TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,366 Times in 7,675 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mooslims worship satan
    Last edited by ok doser; August 24th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.

One Post Wonder
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fould not feel that I could judge muslims individuals to say that they worship Satan but I do know that what they teach is untrue.

The hardest thing for Muslims to accept is that the reason the Son and his followers have the same God is because the Bible says that God MORPHED himself into the MORPH of a man and though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - no SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability to be EQUALLY GOD.

Php 2:6 Yahoshua " who - being IN the form / MORPH of God.

though he judged and AUTHORIZED himself - NO SEIZURE nor CAPTURING of the ability and power to be EQUALLY GOD here on earth - as a human man.

But God literally CHANGED his form - he MORPHED / CHANGED himself and made himself EMPTY of the position of God and EQUALITY of being God and - made himself into a CHANGED, ALTERED, MODIFIED MORPH of God, manifesting - changing himself as a man and made himself as a servant of God / as a man - here on the earth.

UNTIL his enemies were defeated. And this is where Trinitarians approach the steps leading to the door and they take one single step and declare they have entered through the door. But there are many steps to get to the door. This is called Trinitarian " one step theology " they continually never never move beyond step one.

We have seen clearly that Trinitarians completely ignore the original manuscripts, as they go about FOCUSING ONLY upon a special few / select LIMITED list of altered and CHANGED verses. They had to literally add and delete and alter many words in their translation. I have clearly proven that. They even left a number of the words in Greek and Italian and completely refused to translate many words over into the English language.

We see again another Trinitarian mistranslation here in Joh 5: verse 18.
    Joh 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Verse :18 BY THIS THEN MORE SOUGHT HIM, THE JEWS TO KILL, THAT NOT ONLY BREAKING THE SABBATH BUT ALSO THE FATHER IS HIS OWN, SAYING THE GOD EQUALED HIMSELF, MAKING HIM GOD.

This is how the Trinitarian Translators changed the verse.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal WITH God.
    The word “ with “ was never in the manuscripts, it was added or inserted into the translation.

Joh_5:18 δια By - τουτο THIS - ουν THEN - μαλλον MORE - εζητουν SOUGHT - αυτον HIM - οι THE - ιουδαιοι JEWS - αποκτειναι TO KILL - οτι THAT - ου NOT - μονον ONLY - ελυεν BREAKING - το THE - σαββατον SABBATH - αλλα BUT - και ALSO πατερα THE FATHER - ιδιον - HIS OWN - ελεγεν SAYING - τον THE - θεον GOD - ισον EQUALED - εαυτον G1438 - HIMSELF - ποιων MAKING - τω HIM - θεω GOD.

We have the SAME EXACT inserted word again, here in Php 2:7

vrs :6 Who, being in the “ form / MORPH “ of God, thought it not robbery to be equal “ WITH “ God:
    :7 But made himself EMPTY / VOID and took upon him the “ form / MORPH “ of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

We find two words were changed by the Trinitarian Translators in both verses - 6 and 7.
    They inserted the word “ with “ God - also they took the word G2758 - κενόω - kenoō / ken-o'-o Meaning = To make empty, : - make (of none effect, void or to be in vain.
    And they changed this word into “ OF NO REPUTATION “ ….. but this word is used “ 21 “ times in the Bible and never once is it used as to say “ of no reputation “ or having anything to do with a status, rank, position, level, order or STANDING . And this is what Trinitarians did throughout the entire translation. They go about throwing in words into the verses to insert a - status, a rank, a positional level between The Father and The Son.
    Here is every single last place where this word is used in the entire manuscripts, and never once do the Trinitarians ever again translate this word to have anything to do with - “ someone’s REPUTATION “
    Rom 4:14 none effect
    1Co 1:17 none effect.
    1Co 9:15 void
    2Co 9:3 vain
    Mar_12:3 empty
    Luk_1:53 empty
    Luk_20:10 empty
    Luk_20:11 empty
    Act_4:25 vain
    1Co_15:10 vain
    1Co_15:14 vain
    1Co_15:58 vain
    2Co_6:1 vain
    Gal_2:2 vain
    Eph_5:6 vain
    Php_2:16 vain
    Col_2:8 vain
    1Th_2:1 vain
    1Th_3:5 vain
    Jas_2:20 vain

But they throw in a Trinitarian rendering into the verse, they change this word one single time to mean - “ reputation “ and it has nothing to do with someone’s reputation, status, rank, position, level, order or STANDING. It simply means that God MORPHED into human form and GOD was made himself as EMPTY / VOID and GOD took upon himself - the “ form / MORPH “ of a servant, and was made in the likeness of man:

Joh 14:18 I { YAHOSHUA } will not leave you comfortless: - I will come to you.
    The Bible clearly says that the Holy Spirit - which is “ THE VERY SAME SPIRIT “ of Yahoshua the Anointing, - also, was in the Old Testament prophets and men of God.

As Peter clearly says in 1Pe 1: The prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: :11 Searching what, or what manner of time “ THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST “ WHICH WAS IN THEM - did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

We see clearly that the very same Spirit of Yahoshua himself, is The Holy Spirit that had been previously sent to earth as The Holy Spirit of prophecy. – to the prophets in the Old testament.

And - Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth - “ THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON “ - into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
    God is saying that he is sending the - SPIRIT OF THE SON - into the hearts of believers.

And - Php 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the SUPPLY of “ the Spirit of Yahoshua THE ANOINTING “

Trinitarians have completely removed and deleted the meaning of the Greek word “ Christ “ in every single last verse in the entire bible, -- - it literally has no MEANING and APPLICATION to their Trinity theory. But it is applied as the Holy Spirit in the manuscripts.
    :20 … … .. so now also Christ “ The Anointing : shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

The “ Anointing “ Christ Yahoshua - is the Holy Spirit.
    Eph 2:18 THROUGH { Yahoshua } we both “ you and I “ have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
    And we see that there is ONLY one single mediator between God and man - Yahoshua.
    Yet, in Rom 8:26 we see it is the Holy Spirit itself that makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. :27 the spirit makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
    The Holy Spirit and Yahoshua are both the same operation of mediating and intercession between God and man.

Trinitarians and Muslims can never seem to ANSWER MY SIMPLY QUESTION - they have no answer and refuse to even discuss the question.

Trinitarians goal is to - forever leave Yahoshua sitting at the right HAND of the throne, at the right hand of God - denying where he originated and where he will be after his enemies are a footstool and defeated.

THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE FOR TRINITARIANS - IS SIMPLY THIS.
    If he was always “ AT “ the right HAND of God, where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there and where will he exist after his purpose this completed
    IF - The Bible says He is to sit / dwell - “ IN “ the right or “ AT “ the right hand of God - UNTIL - UNTIL such and such a time. = Dwell here - UNTIL - this time comes.
    or

If he was to be there ‘ until ‘ such a such and such a time, this means he was not always there. And after such and such a time passes - where will he again return regarding his original place ?

Trinitarians have absolutely no answer .
    But Trinitarians forever leave Yahoshua sitting “ AT “ the right HAND of God, pretending this is where he always was and will always exist. They do this by changing the Bible, adding and deleting and modifying words.

If Yahoshua was always “ AT “ the right HAND of God, - where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there and where will he exist after his purpose this completed IF - the Bible says - He is to sit / there - UNTIL - UNTIL such and such a time. = Dwell here - UNTIL - this time comes, where will he go ? And where did he exist before moving to dwell in at the right hand of God.

Trinitarians imagine he was always at the right hand of God and will for eternity sit at the Right hand. But why do the scriptures deny this Trinitarian faith ? it seems Trinitarians and Muslims simply have no scriptures for their altered mistranslation.

And that they seem to folllow their Spiritual fathers and reject the manuscripts.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    What is the name of your god?

John 4:22
    You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

In Hebrew and Aramaic the name of our God is Yahwah. The name Yahwah means, "Life Began."
    I thought it mean the eternal...

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder1 For Your Post:

Rusha (October 1st, 2019)

Thread Information