User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: How Many Of You Are Aware

  1. #91
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    14,494
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 634 Times in 587 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110409
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    That is an evil place to be.
    okay
    but you are creating a reality for me that is not mine
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

  2. #92
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 513 Times in 464 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93975
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    okay
    but you are creating a reality for me that is not mine
    I said
    lol Do you spend much time in your imagination?

  3. #93
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    14,494
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 634 Times in 587 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110409
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol Do you spend much time in your imagination?
    Great question. However, it was this question that hurt people. If I have ever used it I am sorry. For people in their imagination.

    Enjoy the Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. Sabbath Peace.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

  4. #94
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 513 Times in 464 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93975
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Great question. However, it was this question that hurt people. If I have ever used it I am sorry. For people in their imagination.

    Enjoy the Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. Sabbath Peace.
    I said
    Have you ever purged your mind yet?

    Your lack of knowledge can cause new Christians to sin and stumble. And Jesus warned you three times not to do that.

    [Mat 18:6
    6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

    [Mar 9:42
    42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

    [Luk 17:2
    2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
    Last edited by Squeaky; April 20th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.

  5. #95
    Old Timer Tnkrbl123!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked 103 Times in 85 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    not if there was an abortion
    so clearing that
    whatever that means
    is different than
    convicting the murderer
    or using and understanding correct Grammar to begin with or from the get go
    Grammar is grammar
    Oh geez you BOTH have bad grammar.... especially here in this sentence. I don't usually agree with squeaky but I do agree when he says this is a useless conversation haha. It is useless because you have terrible grammar and you are trying to tell him that he does... when in fact it just highlights and draws attention even more to how terrible yours is lol. like the quote above... what on earth does that even mean!?
    I actually agree with squeaky here that you should stop trying to correct his grammar... at the very least until you improve yours lol

  6. #96
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 513 Times in 464 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93975
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnkrbl123! View Post
    Oh geez you BOTH have bad grammar.... especially here in this sentence. I don't usually agree with squeaky but I do agree when he says this is a useless conversation haha. It is useless because you have terrible grammar and you are trying to tell him that he does... when in fact it just highlights and draws attention even more to how terrible yours is lol. like the quote above... what on earth does that even mean!?
    I actually agree with squeaky here that you should stop trying to correct his grammar... at the very least until you improve yours lol
    I said
    If anyone has ever wondered what happens to someone when they get kicked out of Christianity Jacob is the perfect example. he has lost all sense of logic, and understanding. He rambles on about things that have nothing to do with the OP. And makes up rules for others to follow that he himself doesn't follow. I have really felt sorry for him. And actually thought maybe I could help him. But I don't think there is any use in trying any longer.

    [Mat 15:13
    13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

    [Jhn 6:65
    65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

  7. #97
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    14,494
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 634 Times in 587 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110409
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Have you ever purged your mind yet?

    Your lack of knowledge can cause new Christians to sin and stumble. And Jesus warned you three times not to do that.

    [Mat 18:6
    6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

    [Mar 9:42
    42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

    [Luk 17:2
    2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
    Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

    I am sorry but I do not know what you are talking about. I have read the Bible.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

  8. #98
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    14,494
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 634 Times in 587 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110409
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnkrbl123! View Post
    Oh geez you BOTH have bad grammar.... especially here in this sentence. I don't usually agree with squeaky but I do agree when he says this is a useless conversation haha. It is useless because you have terrible grammar and you are trying to tell him that he does... when in fact it just highlights and draws attention even more to how terrible yours is lol. like the quote above... what on earth does that even mean!?
    I actually agree with squeaky here that you should stop trying to correct his grammar... at the very least until you improve yours lol
    Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

    I am sorry but I do not see a grammar mistake in what I wrote.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

  9. #99
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 513 Times in 464 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93975
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

    I am sorry but I do not know what you are talking about. I have read the Bible.
    I said
    Purging is the first step in the meat understanding of the Word. If you haven't ever done that your still in the milk understanding.

  10. #100
    TOL Legend Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    14,494
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 634 Times in 587 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    110409
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Purging is the first step in the meat understanding of the Word. If you haven't ever done that your still in the milk understanding.
    Shalom.

    Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, It is Boker (Morning), It is Yom (Day).

    You have incorrect grammar here. Do you mean to have or use an apostrophe or a contraction instead of your here? Can I say that I disagree with you even so?

    Shalom.

    Jacob
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

    1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

    In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us