Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem

    Donald Trump would turn his back on the Israelis and conservative Christians in the blink of an eye if he thought it would further his personal agenda!

    Just ask the Kurds who have been America's loyal ally for decades what will happen when the US military pulls out of Syria, leaving them to the tender mercies of ISIS, Turkey, the Russians, Iran and the Assad Regime!

  2. #17
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,676
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Donald Trump would turn his back on the Israelis and conservative Christians in the blink of an eye if he thought it would further his personal agenda.......
    That is a pure objective statement based only on your hate and not on one shred of fact. Please post that stuff in the fantasy section. I deal in facts here.

  3. #18
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24,096
    Thanks
    3,438
    Thanked 8,622 Times in 6,395 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147767
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem

    Donald Trump would turn his back on the Israelis and conservative Christians in the blink of an eye if he thought it would further his personal agenda!

    Just ask the Kurds who have been America's loyal ally for decades what will happen when the US military pulls out of Syria, leaving them to the tender mercies of ISIS, Turkey, the Russians, Iran and the Assad Regime!

    the exclamation points really don't serve as a replacement for reasoned argumentation!

    they are, however, effective at emphasizing your advanced stage TDS!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    CatholicCrusader (December 28th, 2018)

  5. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,676
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    the exclamation points really don't serve as a replacement for reasoned argumentation!

    they are, however, effective at emphasizing your advanced stage TDS!

  6. #20
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15,665
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 2,892 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1249368
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
    Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem

    Donald Trump would turn his back on the Israelis and conservative Christians in the blink of an eye if he thought it would further his personal agenda!

    Just ask the Kurds who have been America's loyal ally for decades what will happen when the US military pulls out of Syria, leaving them to the tender mercies of ISIS, Turkey, the Russians, Iran and the Assad Regime!
    If you'll look at the background of the guy Trump is replacing Mattis with, it just might become obvious that Trump has no real intention of actually leaving that area without U.S. military intervention, and why.

    Mattis' replacement sold out to Military Defense Contractors, long ago - follow the money.

    McCain Scolds Shanahan...

    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46743...colds-shanahan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us