Thread: Child Marriage in Europe

Thanks
    Thanked 19,424 Times in 11,255 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Woe unto those who call good "evil" and evil "good." A few right here on this thread.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (April 6th, 2018),Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),Tambora (April 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mohammedans are playing the same game on Europe as homosexuals played in the '70s. "Oh, we only want this much freedom, and no more. Promise." Then...later...

The global Left was cooperating and steering it then, and it's doing it now.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (April 6th, 2018),Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),Tambora (April 6th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,877 Times in 18,029 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan Logician View Post
    Let's just say for a minute that what you suggest is true:

Isn't it inevitable according to your scriptures? Isn't it (in one way) a good thing? Doesn't that mean your Lord is coming? Why are you standing in its way? You can't stop it. It's been prophesied.

Here is the reality: people have been using that schtick to manipulate the flock for centuries. Always with the same result: false alarm.

If you want to add the "one world government" into your diet of paranoiac fantasies, fine. Leave the rest of us out of it. Don't use your overactive imagination to stifle the progress of people trying to make the world a better place.

After all, like I said before, if its prophesied, you can't stop it anyway! Leave us alone! Why don't you dig a bunker in your back yard, buy a bunch of Jim Bakker buckets-o-food, and wait until it becomes painfully obvious to everyone that your predictions aren't coming true?

One of the main issues I take with Islam is all the whack jobs trying to usher in a new "jihad". It's pure foolishness, but there's no convincing them of that. Luckily, most Christians are too sensible to be roped in to (yet another) end-of-times prediction.
    One brief mention of what scripture says and I get this?

"Why are you standing in the way...."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),musterion (April 6th, 2018),Tambora (April 6th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    One brief mention of what scripture says and I get this?

"Why are you standing in the way...."
    I was reading through the thread and saw the one world government thing mentioned a few times. It seemed to be an emerging theme to which a response seemed appropriate. I could have responded to any of the comments above yours. I guess you won the lottery. Looking back, my response would have been more appropriately aimed at someone else.
    Last edited by Vulcan Logician; April 6th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,877 Times in 18,029 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reading through the thread and saw the one world government thing mentioned a few times. It seemed to be an emerging theme to which a response seemed appropriate. I could have responded to any of the comments above yours. I guess you won the lottery. Looking back, my response would have been more appropriately aimed at someone else.
    Fair enough....since I agree with them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),Tambora (April 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Woe unto those who call good "evil" and evil "good." A few right here on this thread.
    "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you." Matthew 7:1-2

It seems like you are comfortable with labeling others as evil, musterion, when you know little to nothing about them. Would it be fair if God treated you like that? Would it be fair and just if God judged you to be evil without first looking at who you are and what you had done? Correct me if I'm wrong, but (according to your beliefs) God inspects you to your very core. God finds out who you truly are before judging you. Be careful throwing around words like "evil." It might turn out that you don't get to be the judge of such things.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vulcan Logician For Your Post:

meshak (April 7th, 2018),Rusha (April 6th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,423 Times in 28,636 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you." Matthew 7:1-2

It seems like you are comfortable with labeling others as evil, musterion, when you know little to nothing about them. Would it be fair if God treated you like that? Would it be fair and just if God judged you to be evil without first looking at who you are and what you had done? Correct me if I'm wrong, but (according to your beliefs) God inspects you to your very core. God finds out who you truly are before judging you. Be careful throwing around words like "evil." It might turn out that you don't get to be the judge of such things.
    You do find the irony in this, don't you?
    Start off by saying not to not judge, and then immediately follow with a judgement of Musty.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),musterion (April 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    You do find the irony in this, don't you?
    Start off by saying not to not judge, and then immediately follow with a judgement of Musty.
    It was so juvenile I didn't think it was worth responding to. Nothing I said would have been heard. He's a troll.
    Terence Mc Lean

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 13th, 2018),Tambora (April 7th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did I judge anyone? It looks like I asked a bunch of questions.

I'm not trying to troll you, musterion. You've not really engaged me in conversation. You've done little more than hurl insults at me since my intro thread. When have I insulted you?

I really was trying to make a point about judgement of others in my last post. If what I said was incorrect, explain why and/or how.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vulcan Logician For Your Post:

Rusha (April 9th, 2018)

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Or North Carolina (14 is marriageable there).

Marrying First cousins?

Laws regarding first-cousin marriage in the United States
    Blue is legal. Light blue, legal with exceptions.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin...tates_by_state

Bible Belt, it seems.
    No where is it illegal in the US to marry children. Stay on topic.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm a leftist, and I can't stand Islam... or child marriage... or the court that allowed this to happen to that young girl.

I believe in freedom of religion, so if somebody wants to practice Islam, fine.
    A person cannot freely practice Islam if they are forbidden from marrying children.

(Their Prophet was a child rapist, pedophile, and a terrorist)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jsanford108 For Your Post:

patrick jane (April 9th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    (Barbarian notes that in some states, it's legal for perverts to marry a 14-year-old girl)

We see the left make lame excuses for Muslim perverts, again.
    It's not Muslims. Anyone in that state, according to law.

The Muslim pervert married a 12 year old girl.
    I'm concerned that any perverts are marrying children. You seem to care only if the pervert is a Muslim.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (April 14th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,924 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    How are you on unrestricted, virtually borderless mass immigration of those who have no intention of assimilating and becoming remotely European, but want to see Islam rule every nation they enter?
    That's how it was in this country for about half of our history. The part in which the United States grew from a small confederation of colonies to a world power. You're wrong, though, about "no intention of assimilating." Most immigrants come here with the idea of taking part in the American Dream. It's why they come here.

And it turns out that their children are far more assimilated than the parents are:

What effect does the current immigration system have on integration?

MR. Richard Alba (RA): I think what the report documents is really the power of the integration processes in American society. The really big headline is that despite the difference in the sources—the national sources of immigration today as compared to 100 years ago— immigrants and their descendants on the whole are integrating into American society at a pace that is consistent with our historical experience, and I think that holds for the people who are coming today.

In fact, the number of Asians coming is now higher than in the past, and we know that the Asian groups are integrating very rapidly into American society. I don't think that there's any reason to see the present day immigration situation as different from what it's been over the last half-century.

https://www.carnegie.org/news/articl...rican-society/

Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,170 Times in 22,342 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    (Barbarian notes that in some states, it's legal for perverts to marry a 14-year-old girl)

It's not Muslims. Anyone in that state, according to law.

I'm concerned that any perverts are marrying children. You seem to care only if the pervert is a Muslim.
    First of all, I'm very sorry to see you back, however, I hope you had a nice vacation, I know, we did. I think you're looking at Tam's opinion, in a somewhat 'myopic/short-sighted' way. I'm certain, if you were to ask her about this issue, she would include, anyone that marries a child as basically, being a 'pervert.' I realize you're ONLY limited to a far-left liberal way of looking at things, therefore, I take that into consideration. You LOVE to jump to conclusions about others, that's just how you roll.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (April 13th, 2018)

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,170 Times in 22,342 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not in this day and time.
    We are witnessing one perversion after another being made legal.
    Yep, the LIBS are trying their level best to corrupt and destroy this nation. To simply call them, UNPATRIOTIC would not in any way, suffice.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (April 13th, 2018)

Thread Information