Thread: The deep state shills

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The deep state shills

I'm sure everyone has noticed the deep state shills being frantic to spread disinformation. Wonder why this frantic posting is going on? Their handlers are deeply afraid of what is going on behind the scenes and are desperate to change the narrative and convince people nothing is happening. The following video will expose the reasons why.

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give us a summary of the highlights of the 58 minute video that you think are worth discussing.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is another very interesting video on what the deep state is, and has been doing for a long time. This is an interview with an award winning journalist Alex Newman.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 1,487 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Founders deliberately produced a deep state that would be almost impossible for a would-be dictator to overthrow. The Constitution and the separation of powers presents an almost insurmountable challenge to any would-be autocrat.

They anticipated people like Nixon and his ilk. We're under attack now, but the Constitution remains deep and unmanagable.

Which is the way it should be.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

rexlunae (April 3rd, 2018),Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Give us a summary of the highlights of the 58 minute video that you think are worth discussing.
    If you're not interested enough to watch the video you're not interested enough to discuss the subject as this video is interesting and informative from beginning to end. I put it here to educate and a short summary is not education. I'm not going to just put out a few bullet points for people to argue over. That was not the purpose for posting it.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we can see how long it took a deep state shill to show up here: 11 minutes.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    If you're not interested enough to watch the video you're not interested enough to discuss the subject as this video is interesting and informative from beginning to end. I put it here to educate and a short summary is not education. I'm not going to just put out a few bullet points for people to argue over. That was not the purpose for posting it.
    The Torah is interesting and informative from beginning to end as well, but if I posted a link to the Torah, everyone would be thinking TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read) and wondering what points of the Torah I wanted to discuss.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Torah is interesting and informative from beginning to end as well, but if I posted a link to the Torah, everyone would be thinking TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read) and wondering what points of the Torah I wanted to discuss.
    So, as far as you're concerned it is possible to discuss the Torah intelligently without reading it. I disagree. This is one of the problems happening today. Everyone wants to have uneducated opinions while claiming to understand the issues. It's impossible.

If you can't spend an hour learning, you're not really interested in learning or understanding what is really going on around you and is going to affect directly affect your life in many ways. I pity you, to tell the truth. Anyone satisfied with bullet points rather than knowledge is like someone who tries to satisify his appetite in the morning with a picture of breakfast.

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think that if you gave us a compelling reason to spend an hour listening to a video, it might help.

My thinking is that if you can't summarize it, you don't yet have it understood.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

genuineoriginal (March 27th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    If you can't spend an hour learning, you're not really interested
    Provide some points that I should be interested in instead of telling me to waste an hour of my time trying to guess why you posted a video link.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

13. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 27th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone interested, this article explains what the "Deep State" is and why we should be aware that it exists:

The Deep State Is A Very Real Thing
    This entity is called the civil service, and it was created to limit the power of the president.

There is something ominous-sounding in the deep state. It implies that beneath constitutionally ordained systems and principles, there is a deeper and more potent power in control of the nation. It implies a unified force deeply embedded in the republic that has its own agenda and the means to undermine the decisions of elected presidents and members of Congress. Its power derives from control of the mechanisms of power and being invisible.

The deep state is, in fact, a very real thing. It is, however, neither a secret nor nearly as glamorous as the concept might indicate. It has been in place since 1871 and continues to represent the real mechanism beneath the federal government, controlling and frequently reshaping elected officials’ policies. This entity is called the civil service, and it was created to limit the power of the president.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 27th, 2018),rexlunae (April 3rd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's basically the thing that told Trump, "No you can't just put Hillary in Jail." And "no, you can't make Muslims wear identifying marks."

It's designed to stop would-be caudillos. And it works. But it can be dismantled a bit at at time. These are times when we need to be particularly vigilant.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (April 4th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,449 Times in 12,922 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The barb spends 18 hours a day bashing conservatives and Republicans, almost like it's his job. If he does it for free that's even more disturbing.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

19. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 3rd, 2018)

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deep state shills are paid. There is a massive amount of money behind them. $21 trillion in what has been stolen from the US alone, let alone what the central banks of stolen from the citizens of the US since the Federal Reserve was put into operation.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ffreeloader For Your Post:

Grosnick Marowbe (April 5th, 2018)

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone interested, this article explains what the "Deep State" is and why we should be aware that it exists:
    The Deep State Is A Very Real Thing
    This entity is called the civil service, and it was created to limit the power of the president.

There is something ominous-sounding in the deep state. It implies that beneath constitutionally ordained systems and principles, there is a deeper and more potent power in control of the nation. It implies a unified force deeply embedded in the republic that has its own agenda and the means to undermine the decisions of elected presidents and members of Congress. Its power derives from control of the mechanisms of power and being invisible.

The deep state is, in fact, a very real thing. It is, however, neither a secret nor nearly as glamorous as the concept might indicate. It has been in place since 1871 and continues to represent the real mechanism beneath the federal government, controlling and frequently reshaping elected officials’ policies. This entity is called the civil service, and it was created to limit the power of the president.
    That has to be the worst definition of the deep state I've ever seen, outside of the one Barby posted but then that is what I expect from Barby the shill.

Here is a much better one. It is written by a former CIA officer. http://www.theamericanconservative.c...state-america/

Thread Information