Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslims do not know who they worship

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. The facts show that With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, Yahawhea became Jehovah. and Yahoshua became Je Zeus.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbleyes View Post
    I agree. The facts show that With the development of the letter J and the European use of the letter V for Waw, Yahawhea became Jehovah. and Yahoshua became Je Zeus.
    Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

I cannot and do not agree with you.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is such a joke.

It is not at all surprising that many people who are mainly Trinitarians are not interested in correcting the radical European change of Yahoshua - But yet they will defend and detail with passion, the European change that was made to Yahwhea.

it is no different than the changing of the name of Iōannēs / Ee-o-an'-nace to John.

Also we have the changing the name of Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' to Jacob.

Or the changing of Chavvâh / Khav-vaw' to Eve.

Another major name change was the changing of the { SO CALLED JAMES which is not JAMES } The so called James - His real name also was Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' 1:1

The So called Jacob and James - they both had the same eXact name ~ Yitschâq.

The translations are filled with so many changes that are not in the manuscripts that especially trinitarians do not care enough to fiX and correct the Name of Yaahoshua while they are ever happey to fiX the name Yahwhea.

But Yaahoshua and many other names have no value or meaning to Trinitarians - especially Yaahoshua. For trinitarians - It is another god completly. Yaahoshua has no value to trinitarians - He is simply an imaginative trio of three persons that the manuscripts never declare such lies.

The bible says that God is - 1. God and that Yahoshua is the eXpressed image of the invisible spirit of God - not another person of a tri- unity.

The Jesus that they worship is another Anointing that Rome invented..

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is such a joke.

It is not at all surprising that many people who are mainly Trinitarians are not interested in correcting the radical European change of Yahoshua - But yet they will defend and detail with passion, the European change that was made to Yahwhea.

it is no different than the changing of the name of Iōannēs / Ee-o-an'-nace to John.

Also we have the changing the name of Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' to Jacob.

Or the changing of Chavvâh / Khav-vaw' to Eve.

Another major name change was the changing of the { SO CALLED JAMES which is not JAMES } The so called James - His real name also was Yitschâq / Yits-khawk' 1:1

The So called Jacob and James - they both had the same eXact name ~ Yitschâq.

The translations are filled with so many changes that are not in the manuscripts that especially trinitarians do not care enough to fiX and correct the Name of Yaahoshua while they are ever happey to fiX the name Yahwhea.

But Yaahoshua and many other names have no value or meaning to Trinitarians - especially Yaahoshua. For trinitarians - It is another god completly. Yaahoshua has no value to trinitarians - He is simply an imaginative trio of three persons that the manuscripts never declare such lies.

The bible says that God is - 1. God and that Yahoshua is the eXpressed image of the invisible spirit of God - not another person of a tri- unity.

The Jesus that they worship is another Anointing that Rome invented..
    You have the Hebrew wrong for the translation to Jacob.

Today is Shlishli, Aviv 11.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 855 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muslims and Jews are both idol worshipers...

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes You are right. Sorry.

I totally made a mistake there.

Yacob in translated as Jacob with the European - " J " But James in the New Testament is supposed to be Jacob also. I was just saying that the Translators left many things and some names different in the Bible translation.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple7 View Post
    Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

I am a Jew and I am not an idol worshipper. We only have one God, and He is not an idol. He is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The one and only true God is the God of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes You are right. Sorry.

I totally made a mistake there.

Yacob in translated as Jacob with the European - " J " But James in the New Testament is supposed to be Jacob also. I was just saying that the Translators left many things and some names different in the Bible translation.
    Shalom.

Here is the Hebrew.

יעקב

From right to left Yod, Ayin, Qof (Kof), Vet

Ya'akov

In English, Jacob

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been through this b4, but Allah is God is Yahweh.

You will claim that Allah is a reference to a moon god, and I'll counter that with God of the Bible being called "El", the same name as the chief Canaanite deity of the time.

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You for being patient with me concerning this subject.
    You say that You have been through this topic already and have spent time eXplaining Your claims..

However, I would like to show You what The Bible actually says.
    The Actual Name Of The God Of Abraham and Of The Bible is always Yaawhea.

The Bible makes this very clear in verses such as Exo 6:3
    Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God אֵל -'êl / Ale ..... - but by my name Yaawhea / JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we see the FACTS. Canaanite words such as " Eloheem " and " EL " are words that mean a wide range of deities, powers, gods, goddess, judges, rullers and idols.
    Also - The Common national Chaldian and Canaanite word that means god is - = 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem = Hebrew 430 אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' Meaning a god or multiple gods, magistrates, angels, (gods) (very) great, judges, mighty.
    This Canaanite word was used to refer to the God of The Bible and Abraham - But also used in mentioning gods, idols, and powers and rullers as well.
    Here in such verses as-- -- 1Ki 11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Above here - in 1Ki 11:5 The Canaanite word " El " is used as meaning a female goddess.
    Also the word " El " is used to refer to multiple pagan gods or another god who is not God OF The Bible here in - Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem.
    Again..........
    1Ki 11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods.
    The Hebrew 410 אֵל - 'êl / ale. Meaning = Strength; Mighty; of any deity): - (god), X goodly, X great, idol, power, strong.
    Mal 2:11 Judah hath ...married the daughter of a strange god אֵל - 'êl.
    Mic 2:1 They devise iniquity, and work evil.... because it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of their hand.
    Dan 11:36 And the king shall ..... magnify himself above every god אֵל - 'êl ....against the God of gods.
    Eze 32:21 The strong אֵל - 'êl among the mighty shall speak.
    Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols אֵל - 'êl under every green tree.
    Isa 45:20 Nations... set up the wood of their graven image אֵל - 'êl.
    Isa 44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god אֵל - 'êl even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. אֵל - 'êl
    Isa 44:10 Who hath formed a god אֵל - 'êl or molten a graven image.
    Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of thine hand to do it. I could fill many pages and pages of more Biblical INFO that shows this FACT in The Bible.
    The Bible makes this very clear.
    However - The Hebrew word Allah - in The Bible always means light, brightness, shining, brightness, praise, renowned, glory boasting and pride and glory.

I can even show that - Allah and Lucifer are the same eXact words in meaning and defination from the Bible and on into language of the 20 th century today.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank You for being patient with me concerning this subject.
    You say that You have been through this topic already and have spent time eXplaining Your claims..

However, I would like to show You what The Bible actually says.

The Bible makes this very clear in verses such as Exo 6:3
    Exo 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God אֵל -'êl / Ale ..... - but by my name Yaawhea / JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we see the FACTS. Canaanite words such as " Eloheem " and " EL " are words that mean a wide range of deities, powers, gods, goddess, judges, rullers and idols.
    Also - The Common national Chaldian and Canaanite word that means god is - = 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem = Hebrew 430 אֱלֹהִים - 'ĕlôhı̂ym / el-o-heem' Meaning a god or multiple gods, magistrates, angels, (gods) (very) great, judges, mighty.
    This Canaanite word was used to refer to the God of The Bible and Abraham - But also used in mentioning gods, idols, and powers and rullers as well.
    Here in such verses as-- -- 1Ki 11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

Above here - in 1Ki 11:5 The Canaanite word " El " is used as meaning a female goddess.
    Also the word " El " is used to refer to multiple pagan gods or another god who is not God OF The Bible here in - Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 'ĕlôhı̂ym / Eloheem.
    Again..........
    1Ki 11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods.
    The Hebrew 410 אֵל - 'êl / ale. Meaning = Strength; Mighty; of any deity): - (god), X goodly, X great, idol, power, strong.
    Mal 2:11 Judah hath ...married the daughter of a strange god אֵל - 'êl.
    Mic 2:1 They devise iniquity, and work evil.... because it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of their hand.
    Dan 11:36 And the king shall ..... magnify himself above every god אֵל - 'êl ....against the God of gods.
    Eze 32:21 The strong אֵל - 'êl among the mighty shall speak.
    Isa 57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols אֵל - 'êl under every green tree.
    Isa 45:20 Nations... set up the wood of their graven image אֵל - 'êl.
    Isa 44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god אֵל - 'êl even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. אֵל - 'êl
    Isa 44:10 Who hath formed a god אֵל - 'êl or molten a graven image.
    Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power אֵל - 'êl of thine hand to do it. I could fill many pages and pages of more Biblical INFO that shows this FACT in The Bible.
    The Bible makes this very clear.
    However - The Hebrew word Allah - in The Bible always means light, brightness, shining, brightness, praise, renowned, glory boasting and pride and glory.

I can even show that - Allah and Lucifer are the same eXact words in meaning and defination from the Bible and on into language of the 20 th century today.
    no

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    We've been through this b4, but Allah is God is Yahweh.

You will claim that Allah is a reference to a moon god, and I'll counter that with God of the Bible being called "El", the same name as the chief Canaanite deity of the time.

No.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

I am a Jew and I am not an idol worshipper. We only have one God, and He is not an idol. He is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The one and only true God is the God of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob
    How do you pray?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How do you pray?
    the shema with a tallit and as Jesus instructed