Thread: Soon The 7th Angel Will Sound

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear All,

I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

Will chat again soon.

In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,568 Times in 13,014 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear All,

I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to this Thread for so long, but I've been very ill due to my Severe Emphysema and other stuff. Things have been hectic and rough here. I'm running on empty! I was incapacitated for 5 total days where I could only stand for one or two mins. before having to collapse, I fell eight times and bruised my hip, had to use a 'stroller,' I could not pick myself up to get back on my feet, thoroughly exhausted upon the least exertion, fighting for breath, etc. I thought it was Epstein-Barr Syndrome, but the doctor checked and it turned out negative this time, even though I have been tested positive for it before. The doctor wanted me to go to the Hospital to have them run some tests to find out what it could be, but I don't have the money to do that, and I have to pay 20% of all charges incurred, so No Way!!

Will chat again soon.

In Our Dear Lord's Name & Love,

Michael
    I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    I hope you can recover and I'll say some prayers Michael. Try to to eat good and build your strength and balance back up.
    Dear patrick jane,

Oh, dude, you are one of the sweetest and caring Christian persons to ever exist, I think. No one else offered me any solace, but you offered me comfort and prayers. I will pray that God reward you highly. Thanks for being there for me. Patrick, I don't think I have much time left, to be honest. But, you never know. I lost 15 lbs. during my illness, because my hunger for food left me during the disease.

Much Love, Always In Christ,

Michael

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear All,

I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

And I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, as written in Dan. 12:7!!

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCadry For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (April 15th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,486 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome back Michael.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

MichaelCadry (April 16th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,000 Times in 28,299 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dear All,

I know that there are some very wonderful people here on TOL. I've also noticed some of the people here at TOL like to hang around only other 'holy' people in their clique, just like the Pharisees liked to. Didn't Jesus warn them? Some of the people here don't welcome sinners because they aren't 'saved' already! So, you don't want a divorced or gay person to come sign up here, eh? Or even a person who perhaps, steals or lies sometimes? Jesus said He was sent to "sinners," not those who were 'pure' already! Some of you here want to mingle with only 'saved' people already. Just like those who hate gays, etc., because they've misunderstood the New Testament apostle's sermons. How do you ever think any sinner will change if they are not accepted here first??!! Some of you here are very much 'Hypocrites' and you do God no good service at all. If you are so anti-gay or a homophobe, then how can you be like the angels, when they have to help both the straights, and the gay people? Don't tell me that God doesn't help or love gay people or divorced people. I know better! God said not to take what was not yours, or in other words, to not Steal. Jesus forgave a guy who Stole for a living on the Cross. You all would probably have condemned him too, now wouldn't you?! Some of you here, and you know who you are, should try a different faith perhaps, and quit telling everyone how "Christian-like" you are!! Jesus went to sinners to share with them, teach, and forgive. You all want to just mingle with your 'Saved' friends and to hell with everyone else. Boy are you in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! I suppose this Thread will be closed down like so many others, people with power to do so, but they will be sorry in the end, so beware!!

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael
    You tell 'em, Michael!!!
    That'll teach 'em!!!!

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    You tell 'em, Michael!!!
    That'll teach 'em!!!!

Dear T,

I sense sarcasm! Darn, I used to think so highly of you because you took so very much time out of your own time to wish everyone a Happy Birthday. I thought so VERY Much of you. T, what happened? Now all you do is give me neg reps. I don't believe I've ever been given a neg rep. by anyone else but you since I've been here for over 4 years now.

In Christ's Example, We Should And I Do, Love You!!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; April 16th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,000 Times in 28,299 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now all you do is give me neg reps.
    Phony prophets, like you, sure do like to exaggerate a lot.
    That's not all I do, silly willy.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

glorydaz (June 16th, 2018)

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 763 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear All,

Stick That In Your Craw,

Michael
    No homosexual will be spared from the coming wrath of God.
    No homosexual will be part of the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

No homosexual will be saved unless he repents of his sin of homosexuality and turns away from his wickedness unto righteousness.
    It is not hate to warn a homosexual away from damnation by telling him that truth.
    It is hate to tell a homosexual that his sins do not matter or that they are not sins.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    No homosexual will be spared from the coming wrath of God.
    No homosexual will be part of the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

No homosexual will be saved unless he repents of his sin of homosexuality and turns away from his wickedness unto righteousness.
    It is not hate to warn a homosexual away from damnation by telling him that truth.
    It is hate to tell a homosexual that his sins do not matter or that they are not sins.

Dear genuine,
    Jesus was sent to SINNERS as well as other people. He is not unforgiving and unloving as Some of the holier than thou persons seem to be here. Jesus forgave an adulteress and also a thief, on the Cross. I have repented and I tell you to be good and civil towards gays, until they can repent. It doesn't happen in an instant. I have repented, but it took me a long time. Jesus still loved me WHILE I was gay. Jesus treated the Sinners with LOVE and told them to repent. So don't think that I don't know what I am talking about. Love each other, which means love Sinners TOO! Jesus taught us that! If you think not, then you are a Sinner, Too! Man can forgive another man's sins, too. Do some think not?? When I say the word 'you,' genuine, I am using it not to you specifically, but instead those who don't realize what Jesus was saying.

It is written that 'he that believes on Me shall be saved.' It doesn't matter if they are gay, or any other type of sin. They will repent before He returns and maybe some who BELIEVE UPON Him won't yet be able to do that. Those who believe in Jesus Christ and truly love Him and God SHALL BE SAVED!! Whether you think that Sin is saveable or not, for many persons have other different sins, the same ones who point their fingers at another sinner. They can't cast the speck out of their gay brother's eye because of the mote that is in theirs. Eating pork is spoken of as an Abomination in the same book as being gay. But I bet you don't treat people who eat pork chops as badly as you treat homos! Love your enemies, if you want to call gay sinners your enemies. They are not my enemies.

Believe what you want. I love my brethren as myself, and yes, I even love my enemies. This is what Jesus taught to me and, yes, I keep HIS Commandments. So get all of your acts in order here! The Bible also says not to steal. It is one of the Ten Main Commandments from God. But you treat a gay person worse than a thief here. You are being homophobic. I'm just trying to tell you here how you are screwing up. I am trying to show you how you are being like Pharisees to others who sin. You once sinned in your lives too. What if everyone rejected you when you sinned before? Are you saying that you've never sinned in your lives?! Oh, your sin was a better sin than theirs, eh??

I have no need to say all of these things for my own benefit. I have already repented, and I also don't smoke cigs or cigars, have ANY sex, have very little alcohol {I have not drank alcohol in a long time}, just Fasted to God a day ago, I try not to cuss, etc. Yet, I do still commit an abomination as written in the Old Testament and I eat Bacon, Ham, and Sausage, Pork, Pig!! I am still having trouble repenting of that. God is forgiving sins AS WELL AS abominations now. Just as they wanted to stone and kill the adulteress because it was written, so do some now want to stone and kill the gay persons.

But, I digress. The MOST important of Jesus' Commandments is LOVE, and you all do NOT LOVE your homosexual people. You despise them! What kind of Christian are YOU!! It's time to start looking real deeply into your own souls. You're just hung up on some words that an apostle said. Well instead, keep the Commandments of Jesus, for if you keep even the first two, then the other commandments will fall into place. That is what Jesus said. You see, you are sinning because you are not keeping one of the Commandments of Jesus, which is Love thy neighbor as you do yourself. So you are as much in need of repentance as a gay person, and you can't even SEE That!!

So, I do think I agree with you, genuine, but I think that some are 'going overboard with it.' The apostle said there would be gays in those days, but he is forgetting that Jesus told us to love each other, even our 'enemies.' I have stolen a couple things when I was a kid, but God forgave me. Now, He forgives those who are gay, which is an abomination, and those who eat pork, which is an abomination. We have to figure it out.
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; June 16th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    False prophets are a sign of the end times.
    There have always been false prophets; therefore, it has always been the end times (1 John 2:18).

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    There have always been false prophets; therefore, it has always been the end times (1 John 2:18).

Dear User Name,
    Yes, you are right, to be honest! Yet, do you recall that there were true prophets too? But just remember they have already thought that real prophets were false, and so they killed them. They did it to Jesus and John the Baptist. They did it to many Christians, and disciples and apostles. You may want to call me a false prophet, but the fact remains that a true prophet CAN Make Some Mistakes!! God knows that about me, but you don't. Moses also made a mistake when hitting the rock, acting like it was by 'his' own power that brought the water forth, when it was really God's power. But he was still a True, Real prophet.

So was Jonah a real prophet. I mean, he has his own Book in the Bible. But he ran away from God's instruction to warn a city and was swallowed by a whale for 3 days! That's awful. He made a mistake. That didn't make him any less than a true prophet. He finally warned Nineveh, and God decided not to destroy it {the city}. That must have made Jonah look like a false prophet to everyone. Jonah felt so badly that he asked God to take his life, because it was Embarrassing. It has been embarrassing for me too, and God does punish me when I make a mistake in His Name, for that just goes without saying! It's not easy, but I do go on in my work for Him, nevertheless.

And wasn't it also Jonah who became angry when God withered up the gourd that was shading him from the hot sun? Another mistake that Jonah made! Still, Jonah was a True prophet, who makes mistakes, like mortal men do. It doesn't make him any less of true prophet, and it doesn't make me any less of a true prophet, also. I know now that I cannot bear witness of my own self. God will have to bear witness of me as being a true Witness of His who would come and prophecy, and He will do that in His own time.

None of you hardly know me, or about all of the prophecies that I have made that have come true. Ask my girlfriend, Salli, whom I've loved very much and still do. We lived together for years. I wanted to marry her and I told her no sex until marriage. Of course, we played around sexually. Well, we never got married, but she even asked me to marry her! Yet, I could not because I had dedicated my life to the Lord and I also have to remain a virgin with women {see Rev. 14:4KJV}. If I COULD have married her, and has some children, I would have, but she wanted a nice ring or no marriage, and I could not afford a $2,000 ring all of that time. I was only making $5 an hour from ABC, and $5/hr. also, at CBS-TV&Records. I worked at the United Nations also, where I made $5/hr. I was often also a busboy and a waiter! It does not pay well. All I could do was pay our rent, utilities and food. I would not let her help me pay rent! I was just that way.

But she can tell you that a NYC news reporter got seven inches of snow upon his NY Daily News office building in NYC within 48 hours of my telling him that God was with me. And God said He would prove to this reporter that He was with me and had sent me, by sending the seven inches of snow in Manhattan. I have my original letter to the reporter and also the newspaper saying that seven inches of snow fell there.

The reporter was scared to death about it happening and was calling my beautiful girlfriend for hours before I got home from my job at ABC-TV. She told me that when I came in and, after that, the phone rang again and it was the reporter asking me what did I want. He was terrified and said not to ask for anything more from God upon him. I told him that I wanted a 3-hour interview and he said Yes!! Well, I went to the interview and I was shaking, because I am an timid person when doing the newspaper interview. And what did he say? He said, I must be a false prophet because I was shaking and that Jesus said many false prophets shall come, and do miracles in the last days. So it was all hopeless and the Lord said that this was why He refuses evil people any signs! But the false prophets cannot make it snow. Only God can do that!! There are only certain signs false prophets can do.

Jesus also said in the Bible that two witnesses shall come in the last days and 'prophesy.' Read Rev. 11:3KJV. So yes, God is sending two witnesses, just like Jesus said in Rev., and they shall prophesy. I have told you that I am one of those witnesses and all I tell you is what I have heard from Him when He visited me, and what the angels said when they visited me. Also, I bear witness of the visions I have had, and all of my experiences. Of course, I can't help it if I make some mistakes! I have prophesied for many years and you know nothing of that at all, but I have had many TV and newspaper interviews, among other things. I've had TV cameras in my living room and have written a book. What in the hell do you people need to believe someone who comes to help you. Oh, or you will just condemn me for saying the word 'hell?' Well, I am upset too, just like Jesus was when He overturned the money changers' tables in the Temple. The word 'hell' is even in the Bible, so don't get on my case because I said the word.

Some of you here are so holier-than-thou, hotsy-totsy and you would have killed John the Baptist if he came today! The devil is in this world too, and he has no choice but to mislead you all, and if he doesn't, he's going back to Hell for another thousand years!! He is doing EVERYTHING HE CAN to avoid that fact!! Once again, they killed John the Baptist, stoned Stephen, and even killed Jesus on the Cross! Do you think it is weird that you all do not accept a different prophet whom the Lord has sent to you, namely me?? It's the devil causing people to not believe TRUE Prophets. Sure, they believe the false ones because Satan urges them to believe. Some of you here think negatively about me, but you are wrong, even if I make a mistake in some of my prophecies. God told you to judge a prophecy from Him by whether it {the PROPHECY} comes true, not judge a prophet that way! Read it all again. It is written in the OT, but I can't find the right scripture. Perhaps one of you here know which verses I am speaking of.

So you all just go on calling me a False Prophet. I think it is a hoot!! When God proves that I was true in the near future, I will feel sorry for you and forgive you all. Like I said, I am full of LOVE and I keep Jesus' Commandments to love even my enemies. I don't consider any of you my enemies, but some of you sure think you are holier-than-me! Just like the Pharisees! I'll let God prove me after I rise to Heaven before any of you rise, for that is what is written about me. Revelation says that these two witnesses shall rise and afterwards, the rapture shall occur for others. God forgive you, for you know not what you do.

Work with me while you have that chance, instead of wanting to hang me! My love is real and is a product of what Jesus stood for and wanted. I don't have phony love!! You are all my brethren, both women and men, and I know you each by the words of what I read from you here. That is how I get to know you!! That is how I grow to Love You!! Don't dis me, even for your own sake. Try to learn instead. I terribly regret that this post is so long, but I had to vent.

Lots Of Love, Care, and Concern For Each Of You!!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; June 16th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may want to call me a false prophet, but...
    Oh just relax, I didn't mean you...

Thanks
    Thanked 34,738 Times in 17,490 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Antichrists aren't the same as false prophets.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Tambora (June 18th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Antichrists aren't the same as false prophets.

Dear glorydaz,

I don't consider myself as thinking that I am as good as Jesus Christ AT ALL! Also, I have not called myself Christ, nor said He is 'here' in the desert or 'there,' etc. I am certainly no antichrist. But I will mention that Jesus told us to feel gladly when men {or women} 'Revile' you or try to kill you, for they did the same to Him. So I am quite happy with you, and forgive you and of course, I do love you enough to know that you are one of God's children, too. You are my sister in Christ, both you and I being descended from Noah and his wife, and also Adam and Eve, so why should I fight my blood??

Now, Uri Geller Did compare himself to Jesus, asking his teacher if Jesus could do the same miracles that he/Uri could do by moving watch hands, compass needles, and bending silverware? I was told by the third angel that he/Uri was the Antichrist.

The third angel who visited me proclaimed {filling the entire living room with his loud, powerful voice}, "Do not follow after the beast, and his image/Uri, nor receive his mark/power in your right hand or forehead/mind.' And the angel explained to me that this 'psychic/Uri' would encourage 666 other men, women, and even children to also receive these 'powers' by concentrating hard and believing that they could have them. If you know God, you know that He said in the OT not to trust in fortunetellers, psychics, mediums, etc., and not suffer a witch to live. The angel explained to me that this man/Uri's number would be the same as a leader and the number of his followers, or as the number of a captain's soldiers. The angel said, "Let him who hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the 'number' of a 'man'/Uri, and his number is six hundred and sixty six.

By the way, the first angel I saw said, "Fear God and give Him Glory, for the 'hour' of His judgement is come upon all of the earth; and worship Him Who made the heaven and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was in great awe and could not take my eyes away from staring at/watching the angel, because I was mesmerized, and knew that I had never before seen one, and thought I may never see one in my lifetime again. Oh, Life has been exceedingly awesome!

Much Love, In Christ!! May God Bless Your Heart, Hon!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; June 17th, 2018 at 03:25 AM.

Thread Information