User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Soon The 7th Angel Will Sound

  1. #31
    LIFETIME MEMBER MichaelCadry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,621
    Thanks
    1,480
    Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts

    Blog Entries
    23
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    376711
    Dear All,

    I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

    Will chat again soon.

    In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

    Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    33,182
    Thanks
    17,760
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 12,936 Posts

    Blog Entries
    28
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear All,

    I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

    Will chat again soon.

    In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

    Michael
    I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up.

  3. #33
    LIFETIME MEMBER MichaelCadry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,621
    Thanks
    1,480
    Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts

    Blog Entries
    23
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    376711
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up.
    Dear patrick jane,

    Oh, dude, you are one of the sweetest and caring Christian persons to ever exist, I think. No one else offered me any solace, but you offered me comfort and prayers. I will pray that God reward you highly. Thanks for being there for me. Patrick, I don't think I have much time left, to be honest. But, you never know. I lost 15 lbs. during my illness, because my hunger for food left me during the disease.

    Much Love, Always In Christ,

    Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

  4. #34
    LIFETIME MEMBER MichaelCadry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,621
    Thanks
    1,480
    Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts

    Blog Entries
    23
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    376711
    Dear All,

    I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

    And I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, as written in Dan. 12:7!!

    Stick That In Your Craw,

    Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCadry For Your Post:

    popsthebuilder (April 15th, 2018)

  6. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,700
    Thanks
    3,810
    Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,479 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    welcome back Michael.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

    MichaelCadry (April 16th, 2018)

  8. #36
    Onward Christian soldiers! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    49,381
    Thanks
    154,206
    Thanked 45,169 Times in 27,769 Posts

    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148147
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear All,

    I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

    And I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, as written in Dan. 12:7!!

    Stick That In Your Craw,

    Michael
    You tell 'em, Michael!!!
    That'll teach 'em!!!!

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  9. #37
    LIFETIME MEMBER MichaelCadry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,621
    Thanks
    1,480
    Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts

    Blog Entries
    23
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    376711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    You tell 'em, Michael!!!
    That'll teach 'em!!!!

    Dear T,

    I sense sarcasm! Darn, I used to think so highly of you because you took so very much time out of your own time to wish everyone a Happy Birthday. I thought so VERY Much of you. T, what happened? Now all you do is give me neg reps. I don't believe I've ever been given a neg rep. by anyone else but you since I've been here for over 4 years now.

    In Christ's Example, We Should And I Do, Love You!!

    Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; April 16th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

  10. #38
    Onward Christian soldiers! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    49,381
    Thanks
    154,206
    Thanked 45,169 Times in 27,769 Posts

    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148147
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Now all you do is give me neg reps.
    Phony prophets, like you, sure do like to exaggerate a lot.
    That's not all I do, silly willy.

    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

  11. #39
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    8,035
    Thanks
    667
    Thanked 956 Times in 720 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    487131
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear All,

    I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

    And I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, as written in Dan. 12:7!!

    Stick That In Your Craw,

    Michael
    No homosexual will be spared from the coming wrath of God.
    No homosexual will be part of the kingdom of God.


    1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.



    No homosexual will be saved unless he repents of his sin of homosexuality and turns away from his wickedness unto righteousness.
    It is not hate to warn a homosexual away from damnation by telling him that truth.
    It is hate to tell a homosexual that his sins do not matter or that they are not sins.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us