User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Thread: 2 Cor 4.4 (Jesus, The God of this age!)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple7 View Post
    Let's try this for a THIRD time, since you can't seem to actually defend these peeps...and, instead, you blather endlessly, paragraph after lame paragraph, of which, no one reads.

Stop debasing yourself, and defend these peeps that you supposedly stand behind...
    What (if anything) are you trying "for a THIRD time"? Are you, in your post (which (perhaps by accident?) was addressed to my post), trying to have a conversation with yourself, or what? Why would you do that in a post addressed to someone other than yourself?

Is "blather" what you call everything you've never read?

Since you admit, here, that you've not read anything that I've written in reply to your posts, then, obviously, you can't possibly be addressing anything that I have written in reply to your posts. Obviously, since (as you admit) you've not read anything I've written in reply to your posts, it follows that you can't possibly have any cause for complaint against, nor commendation of, anything I've written in reply to your posts. Feel free, then, to go read all my posts addressed to you, all the paragraphs and sentences I wrote in them, and then, if you agree with anything I wrote, therein, express your agreement with it, and if you have a quarrel with something I wrote, therein, express your disagreement with it.

See, I know that you've, numerous times, used the QUOTE feature on this forum to display excerpts from, and link to, my posts. Now, you are admitting that you did not actually read any of what you QUOTED. That reminds me of how you copy/pastes blocks of Greek text into posts--you do not actually read the blocks of Greek text you copy/past--you just pretend to know things about them. That, of course, is you being a poser; you're begging for attention.

Now, since (as you admit) you've not read anything that I've written, why's you hate my guts so much?
    Last edited by 7djengo7; January 9th, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,244 Times in 845 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    What...
    Let's try this for a FOURTH time, since you can't seem to actually defend these peeps...and, instead, you blather endlessly, paragraph after lame paragraph, of which, no one reads.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's try this for a FOURTH time, since you can't seem to actually defend these peeps...and, instead, you blather endlessly, paragraph after lame paragraph, of which, no one reads.
    It's no wonder you're so desperately begging for attention!

You've evidently tried to have a conversation with yourself THREE times, now, and you've even been unsuccessful at that! Good luck on your FOURTH try, but I really don't know what to tell you, man, other than that, like I have, everybody else who's actually read those posts of yours in which you promulgate your peculiar error has easily come to understand that you've long since exhausted everything you imagined you had (which turned out to be nothing but paste), everything you thought was an argument in favor of your peculiar error. I guess you've even become a bore to yourself, and I can see how you would; meaninglessly and irrelevantly copy/pasting snippets of text in a forum could never be the least bit satisfying to anybody. If, somehow, you can get yourself out of that rut, then, perhaps you'll become less of a bore. You remind me a lot of the guy on these forums who, whenever he realized he had no hope of defending his ridiculous, anti-Scripture errors against my Scriptural, rational criticism of them, he (repeatedly) resorted to, in his posts, doing nothing other than to copy/pastie a picture of pretzels he found on the internet. No light ever came through in his posts, but at least, when he started copy/pasting the pretzels, he sent some salt my way. I like pretzels.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    It's

Let's try this for a FIFTH time, since you can't seem to actually defend these peeps...and, instead, you blather endlessly, paragraph after lame paragraph, of which, no one reads.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's try this for a FIFTH time, since you can't seem to actually defend these peeps...and, instead, you blather endlessly, paragraph after lame paragraph, of which, no one reads.
    1. If you actually read what you wrote, here (in yet another of your customary butchery jobs against the English language), you would know that you are not even requesting anything from me. What you wrote is purely emotive. It's just some incoherent grumbling; that's all you are left with (and that, as a matter of course) since you war against truth.

2. You need not try to act like a fool; you obviously need to try NOT to act like a fool. So far you have not tried to not act like a fool (or (sadder yet), if you have tried, you have dismally failed the trial), since, so far, you've consistently acted like a fool.

3. Your post (#469), is not merely the FIFTH time you've acted like a fool on TOL. On the contrary, you've acted like a fool (and, for all to see!) way more times than just FIVE. In fact, in your post, #469, alone, you've acted like a fool at least FIVE times. Multiply that by the number of times you've already copy/pasted your own words which you have, for a fourth or fifth time, just now copy/pasted once again to create your latest post, #469! So, you've acted like a fool 20 or 25 times, at the very least. But, even then, that doesn't even take into account the fact that, in every post of yours that was a Submitted Reply to one of my posts (which is quite a lot (and I, for one, am not going to even try to count them!)) you have done nothing but act like a fool, and embarrass yourself in your failure to defend your peculiar error, your eisegesis against what Paul wrote. So, stop lying; stop fudging the numbers; it's loud and clear that you've made yourself look like a fool many, many more times than just FIVE.

Now, you wrote:

Contrary to popular modern belief, ‘The God of this age’, (ho Theos tou aionos toutou), actually pertains to Jesus Christ and NOT Satan, and provides yet another potent scriptural proof for Jesus’ deity.
    Here, you are asserting that the 3rd century is MODERN. So, why are you so addicted to acting like a fool by claiming that the 3rd century is MODERN?

Since you, yourself, have already admitted that Origen's recognition that Paul referred to Satan, rather than to Jesus, as "the god of this world" is EXEGESIS, rather than eisegesis, what, exactly, do you mean when you tell someone to DEFEND it?

Only a fool will say that one needs to DEFEND EXEGESIS. Since EXEGESIS is TRUTH, against what, exactly, does EXEGESIS need to be defended? Against fools who contradict the EXEGESIS/TRUTH? What can fools do against EXEGESIS/TRUTH other than to contradict it?

And, why do you call your peculiar error--your eisegesis of Paul's phrase, "the god of this world"--"exegesis", since you have already acknowledged, repeatedly, that the EXEGESIS of Paul's phrase is that Paul was referring to Satan, rather than to Jesus? There is, and can only be, ONE EXEGESIS of the phrase, whereas, there are (or, at least, could be) MANY EISEGESES of it. You obviously don't even know what EXEGESIS is.

You should have spent your time learning how to think systematically, rationally (which you obviously never did learn), rather than trying to learn how to make people think that you know Greek, when you obviously don't know a lick of Greek. I guarantee you that nobody reading your posts has ever come away mistaking you for a Greek scholar of any level. At the very least, you should first learn how to write meaningfully and coherently in English, before you try to tackle anything else. Perhaps you could enroll yourself in a remedial English course? It's no wonder that you abhor the English Bible (and those who believe it) as much as you do, while pretending to love the Greek (of which you can't read a lick).

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sixth time.

Thread Information