User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 185

Thread: Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

  1. #91
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    50,455
    Thanks
    157,816
    Thanked 46,042 Times in 28,336 Posts

    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148161
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Wow, you're reduced to that type of thing now? Lying about people isn't a good trait Tam.
    Right back at ya.

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  2. #92
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    As I said, if you were more careful to think for yourself, you wouldn't have been so easy to fool with a crude photoshop fake.

    You're really gullible.
    They don't really care one way or the other. If you ask them for evidence then you'll get bonkers blogs and nutty websites. They just want to call Obama a homosexual and are quite happy to lie about it. It's bizarre to witness this kinda behaviour...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

  4. #93
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Right back at ya.
    What have I lied about? Be specific. You are calling a man a homosexual with nothing credible to back that up with.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

  6. #94
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,923
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,837 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    337362
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post

    Barbie still thinks it was some photoshopped pic that most of us have just now seen is the reason we know Obama swings with men.
    I know you abandoned it when you realized you had been tricked. But since that's all the evidence brought forth, the question is "if it's true, why do people feel the need to lie to convince us?"

    Don't be so easy. Think for yourself, and check the sources. Here's a hint: if you really, really want it to be true, that's the time to be very careful to check it out.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (March 27th, 2018),Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

  8. #95
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post

    Barbie still thinks it was some photoshopped pic that most of us have just now seen is the reason we know Obama swings with men.
    Give him a few weeks and maybe he will catch on.
    Granted, that's a slim 'maybe'.
    Given that Barbarian isn't prone to silly blogs and rumor mongering as "evidence" then it's a safe bet he won't "catch on" to what silly little cranks like to peddle as if it's some unspoken truth.

    You're simply lying about a man with nothing of any substance to support it.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  9. #96
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    As I said, if you were more careful to think for yourself, you wouldn't have been so easy to fool with a crude photoshop fake.

    You're really gullible.
    I was not fooled by a crude photoshop fake.
    I already knew Obama was a homosexual before ever seeing the image.

    You, on the other hand, are so gullible that you fell for a crude photoshop Disinformation campaign.
    You think a photoshopped image on the internet proves that Obama is not a homosexual.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 27th, 2018)

  11. #97
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post

    Barbie still thinks it was some photoshopped pic that most of us have just now seen is the reason we know Obama swings with men.
    Give him a few weeks and maybe he will catch on.
    Granted, that's a slim 'maybe'.
    He won't catch on.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 27th, 2018)

  13. #98
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    50,455
    Thanks
    157,816
    Thanked 46,042 Times in 28,336 Posts

    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148161
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    He won't catch on.
    I know.

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    genuineoriginal (March 27th, 2018)

  15. #99
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    I was not fooled by a crude photoshop fake.
    I already knew Obama was a homosexual before ever seeing the image.

    You, on the other hand, are so gullible that you fell for a crude photoshop Disinformation campaign.
    You think a photoshopped image on the internet proves that Obama is not a homosexual.
    So, do tell, how did you "know"? Be specific as to how you can be so certain and supply some credible evidence to support that.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  16. #100
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    8,923
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,837 Posts

    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    337362
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    I was not fooled by a crude photoshop fake.
    You were pretty upset when it was shown to be a fake. That's a tip-off in itself.

    I already knew Obama was a homosexual before ever seeing the image.
    There's only one way you could know that for sure. Maybe he just told you he was Obama?

    You, on the other hand, are so gullible that you fell for a crude photoshop Disinformation campaign.
    You're still upset that I called you out on it. I'm sure it was a shock to learn that they fooled you so easily.

    You think a photoshopped image on the internet proves that Obama is not a homosexual.
    Nope. I'm just pointing out that when you catch people in a lie, it's a good indication that they are liars.

    Think about it. And learn from it.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (March 27th, 2018),MrDante (March 27th, 2018)

  18. #101
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    So, do tell, how did you "know"? Be specific as to how you can be so certain and supply some credible evidence to support that.

    I posted a thread about Obama being a homosexual on this site many years ago with excerpts from the articles that exposed him.
    It was deleted in the purge of old threads.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  19. #102
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    I posted a thread about Obama being a homosexual on this site many years ago with excerpts from the articles that exposed him.
    It was deleted in the purge of old threads.
    Then you should still be able to repost the same irrefutable evidence again anyway?

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  20. #103
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You were pretty upset when it was shown to be a fake.
    More lies from The Barbarian?
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    The Barbarian constructs a strawman argument around a photoshopped image I never referenced.
    The Barbarian

    The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    No photoshopped image needed.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  21. #104
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,196
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    490504
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Then you should still be able to repost the same irrefutable evidence again anyway?

    There is no such thing as "irrefutable evidence" on the internet.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  22. #105
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    14,107
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 6,532 Times in 4,358 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    There is no such thing as "irrefutable evidence" on the internet.
    You're the one who claims to "know" that Obama is gay. So far, your "evidence" for this has been from some loopy website and a thread you started years ago that's since been pruned. Hardly compelling...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 28th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us