User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A Response to Glorydaz & Tambora

  1. #1
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    13,229
    Thanks
    6,633
    Thanked 5,472 Times in 3,717 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2144504

    A Response to Glorydaz & Tambora

    To @glorydaz & @Tambora

    As per Sherman's wishes I'll not post in any GM thread that he may start but I did want to address these posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I'll edit.

    I wasn't really expecting you to do differently than what you say you will do.


    Who is she having sex with outside of marriage?
    I ask because I don't know.
    Trump wasn't divorced when Melania became involved with him, separated but doesn't that still constitute adultery for you? In fact isn't divorce something to be taken very seriously in your belief as well? You call Karen Mcdougal a 'slut' for sleeping with Trump and being a 'pornstar' so do the math. These are your standards, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Perfect example.

    Only a filthy minded ignoramus like you, artie, would read Trump's comments about his daughter as "horrendous". I have no problem whatsoever saying I would date my tall, blond, good looking son, if he wasn't my son. You want to run your dirty mind over that comment, feel free. I'll sit back and call you "stuck on smut", and shake my head that you would find something wrong with it.
    I suppose you think there's nothing wrong with the interview with Howard Stern where Trump was all okay with Stern calling his daughter "a fine piece of ***"? Yeah, it is creepy and most people find his comments creepy and it's even more ironic given how prissy some of you zealots get where it comes to sexual innuendo and "misconduct" that isn't "moral behaviour".

    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Artie assumes Melania is a "slut", because he thinks any woman who is beautiful must be a slut. I thinks he's a closet "pig".
    You couldn't be further off the mark. In case you hadn't realized I don't consider Melania to be a "slut" or women in general, beautiful or otherwise. This coming from someone who thinks women could at least be partly responsible for rape because of "bad behaviour"? (Remember that?)

    You don't even wanna go there GD.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 27th, 2018)

  3. #2
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21,592
    Thanks
    12,225
    Thanked 33,386 Times in 16,816 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147776
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post

    I suppose you think there's nothing wrong with the interview with Howard Stern where Trump was all okay with Stern calling his daughter "a fine piece of ***"? Yeah, it is creepy and most people find his comments creepy and it's even more ironic given how prissy some of you zealots get where it comes to sexual innuendo and "misconduct" that isn't "moral behaviour".
    I don't listen to Howard Stern, and I'm not fixated on anyone's "moral behaviour".



    You couldn't be further off the mark. In case you hadn't realized I don't consider Melania to be a "slut" or women in general, beautiful or otherwise. This coming from someone who thinks women could at least be partly responsible for rape because of "bad behaviour"? (Remember that?)

    You don't even wanna go there GD.

    Don't threaten me, Artie. I have no problem going where I've been before, because my view hasn't changed one bit. Which is why I have no sympathy for the bimbos who come onto rich men like Trump. They are not "innocent victims". Those who are innocent, I would defend......which doesn't include strippers and porn stars.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (March 26th, 2018),patrick jane (March 27th, 2018)

  5. #3
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    13,229
    Thanks
    6,633
    Thanked 5,472 Times in 3,717 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2144504
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I don't listen to Howard Stern, and I'm not fixated on anyone's "moral behaviour".
    Neither do I, never watched "Access Hollywood" either but these things are all on public record and Trump was happy enough for Stern to refer to his own daughter in such a derogatory manner. You might not find that sorta thing creepy but most people do, just as most folk find it deplorable to boast about grabbing women by the genitals as well. That's assault, pure and simple.

    Don't threaten me, Artie. I have no problem going where I've been before, because my view hasn't changed one bit. Which is why I have no sympathy for the bimbos who come onto rich men like Trump. They are not "innocent victims". Those who are innocent, I would defend......which doesn't include strippers and porn stars.
    Nobody's "threatening" you doofus, so get a grip. While you're at it don't make up crap that I think 'all beautiful women are sluts' because that was just a lie on your part and you had no justification for it. You and Tam are the ones who describe women who don't act "morally enough" as such so real silly on your part if you keep on with that line...

    Do you have any sympathy for any woman who Trump may have assaulted as per all the allegations? He's the one who boasts about being able to grope women after all. Where it comes to Clifford then she's played him like the puppet he is and yeah, sure it's about money and publicity, possibly the same with McDougal but that hardly applies to those accusing him of assault.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

  7. #4
    Onward Christian soldiers! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    49,336
    Thanks
    153,907
    Thanked 45,102 Times in 27,722 Posts

    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148147
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Trump wasn't divorced when Melania became involved with him
    So?
    You are one that doesn't believe she did anything wrong by screwing a married man, and don't want anything to be done about it.
    Your whole stance is to let them rip!
    So, let 'em rip, AB!


    I suppose
    You propose that she did nothing worthy of condemnation.
    So leave her be.
    Why would you pick on her for doing something you don't condemn any other person for doing??????

    What's really hillarious is to watch you talk about how being sexually active with people you are not married to is no one else's business.
    And even implied that most of the country does just that, so no biggie.
    Screw away!

    But when it comes to locker room talk, you think that is HORRORS upon HORRORS!
    Do it ------ no biggie at all.
    Say it ------ HORRORS!



    It's is soooooo entertaining to watch you clowns contradict yourselves over and over again.

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 27th, 2018)

  9. #5
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    13,229
    Thanks
    6,633
    Thanked 5,472 Times in 3,717 Posts

    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2144504
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    So?
    You are one that doesn't believe she did anything wrong by screwing a married man, and don't want anything to be done about it.
    Your whole stance is to let them rip!
    So, let 'em rip, AB!
    Except by your definitions, Melania is a slut and you don't want anything to be done about it, do you? You can't apply your zealous standards onto me as I certainly don't think people should be locked up for what you describe as "sexual misconduct". In fact you're not in a position to lecture on the score if you're gonna give a free pass to Donald Trump and think he's going to make your country "great again".

    You propose that she did nothing worthy of condemnation.
    So leave her be.
    Why would you pick on her for doing something you don't condemn any other person for doing??????

    What's really hillarious is to watch you talk about how being sexually active with people you are not married to is no one else's business.
    And even implied that most of the country does just that, so no biggie.
    Screw away!

    But when it comes to locker room talk, you think that is HORRORS upon HORRORS!
    Do it ------ no biggie at all.
    Say it ------ HORRORS!



    It's is soooooo entertaining to watch you clowns contradict yourselves over and over again.
    You're the one with the hyper zealot stance where it comes to sex and the double standard is once again, all yours as you don't want either Melania or 'The Don' to face any sort of punishment but to happily go on being president and first lady. You can try and laugh it off as much as you want but the hypocrisy here is all in your corner.

    Oh, and bragging about being able to grab women by the genitals is not "locker room talk" Tam.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us