User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: God Made Mankind Upright and That Contradicts the Theory of Original Sin

Thanks
    Thanked 12,401 Times in 8,631 Posts

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Why don't you play like you are an adult and actually address what Paul said at Colossians 2:13.

Do you have it in you, Scripture-Lite?

Or are we going to continue to hear your childish patter?
    There can be no doubt whatsoever, it is clear, obvious, we see that you are continuing to attempt to assassinate me, with the above attack the messenger posts, and are ignoring what sir Paul says about assassinations, here:

Romans-Philemon

Why do not address what Paul said, and ignore him, and instead follow what men say, instead of the scriptures? And why should I believe you, instead of Paul?Once again, there can be no doubt, you clearly prove, we see that you put more faith in what some people say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach.

How did I do?
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    How did I do?
    More childish patter that remains stale and very boring.

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More childish patter that remains stale and very boring.
    There can be no doubt whatsoever, we see that you continue your assassination attempts, when you say the above, and you have no answers, and are attacking one of the great giants of mid Acts dispensationalism.

In order to examine the results of personal sins in regard to death let us look first at the following verses, from another great mid Acts giant, sir Paul:

Romans-Philemon

Why should we believe you, and your ridiculous, silly, absurd theories, instead of Paul, whom you ignore, Ironside-ite??

How did I do?
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I do?
    You're not doing yourself any favors!

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot understand why anyone would ever defend that deplorable theory, especially since it makes the LORD the author of sin. And who in their right mind would ever think that the LORD would hold infants responsible for the sins of Adam?
    You can make all the arguments you want, from the book(because, there is no doubt whatsoever, that you are always right), but you need to shuck the above humanism type of argument, that you always make, eventually, i.e., what you cannot understand, you will not believe. Atheist/others, use the same type of reasoning(loosely employed here), to dismiss the concept of hell, the resurrection,.........

The atheist:I cannot understand why anyone would ever defend that deplorable theory of hell, especially since it makes the LORD God a sadist.And who in their right mind would ever think that the LORD would consign people to an everlasting torment, that lasts forever? What I cannot understand, I will not believe. Therefore, there is no hell.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The atheist:I cannot understand why anyone would ever defend that deplorable theory of hell...
    john w: "I will believe what the proponents of the theory of Original Sin say instead of the verses which reveal that God made mankind upright."

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) ☜☜☜☜☞☞☞☞ A Calvinist! ☜☜☜☜☜ Ask Mr. Religion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,977 Times in 2,279 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

According to the false theory of Original Sin all people emerge from the womb totally corrupted in both body and soul.
    Adam, our Federal representative, was made upright, but mutable. Able to sin, able not to sin. Adam sinned.

Consequently, all Adam's progeny by ordinary circumstance are made not able to not sin. If Adam's progeny are made able to not sin, then autonomous perfectionism is an actual possibility. Nonsense abounds from there onward.

Men that have aberrant views of vital matters, such as those concerning Our Lord, have no warrant to speak about what Scripture teaches, for they have shown themselves to be incapable of discernment:

The Lord Jesus was in heaven as Man before He came down to earth and was born of Mary.
    AMR
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not doing yourself any favors!
    There can be no doubt whatsoever, we see that you continue your ignoring what sir Paul said about assassination attempts, and you continue to run and hide to your Acts 2 Ironside-ism.

How did I do?
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I do?
    I am still waiting for you to give the Scriptures which you think proves that the present dispensation began at Acts 28.

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    Adam, our Federal representative, was made upright, but mutable. Able to sin, able not to sin. Adam sinned.

Consequently, all Adam's progeny by ordinary circumstance are made not able to not sin. If Adam's progeny are made able to not sin, then autonomous perfectionism is an actual possibility. Nonsense abounds from there onward.
    If people aren't capable of not sinning then why would the Scriptures reveal that a person can, at least in theory, obtain eternal life by his own works or deeds?

If it were not possible for a person to do that then the Bible certainly would not speak of anyone actually having the ability to do that, would it?

But the Scriptures reveal that, at least in theory, a person can indeed obtain eternal life by his own deeds.

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

john w: "I will believe what the proponents of the theory of Original Sin say instead of the verses which reveal that God made mankind upright."
    Jerry/the humanist atheist: I cannot understand why anyone would ever defend that deplorable theory of original sin/hell, especially since it makes the LORD God a sadist/the author of sin.And who in their right mind would ever think that the LORD would ever think that the LORD would hold infants responsible for the sins of Adam/consign people to an everlasting torment, that lasts forever? What I cannot understand, I will not believe. Therefore, there is no "original sin"/hell.

There can be no doubt whatsoever, that we see, it is obvious, that you talk like a humanist/atheist, in your method of arguing/reasoning-they talk like you.

How did I do?
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerry: I believe what the proponents of the laughable, silly, ridiculous "no Original Sin" theory say, instead of what the verses in Romans through Philemon say, via sir Paul, and what that great mid Acts dispensationalist says, saint John W., and there can be no doubt whatsoever that I believe what men say, ignoring the scriptures, and I continue to assassinate the messengers, and run and hide.

And my " there can be no doubt whatsoever" ends the debate.

How did I do, Jer?
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still waiting for you to give the Scriptures which you think proves that the present dispensation began at Acts 28.
    There can be no doubt whatsoever, we see, it is obvious, that you continue not to provide scriptures which you think proves your silly, ridiculous, laugable theory,that the present dispensation began at Acts 2, and are running and hiding to your Acts 2 Ironside-ism, and, instead of quoting the scriptures, quote men, and continue to assassinate me. We are still waiting, and we see that you have no answer, and ignore what Paul says in these verses:

Romans-Philemon

How did I do?
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 37,304 Times in 18,635 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post

AMR
    Adam sinned exactly like we all do....choosing wrongly. And he wasn't even living in a world of sin run by the god of this world. So, while that sounds like an interesting theory (mutability), it is nothing but speculation. Adam's sin was lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Same things we face.

God created man with the ability to choose, and I have no doubt He knew man would choose to follow the desires of the flesh at some point in time. Rather than try and explain why Adam was different than we are, it would be wiser to recognize that his creation as a man with free will and in the flesh was all an important part of His plan of redemption from the beginning.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Jerry Shugart (March 14th, 2018),Tambora (March 16th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I do?
    As usual, you made a fool out of yourself.

You defend a theory which claims that a person's body and soul emerges from the womb totally corrupt even though the Scriptures reveal that people emerge from the womb upright.

Thread Information