User Tag List

Thread: Clarity in teaching.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Clarity in teaching.

How can we have clarity in teaching? There is the audience. There is the message, possibly being preached. There is clarity in the mind and or on behalf of the teacher. And there is clarity in what is being communicated or heard and possibly received. Not everyone accepts every thing. From a good teacher we ought to. Use discernment even then if possible or necessary. As for the word that has been heard that can be received (accepted) as well, not just received in the sense of hearing and automatically accepting it or becoming obedient without any thought.

James 1:21 NASB - Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

James 1:21 NKJV - Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

There is clarity about what you are going to teach or about your subject matter.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    How can we have clarity in teaching? There is the audience. There is the message, possibly being preached. There is clarity in the mind and or on behalf of the teacher. And there is clarity in what is being communicated or heard and possibly received. Not everyone accepts every thing. From a good teacher we ought to. Use discernment even then if possible or necessary. As for the word that has been heard that can be received (accepted) as well, not just received in the sense of hearing and automatically accepting it or becoming obedient without any thought.

James 1:21 NASB - Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

James 1:21 NKJV - Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

There is clarity about what you are going to teach or about your subject matter.
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. You talk about clarity and then you use two different bibles. That is not clarity. You have some more of your self serving rules that are ridiculous. There are false doctrines, and false bibles.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. You talk about clarity and then you use two different bibles. That is not clarity. You have some more of your self serving rules that are ridiculous. There are false doctrines, and false bibles.
    I grew up with the NASB and you have quoted from the NKJV.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jesus taught.

Mark 6:30 KJV - And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
    Mark 12:35 KJV - And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
    John 7:14 KJV - Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
    John 7:28 KJV - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
    John 8:20 KJV - These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
    John 18:20 KJV - Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Philip taught the Etheopian Eunuch.

Paul taught.

Apollos taught.

Aquila and Priscilla taught.

Etc....

Thread Information