User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95

Thread: My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

  1. #76
    TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,500
    Thanks
    16,071
    Thanked 32,488 Times in 21,910 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147899
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Since you aren't honest enough to look at the names and the people provided why would anyone believe you are in any way interested in what you asked for in the first place?
    Can you say in all honesty that, I care about any of YOUR opinions?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018),Tambora (April 13th, 2018)

  3. #77
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    attacking people because they are different is evil
    It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
    This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (April 12th, 2018),JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  5. #78
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    A person that has the mental pattern that they are the wrong gender and this causes such significant distress that they resort to a "sex change" operation in an attempt to alleviate that distress is by definition "mentally ill".
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Drapetomania
    Please show me where Drapetomania requires a person to go through a "sex change" operation.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (April 12th, 2018),JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  7. #79
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    But, you don't consider yourself to be a Christian, right?
    are we now pretending that one of the main teachings of Jesus was to treat others like dirt?

    Or are you saying I can't be a Christian because i don't hate the same people you do?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

    Rusha (April 13th, 2018)

  9. #80
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Can you say in all honesty that, I care about any of YOUR opinions?
    why do you keep coming back to a thread you claim you are done with?

  10. #81
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    are we now pretending that one of the main teachings of Jesus was to treat others like dirt?

    Or are you saying I can't be a Christian because i don't hate the same people you do?
    According to Jesus, there are only two genders:

    Matthew 19:4
    4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,



    As far as transgenderism and "sex change" operations, this is what the Bible states:

    Deuteronomy 22:5
    5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  12. #82
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
    This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
    and they are evil because they are ...different.

  13. #83
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Please show me where Drapetomania requires a person to go through a "sex change" operation.
    Learn to read what is written.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (April 15th, 2018)

  15. #84
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    According to Jesus, there are only two genders:

    Matthew 19:4
    4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,


    How dopes this justify you attacking people because they are different?

  16. #85
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    and they are evil because they are ...different.
    That is your belief, not mine.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  18. #86
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Learn to read what is written.
    I would be happy to read about it if you can show me where it is written that Drapetomania requires a person to go through a "sex change" operation.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  20. #87
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    How dopes this justify you attacking people because they are different?
    Read it again:
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
    This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
    and again:
    It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
    This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 12th, 2018)

  22. #88
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    That is your belief, not mine.
    you are the one declaring things and people evil

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

    Rusha (April 13th, 2018)

  24. #89
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    I would be happy to read about it if you can show me where it is written that Drapetomania requires a person to go through a "sex change" operation.
    Learn to read what is written and they be honest about what was written

  25. #90
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 775 Times in 558 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    225856
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Read it again:

    and again:
    It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
    This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
    actions like attacking other people

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

    Rusha (April 13th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us