Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

You have given me -0- reasons to take anything you say seriously... so I won't. :wave2:

You should take everyone seriously until they give you reason not to. Saying something that disturbs what you want to believe is true is not a reason. It makes you look childish..... It makes you look frightened as well

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Everybody's a dumb dumb

i-has-the-dumb.jpg

badp

I think Quetzal is conducting some experiment to see how much he can provoke Christians before one of them "snaps" and starts cussing, thus revealing themselves to be hypocrites and liars.

Or maybe he's just trolling.

Quetzal

It appears to me you are all just whining to further derail this topic (not that there was much left anyway). Go get yourselves some juice boxes and go play.

badp

It appears to me you are all just whining to further derail this topic (not that there was much left anyway). Go get yourselves some juice boxes and go play.

The topic has already been settled. Rape is wrong. Nobody deserves it. The end.

ClimateSanity

I think Quetzal is conducting some experiment to see how much he can provoke Christians before one of them "snaps" and starts cussing, thus revealing themselves to be hypocrites and liars.

Or maybe he's just trolling.

That's what trolling is. Oh....you were making a funny :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The topic has already been settled. Rape is wrong. Nobody deserves it. The end.
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior.
likewise, I would say that certain circumstances exist in which a woman deserves to be raped, in that she had earned it by her actions

but i would hesitate to say that she deserves the emotional and psychological effects that might come with it

still chewing :chew:

rape is a choice that women make

ClimateSanity

I went off on a rabbit trail to find out why you had your head stuck in the sand and ears plugged. I found out its because you are here to troll. As far as the topic goes, when are you going to actually going to discuss it instead of calling your debate partners hateful, stupid etc....?

Quetzal

I went off on a rabbit trail to find out why you had your head stuck in the sand and ears plugged. I found out its because you are here to troll. As far as the topic goes, when are you going to actually going to discuss it instead of calling your debate partners hateful, stupid etc....?
Listen, here it is for all to see. I just don't take this place as seriously as other posters. I am not here to deliberately troll. I am sorry you feel that way and I didn't really do myself any favors by openly dismissing you. But I do come here because it is fun to jab and exchange punches while trying to portray your idea in a meaningful way. But sometimes... it just isn't always worth the effort. That's all.

ClimateSanity

Listen, here it is for all to see. I just don't take this place as seriously as other posters. I am not here to deliberately troll. I am sorry you feel that way and I didn't really do myself any favors by openly dismissing you. But I do come here because it is fun to jab and exchange punches while trying to portray your idea in a meaningful way. But sometimes... it just isn't always worth the effort. That's all.

You aren't doing yourself any favors by dismissing people whose ideas disturb you openly or otherwise. Myself, I hate living in a mythical world of my creation. But.....to each his own I guess.

ClimateSanity

Everyone does this.

To some degree, yes. With maturity, comes a desire to break out of dillusion for some people. Others are happy to keep chugging along with the script they have grown accustomed to. Remaining stubbornly in ignorance can keep the world in pain and misery however if people follow the crowd when the crowd is mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.