Thanks
    Thanked 19,395 Times in 11,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    It indicates an honest man who knows his shortcomings, not a judgemental self-righteous arse playing God like you are.

I hope you can read MY mind right now
    It's got nothing to do with any of that. It's simply about knowing what the saving gospel is today, and knowing that you - by your own prior admission - believe something else. So do the Clintons, and so does Trump.

You may go.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018),Tambora (May 17th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    ......You may go.
    I think I'll stay. Hatemongers like you cannot be left unattended

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I'll stay. Hatemongers like you cannot be left unattended
    Ooh, goodie! I haven't seen the tired old "Catholic basher" card played in YEARS!

Take it elsewhere or I'll ask you to be removed for threadjacking.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Foxfire (May 13th, 2018),lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018),Tambora (May 17th, 2018)

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,565 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough.

My support for Trump goes only so far, and no further, than he is turning out to govern (or try to) more conservatively than I ever expected him to, and has even begun to make some small degree of progress even with the entire Swamp against him.

But that's it.

Do you believe those who rail on Trump for past adulteries, but who bowed at the feet of the Clintons, are hypocrites?
    Trump has done some good things. I am encouraged in certain things. But to me he is also doing alot of bad things. So as much as I will give him thanks for good, I will blast him when he isn't.

As for your question, yes. they are hypocrites.
    If any of my views seem to be strange or new to you, it is to be hoped that you will not close your mind to them, but will emulate the noble Bereans, and not only read and study the chapters would discuss, but will also search the Scriptures to see whether these things be so.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Trump has done some good things. I am encouraged in certain things. But to me he is also doing alot of bad things. So as much as I will give him thanks for good, I will blast him when he isn't.
    Again, fair enough.
    Terence Mc Lean

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018),Tambora (May 17th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh, goodie! I haven't seen the tired old "Catholic basher" card played in YEARS! ......
    Funny, those words never came out of my mouth. Are you have a few drinky-poos this nice Sunday afternoon?

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the law on that.

You're too weird for me. I am done with this conversation.
    Bye bye........ and thankyou, again.......

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,471 Times in 2,561 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    I feel like CatholicCrusader is about to go silent leaving the same question on the table that Musty did before him:

How can you say that Trump is a reformed man when he's still trying to hide what he did with Stormy Daniels?
    You can't. Denial means lack of regret.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (May 18th, 2018),rexlunae (May 16th, 2018),Town Heretic (May 16th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    You can't. Denial means lack of regret.
    Horse crap

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatholicCrusader For Your Post:

glorydaz (May 17th, 2018),lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 1,814 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Trump submitted his financial disclosures about paying for Stormy Daniels...and immediately got referred to the Justice Department by the Office of Government Ethics for any possible investigation.

I know, shocking, right?
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (May 18th, 2018),Rusha (May 17th, 2018)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,502 Times in 1,114 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Pretty much all of what's been alleged happened back when he was a Democrat, so it doesn't count.

You may go.
    That being the case, it was Trump who resurrected this "alleged" relationship from a decade ago by directing his lawyer to offer $130000 for Ms Daniels to sign a nondisclosure agreement just 10 days before the 2016 Presidential Election?

Attempting to buy the silence of a former "acquaintance" for political purposes using a "shell" company that close to the 2016 Election is not only considered an unreported campaign contribution/expense, but it was also "red-flagged" by the financial institution as a suspicious transaction!

That does count!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden For Your Post:

Rusha (May 17th, 2018)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,471 Times in 2,561 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Trump submitted his financial disclosures about paying for Stormy Daniels...and immediately got referred to the Justice Department by the Office of Government Ethics for any possible investigation.

I know, shocking, right?
    Indeed ... I was truly shocked.
    As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes."
    When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics."
    When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty
    -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, August 22, 1855

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (May 18th, 2018),Town Heretic (May 17th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,287 Times in 4,192 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know, shocking, right?
    That this administration still has an Office of Government Ethics?

Who heads it? (someone is going to Clinton drop here) The ghost of LBJ?
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (May 18th, 2018),rexlunae (May 17th, 2018),Rusha (May 17th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,741 Times in 17,490 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    Really? Let me change the comment. If you had an employee who lied all the time, undercut other employees,called people names, abused women (even in the past) and spent more time either playing golf or making $ for him self than for you, what would you do?
    He doesn't lie all the time, and he doesn't spend more time playing golf or making money for himself. Lots of people do all those other things you mention, so perhaps you should try to stop making such outlandish charges.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018),musterion (May 18th, 2018),Tambora (May 17th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

See how they have to have constantly interchangeable targets to keep running their mouths?

Russia thing has gone nowhere, Mueller already slapped around by two judges...well, it was really about sex.

Okay. The whore and her scum lawyer have no case, two other women dropped their claims...well, it's really about competency.

Okay. Approval rating at least 50%, more Americans across the spectrum are feeling more confident in the economy, and in the POTUS, than at any point in the past few administrations...well, it's really about Russia.

Obama wanted Iran armed with nukes, Hillary oversaw the illegal sale of a half billion in uranium to Russia, Obama damn well DID illegally spy on an American citizen just as Trump said he did, DWS allowed Mohammedans to rip off internal congressional info and send it to Pakistan, and now the IG report about to break...but...but...but Trump called MS-13 animals "animals!" Horrors!

Idiots and liars. You all can go to Hell. Not because you oppose Trump but because you're hypocrites and you know it.
    Terence Mc Lean

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (May 18th, 2018),lifeisgood (May 24th, 2018),Tambora (May 20th, 2018)

Thread Information