Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,283 Posts

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    Earth to daqq.

Click on how to read the graph.

Months (notation can be changed in preferences)
    Time (24-hour clock, e.g. 7 = 7:00 am, 12 = 12:00 noon, 17 = 5:00 pm)
    "Today"
    Darkness
    Dawn
    Sunshine
    Dusk
    Possible Daylight Saving Time starts/ends
    E.g. on the marked day (3) in Tampere, Finland dawn begins at 04:43, the sun rises at 05:37 and sets at 21:20. Dusk ends and the darkness begins at 22:14.

Why are they talking about Finland while explaining how to read a graph of Buenos aires?
    You went to a different link within that link.

E.g. vs. I.e.–What’s the Difference?
    https://www.grammarly.com/blog/know-...in-i-e-vs-e-g/

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,568 Times in 13,014 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN PROVES FLAT EARTH - HD perspective matrix

From Video Description : This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.

20 minutes - Priceless
    @DFT_Dave and @1Mind1Spirit - Have you guys had time to watch this video? I wonder if all the globers have. You don't have quoute this post, just tell me in a Visitor Message or something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

DFT_Dave (March 12th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit
    Earth to daqq.

Click on how to read the graph.

Months (notation can be changed in preferences)
    Time (24-hour clock, e.g. 7 = 7:00 am, 12 = 12:00 noon, 17 = 5:00 pm)
    "Today"
    Darkness
    Dawn
    Sunshine
    Dusk
    Possible Daylight Saving Time starts/ends
    E.g. on the marked day (3) in Tampere, Finland dawn begins at 04:43, the sun rises at 05:37 and sets at 21:20. Dusk ends and the darkness begins at 22:14.

Why are they talking about Finland while explaining how to read a graph of Buenos aires?

Understand 1-M-1-S? You are incorrect by assuming that they are only telling you how to read the graph from Buenos Aires in the secondary link which you went to. In the secondary link they are in fact telling you how to read the sun path graph for any city you might be looking at on their website: and they are simply using Tampere Finland as an example, ("E.g.").

Over 5000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 1,096 Posts

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I already told you that.
    That's why I said earth to daqq.

Okay.

Place Buenos ares in the center of the diagram.

The sun is traveling clockwise in an arc south of it.

How would anyone see it traveling in a counter clockwise fashion in the North?

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't know and neither does nasa or you. There could be thousands of miles of land and ice beyond the ice wall all the way around. I think the designated "official" south pole is moving slightly each year anyway.
    So you claim not to know, but of course NASA claims to know. So perhaps you should be acknowledging NASA's claim and addressing that. There must be a point 'on the other side' where the magnetic field lines converge. Have you speculated what lives on the other side? Is it trolls, or do they live on this side, in your opinion?

Stuart

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFT_Dave View Post
    Mapping and distance is certainly an important part of the flat earth vs globe earth debate. I will go into more comparisons from each type of map.

NASA's visual presentations of space is also important. Do you have anything more to say about those earth from space pics that are inconsistent?

Go here: Images for Earth from space from NASA

--Dave
    I admire your optimism in claiming there is a 'debate'.

Stuart

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stuu For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (March 12th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.

Place Buenos ares in the center of the diagram.

The sun is traveling clockwise in an arc south of it.

How would anyone see it traveling in a counter clockwise fashion in the North?
    No, the sun is not traveling in an arc south of Buenos Aires.
    The sun path across the sky is in the northern sky for Buenos Aires.
    Here it is again, and north and south are clearly labeled "N" and "S" on the graph:

Why should I believe you when I can go right back to that link and find the graphic with ease:

Therein is the map for 3/11/2018 which I copied and posted on another hosting site so that it would remain permanent just as I said in the edit in blue. Here is the same link with the current path of the sun projected for tomorrow because today the sun has already set, (as I stated, the images are time sensitive because they are daily images). Please note the date on the bottom of the image is for tomorrow, 3/12/2018.

https://www.gaisma.com/en/location/buenos-aires.html

All I did was click on the same link and this image was there.
    Why you cannot do the same is beyond me.

PS ~ So that I do not end up being accused of lying in a couple of days: the above image will disappear by this time tomorrow and another image will be found because the images are date sensitive. The next image will of course have a time stamp for the 13th, then the next daily image will be for the 14th, and so on and so on.
    You are in denial: denying empirical evidence.

More here:

Last edited by daqq; March 24th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuu View Post
    So you claim not to know, but of course NASA claims to know. So perhaps you should be acknowledging NASA's claim and addressing that. There must be a point 'on the other side' where the magnetic field lines converge. Have you speculated what lives on the other side? Is it trolls, or do they live on this side, in your opinion?

Stuart
    Thanks for conjuring "living things" and "trolls" in Antarctica, which nobody here has even hinted at. Makes me wonder what else your vain imaginings have cooked up. And if you don't know by now that your beloved nasa facts and the whole moon landings charade is ALL Fake, then you'll stay stuck in your imagination of things never asserted.

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, the sun is not traveling in an arc south of Buenos Aires.
    The sun path across the sky is in the northern sky for Buenos Aires.
    Here it is again, and north and south are clearly labeled "N" and "S" on the graph:

You are in denial: denying empirical evidence.
    Nah, I'll take the fellas word who lives there, as you suggested, over a graph imagined by those supposing what it would look like if the earth were a ball.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 11th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I'll take the fellas word who lives there, as you suggested, over a graph imagined by those supposing what it would look like if the earth were a ball.
    If you actually know him and take his word for it then why did you not answer my questions to you concerning those things? Again, did you actually ask Chippy whether the sun path where he lives occurs in the northern sky or the southern sky from his vantage point? Everyone else but Chippy the chipmunk says that the sun crosses the sky in the northern portions of the sky in that area of the southern hemisphere. But Chippy makes no such claim in the video you posted, as far as I know, unless you would like to provide the minute mark where he makes such a claim? I suspect that Chippy the happy chipmunk never even thought about such a thing because it has never even occurred to him that people in the northern hemisphere do not see the same path of the sun which Chippy the chipmunk sees in his daily routine, (lol).

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for conjuring "living things" and "trolls" in Antarctica, which nobody here has even hinted at. Makes me wonder what else your vain imaginings have cooked up. And if you don't know by now that your beloved nasa facts and the whole moon landings charade is ALL Fake, then you'll stay stuck in your imagination of things never asserted.
    Where did I say anything about loving NASA? This was an opportunity for you to address their claims, which I think you should do, given that their photographs are being linked to here. They all show oblate spheroid photographs of the earth, some taken from the moon. So, here's your chance to demonstrate that you are not guilty of defamation.

Go for it!

Stuart

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stuu For Your Post:

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuu View Post
    Where did I say anything about loving NASA? This was an opportunity for you to address their claims, which I think you should do, given that their photographs are being linked to here. They all show oblate spheroid photographs of the earth, some taken from the moon. So, here's your chance to demonstrate that you are not guilty of defamation.

Go for it!

Stuart
    Nice try, but as everyone paying attention knows, I don't give nasa data any credence whatsoever. Maybe you forget where I KNEW I LIVED for 50 years. I was 100% positive I was on a fling spinning ball, I'm not 100% positive anymore.

Defamation? Another conjured construct by you because you're running out of material, meaning "globe proof" -

This is what you favorite solar system has been doing for 4.9 billion years :
    Only 3 minutes - Fascinating and Completely Made Up

Thanks

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you actually know him and take his word for it then why did you not answer my questions to you concerning those things? Again, did you actually ask Chippy whether the sun path where he lives occurs in the northern sky or the southern sky from his vantage point? Everyone else but Chippy the chipmunk says that the sun crosses the sky in the northern portions of the sky in that area of the southern hemisphere. But Chippy makes no such claim in the video you posted, as far as I know, unless you would like to provide the minute mark where he makes such a claim? I suspect that Chippy the happy chipmunk never even thought about such a thing because it has never even occurred to him that people in the northern hemisphere do not see the same path of the sun which Chippy the chipmunk sees in his daily routine, (lol).

Moving on to the map.

Thanks

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moving on to the map.
    For anyone who is truly interested in understanding what I am talking about; I just found a great app for this. Go to the following and click on the map anywhere you want to see the path of the sun. By clicking in the northern hemisphere, such as somewhere in the United States, then clicking next in the southern hemisphere such as somewhere in South America, like Brazil, Peru, Chile, or Argentina, you will immediately see the reversal of the angle from which the sun is viewed as crossing overhead, (the path of the sun is in the southern sky as viewed from the northern hemisphere and in the northern sky as viewed from the southern hemisphere).

Moreover you can click on the equatorial region approximately between the two hemispheres and see that the path of the sun will be displayed in a fairly straight line overhead. These three different views of the paths of the sun as viewed from the earth are simply not possible on a flat earth model. The flat-earthers will never overcome this obstacle: it is empirical visual evidence which is catastrophic to the flat earth theory.

I set it for Buenos Aires in the following link just for fun:

Suncalc: sun position
    http://suncalc.net/#/-34.6197,-58.35...18.03.11/23:33

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defamation? Another conjured construct by you because you're running out of material, meaning "globe proof" -
    Don't worry yourself, no shortage of material, I was just slowing down to give you a chance to respond.

When you make claims about NASA, how do you justify those claims?

Stuart

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stuu For Your Post:

Thread Information