Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As of next Monday...

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nori!

How is Jessica doing? I think you mentioned before that she was rebelling from God and had gone full on leftist/liberal?
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 719 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    Hi Nori!

How is Jessica doing? I think you mentioned before that she was rebelling from God and had gone full on leftist/liberal?
    Still rebelling. She's coming back up here on the 18th of this month. I told her that she can only stay for two months, tops. So, the day after she gets here, she's going job hunting. I've already arranged a ride for her since she wants to work in Greensburg so that I don't have to make two trips a day (to and from) 25 miles each way. I also suggested that after she gets a little money saved up that she not only get a car but also ask the lady that I arranged her to get a ride with if she could rent one of her rooms since her youngest son lives in the second house on her property. She lives in a three bedroom house and her son lives in a two bedroom mobile home.

Chris did move out, finally. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of having my house back.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

Thanks
    Thanked 46,147 Times in 28,422 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    Still rebelling.
    And I'm still praying.

I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of having my house back.
    You have done a lot for them.
    Enjoy your peace!

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, Nori. Jessica is going onto my prayer list!
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 719 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    I see, Nori. Jessica is going onto my prayer list!
    I appreciate it. She has decided to go to college. She's going into computer programming. Right now, I'm just hoping that she gets a job that can support her. She's 28 and shouldn't have to rely on me to make sure that she has a home with utilities and food. I had to have done something wrong, raising her.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    I appreciate it. She has decided to go to college. She's going into computer programming. Right now, I'm just hoping that she gets a job that can support her. She's 28 and shouldn't have to rely on me to make sure that she has a home with utilities and food. I had to have done something wrong, raising her.
    Jessica is 28?!! I remember we'd talk about her when she was like 17. Wow. Don't blame yourself, Nori. God gives us all free will to choose. I know you raised Jessica in a house of the Lord. I've seen many children of devout Christian parents go off the deep end. It's so sad to watch. All we can do is get on our knees and pray for them.

. -Ktoyou

Thread Information