User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 185

Thread: Obama's Gay Lifestyle Before He Became President

  1. #31
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    The guys who make up those things target the low end of the curve. The only problem is, the people dumb enough to believe them, then post the fakes for others to see, and it all comes unglued.

    And they wonder why Americans laugh at them.

    They could at least hire someone with some skill to make a better fake.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (March 26th, 2018),Rusha (March 26th, 2018)

  3. #32
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,819
    Thanks
    162,140
    Thanked 47,405 Times in 29,234 Posts

    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148184
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    The guys who make up those things target the low end of the curve. The only problem is, the people dumb enough to believe them, then post the fakes for others to see, and it all comes unglued.

    And they wonder why Americans laugh at them.

    They could at least hire someone with some skill to make a better fake.
    What da matter?
    You don't enjoy a bunch of large political cartoons?

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  4. #33
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,284
    Thanks
    1,794
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    523681
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.
    And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Tambora (March 27th, 2018)

  6. #34
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    Barbarian chuckles:
    You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming.

    Learn to gather some evidence and check sources, and you won't be so easy to fool, next time.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (March 26th, 2018),Rusha (March 27th, 2018)

  8. #35
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,732
    Thanks
    9,510
    Thanked 7,472 Times in 5,028 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147763
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Barbarian chuckles:
    You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.



    You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming.

    Learn to gather some evidence and check sources, and you won't be so easy to fool, next time.
    That's the difference...plus, it's hardly difficult to find examples of Trump acting like a crank as he does it in full public view of his own accord half the time.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (March 27th, 2018)

  10. #36
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,732
    Thanks
    9,510
    Thanked 7,472 Times in 5,028 Posts

    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147763
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    And yet there doesn't seem to be much in the way of rebuttal where it comes to Clifford although there sure has been a lot of scurrying and threats.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  11. #37
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,284
    Thanks
    1,794
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    523681
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Barbarian chuckles:
    You have to realize that Jerry is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    And The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.

    You got an example where I was dumb
    Here are some of the threads started by The Barbarian that show he is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.

    Trump increasingly agitated
    Republicans Don’t Care About the Russia Scandal. They Want Trump to Be a Better Liar
    Trump assails Mueller; republicans rebuke him.
    What a Stormy situation Trump trapped himself in
    “He said I was beautiful like her,”
    Who's next out of the clown car?
    More losing for Trump
    More from the Klown Kar
    More trouble in the Klown Kar
    Sorry, they aren't legal
    Mueller Moves a little closer
    No end to this...
    Why Trump is very, very afraid now.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  12. #38
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    Barbarian chuckles:
    You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming. You're butt-hurt about falling for a really crude photoshop fake. Notice, it's always the Trump worshipers who fall for those.

    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Here are some of the threads started by The Barbarian that show he is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    (list of documented news)

    All of which have evidence to support them. On the other hand, your evidence is a botched photoshop scam. Are you starting to realize that you've been had once again?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  13. #39
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,284
    Thanks
    1,794
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    523681
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Barbarian chuckles:
    You got an example where I was dumb enough to fall for a poorly-photoshopped fake? C'mon. I know you guys really, really want to believe. But that was so obvious that anyone could have seen it coming. You're butt-hurt about falling for a really crude photoshop fake. Notice, it's always the Trump worshipers who fall for those.



    (list of documented news)

    All of which have evidence to support them. On the other hand, your evidence is a botched photoshop scam. Are you starting to realize that you've been had once again?
    The Barbarian constructs a strawman argument around a photoshopped image I never referenced.
    The Barbarian

    The Barbarian is easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Trump.
    No photoshopped image needed.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  14. #40
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    The Barbarian constructs a strawman argument around a photoshopped image I never referenced.
    Probably wasn't very smart of you to inject yourself into the discussion, then. Made you look as foolish as everyone else defending that stupidity.

    Genuine Original

    You're easy prey for any hustler with a story to tell about Obama. Which is why you got all bothered when the scam was so easily debunked.

    Next time, think.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  15. #41
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,284
    Thanks
    1,794
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    523681
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Probably wasn't very smart of you to inject yourself into the discussion, then. Made you look as foolish as everyone else defending that stupidity.
    Obama's gay lifestyle is old news, but it is not fake news.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  16. #42
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Obama's gay lifestyle is old news, but it is not fake news.
    If it was true, you guys wouldn't be peddling poorly-done photoshop fakes.

    You're way too gullible.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

    MrDante (March 26th, 2018),Rusha (March 27th, 2018)

  18. #43
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,819
    Thanks
    162,140
    Thanked 47,405 Times in 29,234 Posts

    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148184
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Obama's gay lifestyle is old news, but it is not fake news.
    I thought it was obvious to everyone.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  19. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,403
    Thanks
    18,066
    Thanked 16,578 Times in 13,018 Posts

    Blog Entries
    32
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0

  20. #45
    TOL Legend The Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,454
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,036 Posts

    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    401809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I thought it was obvious to everyone.
    Everyone dumb enough to fall for that photoshopped picture. Which isn't many.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

    Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us