Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passing Along a Little Bit of Biblical Understanding

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caution: The following is not the children version, but it is the WORD of GOD!
    serpent: The Samaritan copy, instead of nachash, "a serpent," reads cachash, "a liar or deceiver,"

The serpent is the “Deceiver”, better known as the Devil.

Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled (seduced) me, and I did eat.
    nâshâ'
    naw-shaw'
    A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterly.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
    Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed (children) and her seed (children); it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
    Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    Joh 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
    Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
    You Are of Your Father the Devil
    Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil (the deceiver thru Cain), and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
    Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
    Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
    Mat 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
    Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel (Cain slew Abel, Cain was of his father the Devil) unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iamaberean View Post
    Caution: The following is not the children version, but it is the WORD of GOD!
    serpent: The Samaritan copy, instead of nachash, "a serpent," reads cachash, "a liar or deceiver,"

The serpent is the “Deceiver”, better known as the Devil.
    In my search of scripture, the six days of creation were definitely longer than 24 hours, probably more than a thousand in each.

God gave us the "qualifier" of evening and morning
    1 rotation of the earth = 1 day

3. The Following User Says Thank You to way 2 go For Your Post:

6days (May 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Translation of Cush in the Bible,

Num 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian (Cush in Hebrew) woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Not a big mistake, but not as clear as saying “the Cush woman whom he had married”.

Cush was translated as Ethiopian when the appropiate meaning would be a descendant of Cush, who was a distant relative of Moses.

Gen 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

The bible is filled with this type of translation.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FORTY YEARS = 1 GENERATION

Num 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
    Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Num 32:13 And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

KINGDOM OF GOD WOULD COME IN THE DISCIPLES GENERATION

Luk 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
    Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

HEAVEN AND EARTH IS THE TEMPLE
    Luk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD CAME IN 70 AD, FORTY YEARS AFTER JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND THAT WAS WHEN THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM (HEAVEN AND EARTH) WAS DESTROYED.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE KINGDOM OF GOD CAME IN 70 AD, FORTY YEARS AFTER JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND THAT WAS WHEN THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM (HEAVEN AND EARTH) WAS DESTROYED.

Nonsense.

The keys to the Kingdom were given to Peter and Peter opened the Way into the Kingdom for the Hebrews at Pentecost and for the Gentiles with Cornelius.
    The Apostles had a conversation about this and sent instructions to the Gentiles. All before the destruction of the temple.

This is the truth and you will either accept it or oppose it. Either way Elohim will be glorified.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,740 Times in 2,788 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

FORTY YEARS = 1 GENERATION

Num 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
    Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Num 32:13 And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

KINGDOM OF GOD WOULD COME IN THE DISCIPLES GENERATION

Luk 21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
    Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

HEAVEN AND EARTH IS THE TEMPLE
    Luk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Then YOUR god's math was off by about four and a half years or so.

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Luke 13:7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

Luke 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 13:9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards ya.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Then YOUR god's math was off by about four and a half years or so.

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Luke 13:7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

Luke 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 13:9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards ya.
    Better for me to have said "Within 40 years". Thanks for your help!

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,740 Times in 2,788 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Better for me to have said "Within 40 years". Thanks for your help!

Though I still disagree with your assertion, I do like how you handled what could have been allowed by you to be the bitter taste of my rebuttal - would that more were so easily able to turn "by faith" the potential lemon that having a thing pointed out to them can be, if allowed, into a nice, cool, summer drink of lemonade, instead.

Okay, so you have the "more noble" "Bereans" part down - how's about gettin with the rest of Acts 17:11 - in this case, Romans 11's The Mystery's having temporarily, interrupted the playing out of Matthew 24's "this generation."

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom. 14:5 towards ya; in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Apostles
    Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The twele apostles were sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, not to the
    gentiles.

The lost sheep of Israel were lost spiritually but not physically. The apostles knew where they were at.

The house of Israel house refers to Northern Israel and those tribes were captured during a war in 700 bc era and taken to Assyria. Later on they migrated to Europe and then to England.

http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/where...ivity-map.html

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Paul was the only one sent to the Gentiles.

Thread Information