Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instead of just post of the year awards, and post of the day, how about selective poster of the week or month when worthy?

MaryContrary has been laying the wood left and right in posts lately it seems, and should be considered member of the month, or something similar.

LindaR

When does my "Registered Plus" status kick in? I registered on May 22, 2010 and have 53 posts (54 with this post).

CALVARY\CALVIN

Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Therefore I give you....

ASK KNIGHT! :knight:

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

No *topic is "off limits". The openess of God, dispensationalism, conservativism, hockey, whatever!!!

Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking. :D

*topics that are are inappropriate for TOL are inappropriate for "Ask Knight" as well.

P.S. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely manner. :)
Hey,i just wanted to let u know that i'm sorry for being a ignorant fool;and please forgive me if i affended you,or anyone else in any way! I want you to know that i love this web site, and consider it to be a great blessing in my life! I pray, and desire to be your friend,and hope to make many more!

with sinceirity from your friend, CALVARY CALVIN.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey,i just wanted to let u know that i'm sorry for being a ignorant fool;and please forgive me if i affended you,or anyone else in any way! I want you to know that i love this web site, and consider it to be a great blessing in my life! I pray, and desire to be your friend,and hope to make many more!

with sinceirity from your friend, CALVARY CALVIN.
You haven't offended me.

All I ask is that you don't copy and paste huge amounts of text into your posts and if you can try to format your posts in a way that makes them fairly simple to read (proofreading and spell-checking also help). Just keep in mind that TOL is intended for dialog (i.e., point vs. counter-point etc.).

Other than that, we welcome you here at TOL.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, Knight.
Curious about the slogan change. For what reason did you go from "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" to "TOL the most interesting community on the internet"?

Just curious.

Randy

elohiym

What formats can I use to upload an animated avatar?

Can I use a .flv, or just .gif? Any other format options?

Thanks! :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi, Knight.
Curious about the slogan change. For what reason did you go from "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" to "TOL the most interesting community on the internet"?

Just curious.

Randy
We are on our 13-14th year.... sometimes things start to seem stale.

I thought we needed something "fresh". :D

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have been thinking about changing my avatar. It seems time for a change. You seem stuck on yours now and I know how that is. I like mine fine, but I would like a change. In the event I do change, I would like my old one in the TOL avatar graveyard, so it can be retrieved. Let me know if you will lend a hand; I do not what to be stuck with a generic one.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have been thinking about changing my avatar. It seems time for a change. You seem stuck on yours now and I know how that is. I like mine fine, but I would like a change. In the event I do change, I would like my old one in the TOL avatar graveyard, so it can be retrieved. Let me know if you will lend a hand; I do not what to be stuck with a generic one.
\\

When you have time it would be nice to have answers. My health is seriously compromised, as is my thought process.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Do you want me to install a new avatar for you? Is that what you are asking?

If so... just email me the image and I will install it for you.

knight@theologyonline.com

Sorry for being unclear. My current avatar, I wish to have moved http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2364336&postcount=43, as I do not have the clipped copy on my computer.

I will then try to load the new one, and if I have a problem, you would have access to the old one and could retrieve it.

I plan on doing this just once, so not to make a pest out of myself.

Kat

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
Based on your avatar, I guess you have the IPhone4. How do you like it?

RA

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight,
Based on your avatar, I guess you have the IPhone4. How do you like it?

RA
It's insane.

The screen is absolutely incredible. It's so crystal clear it almost looks like an optical illusion. Me and Jordan just tested FaceTime and it worked perfectly on the first attempt, video conferencing through your cell phone??? How cool is that?

And the HD video camera is also excellent, heck you can throw out your old video camera and just use your iPhone.

The battery life appears to be near iPad quality which is second to none. This is one awesome device.

Status
Not open for further replies.